Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam’s Flawed “Detection” for Cheaters

An alliance member of mine was banned during the Alliance Mission. Hurting my entire Alliance thanks to someone who was upset that they lost to him, a player who has been playing since the begining and has spent lots of money on this game to get him to where he is.

However. He was banned. For “third party software.” He has no five stars, and minimal amounts of rank 4 4 stars. Yet still banned.

Mean while, there are full teams of 5 stars, and people using PC emulators on YouTube, still playing , still strengthening their Alliance. However my Alliance has to suffer because someone was upset they lost to my member.

Kabam tells him their is nothing they can do, that my member has to just wait the rest of the week to be unbanned. I get told that support is on it and my post closed. Kabam, you do so much right, but when you mess up you really mess up. You really need to rework your “cheating detection software.”

My Alliance member was unfairly banned for spending money on your game because someone lost to him, and this has put our whole alliance in termoil and unable to get stronger to match your beloved paying Alliances, and there is “nothing that can be done about it.”

Comments

• _V_K_P__V_K_P_ Posts: 20
    Kabam really do mistake who use mod don't baned, ho have two phone or use vpn because same country baned ip. Was baned and it's yours mistake kabam
  • _V_K_P__V_K_P_ Posts: 20
    I'm really lost the desire to play this game .... goodbye!!!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    What was his third party software gaining him?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    What was the cheat?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I wonder if it was just a screen recorder so he could post his fights later...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    An alliance member of mine was banned during the Alliance Mission. Hurting my entire Alliance thanks to someone who was upset that they lost to him, a player who has been playing since the begining and has spent lots of money on this game to get him to where he is.

However. He was banned. For “third party software.” He has no five stars, and minimal amounts of rank 4 4 stars. Yet still banned.

My Alliance member was unfairly banned for spending money on your game because someone lost to him, and this has put our whole alliance in termoil and unable to get stronger to match your beloved paying Alliances, and there is “nothing that can be done about it.”

So... Just so we understand...

He spent money, so that entitles him to use 3rd party software.

He doesn't have 5* bots and only a few 4* bots, so it entitles him to use 3rd party software.

Using 3rd party software was not the reason he was banned... He was banned for spending money

..... :|

I'm not sure you get it. Using 3rd party software (emulators/hacks) to play the game in any capacity, even if you aren't using them to cheat, is against the ToS.

He wasn't banned for spending money. He also wasn't banned because he hasn't earned a bunch of stuff thanks to automating his play and grinding arenas, or no damage mods.. he was banned for using it to begin with.

Doesn't matter what his intentions were. Doesn't matter if he was using it as a legit way to play on another platform. He got detected and got banned.

There is no grey area here. The banhammer is coming soon for anyone doing the same.

It's not your fault, you didn't know until after the fact. It's not Kabam's either.

It's the player using said software's fault.

Yeah, it sucks that your alliance suffers. There is no other way to do it though.

The fact that you haven't given any information as to what 3rd party software he was using leads me to believe it was an emulator..

Put your pitchfork away.
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited April 2018
    Manthro wrote: »

So... Just so we understand...

He spent money, so that entitles him to use 3rd party software.

He doesn't have 5* bots and only a few 4* bots, so it entitles him to use 3rd party software.

Using 3rd party software was not the reason he was banned... He was banned for spending money

..... :|

I'm not sure you get it. Using 3rd party software (emulators/hacks) to play the game in any capacity, even if you aren't using them to cheat, is against the ToS.

He wasn't banned for spending money. He also wasn't banned because he hasn't earned a bunch of stuff thanks to automating his play and grinding arenas, or no damage mods.. he was banned for using it to begin with.

Doesn't matter what his intentions were. Doesn't matter if he was using it as a legit way to play on another platform. He got detected and got banned.

There is no grey area here. The banhammer is coming soon for anyone doing the same.

It's not your fault, you didn't know until after the fact. It's not Kabam's either.

It's the player using said software's fault.

Yeah, it sucks that your alliance suffers. There is no other way to do it though.

The fact that you haven't given any information as to what 3rd party software he was using leads me to believe it was an emulator..

Put your pitchfork away.

As he mentioned to us, he did not use third party software, this is the problem. Being a paying player does not entitle him to use third party software, it does entitle him to gain the bots and relics that he did though, which is why someone reported him because they lost to his base. As far as the emulators are concerned, you'll notice I mentioned that there are a lot of YouTube players that play with emulators and yet they still have their accounts open to play. I would give you information on third party software if he was using it, hence why i made note he as banned for "third party software" the way I did.
  • Hi all! Please remember that it's against our forum rules to make non-constructive posts or to go off-topic. The individual needs to contact customer support to discuss their own account related issues. This topic is not something that needs to be speculated about and thus, is not really something that needs to be discussed in the forum. For that reason, I am closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.