Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why dont you add MV1 Megatron in game?

MegzFanMegzFan Posts: 5
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I always wonder, why there is RotF Megatron everywhere, but there is no MV1 Megatron.
Kabam can make a new event with this. Like they've done with Galvatron. Because the very concept of Forged to Fight is based on it. You can contest bots from different universes and timelines.
Who is supporting me with that, vote below.

Why dont you add MV1 Megatron in game? 36 votes

I want MV1 Megatron in game!
25%
ladysman_417Mnicely80Raptor22Bumblebee254ANCIENTNEMESIS1OptimusMv14141MegzFanDrazysholmd 9 votes
Ahh... No.
75%
BumblebeeManthroMeGrimlockAwesomMegaKuppCakeGunz0KillMasterCHalloweendmSonerbabaKittenPrimeRhinoxBooster_BlueGojuanessabre_777DaveJLdtorreskaterxxSkidsxxSyn7ax_Err0rsplendicMrsteakymeat_9Saber 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Ahh... No.
    Instead of why not add him, the question should really be why add him?

What would MV1 Megatron contribute to the game that MV2 Megatron does not? Would it really be that much different from MV2 Megatron? The only differences really is MV1 changes into a jet and has a right hand instead of a lobster claw. We don't really need a new Megatron just for that.

Just because there are 3 primes doesn't mean there needs to be 3 Megatrons--unless its BW Megatron, now THAT is a different character entirely!
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Ahh... No.

What would MV1 Megatron contribute to the game that MV2 Megatron does not? Would it really be that much different from MV2 Megatron? The only differences really is MV1 changes into a jet and has a right hand instead of a lobster claw. We don't really need a new Megatron just for that.

Just because there are 3 primes doesn't mean there needs to be 3 Megatrons--unless its BW Megatron, now THAT is a different character entirely!

Agreed.... three Primes, three incarnations of Megatron (counting Galvatron), 2 Bumblebees.... I'm all for adding new characters but lay off the duplicates and triplicates for a while. Plenty of great characters NOT represented here at all yet.... Like *ahem* JAZZ!! ☺
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Ahh... No.
    Let's get all Bayformers incarnations of every single bot in the game, so no one can tell the difference between them!
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Ahh... No.
    sabre_777 wrote: »

Agreed.... three Primes, three incarnations of Megatron (counting Galvatron), 2 Bumblebees.... I'm all for adding new characters but lay off the duplicates and triplicates for a while. Plenty of great characters NOT represented here at all yet.... Like *ahem* JAZZ!! ☺

if mcoc taught us anything, it is to expect many many reskins in the early days, a la ironman and spiderman reskins!

I say add Ironman 2 Ironman to this game, he is similar to a transformer in that he has metal
  • Options
    I want MV1 Megatron in game!
    Fan of mv1 all the way... But you got to admit, there sorta right.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DaveJL wrote: »
    if mcoc taught us anything, it is to expect many many reskins in the early days, a la ironman and spiderman reskins!

I say add Ironman 2 Ironman to this game, he is similar to a transformer in that he has metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCdrAnbXYRY
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Ahh... No.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCdrAnbXYRY

Lol yes bring the countless Ironmen to TFTF too
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Ahh... No.
    qiet1y53p0w7.jpg
    Let's start with this!
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Ahh... No.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    qiet1y53p0w7.jpg
    Let's start with this!

Sadly... Megatron put a few ‘dents’ in her...
  • Options
    McPrime88McPrime88 Posts: 11
    I would kill for a Beast Wars original Megatron and especially a transmetal 1 Megatron!!! I would buy soooooo many crystals trying to get him lol. I have a feeling they will add the original one someday to sort of round out the beast wars characters.
  • Options
    McPrime88 wrote: »
    I would kill for a Beast Wars original Megatron and especially a transmetal 1 Megatron!!! I would buy soooooo many crystals trying to get him lol. I have a feeling they will add the original one someday to sort of round out the beast wars characters.

+1. Would love to see the Transmetals versions of characters in the game. I'm a little biased though :)