Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• PPS Movieverse dinobots lockdown and sideways
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134

Jazz:
    Class-Tech
    -Shield Blast (SP1)
    You guys know that Jazz actually has a shield that blasts both fire and ice. Has 25% to stun the opponent.
    -Decepticon Punk (SP2)
    Kind of similar to Grindor’s SP2 cuz instead of hitting with that weird helicopter thing how about hitting opponent with Jazz’s shield and shooting him with that thin gun he has. Has 35% to burn the opponent for 6 seconds.
    -Oh, Jazz (SP3)
    Jazz’s thin gun is also kinda used for pinching so like megatrons SP3 just hit the opponent with Jazz’s sheild and blast fire or ice from his shield to the opponent and then with his thin gun pinch and fire. Has 45% to bleed the opponent for 10 seconds.

Crosshairs:
    Class-Scout
    -Swoosh (SP1)
    He has that cape he wears and simply Swooshing and fliping his cape to the opponent. 15% to make the opponent dizzy for 3 seconds.
    -Underdog SUCK (SP2)
    Kind of like Hound’s SP2 so he shoots many times and many many times. 20% chance to burn the opponent for 7 seconds.
    -Skydive (SP3)
    Remember the scene in AOE Crosshairs raged cuz of the Decepticons around his ship. So he skydived and killed them. SP3 same as that move. 30% chance to stun the opponent for 10 seconds.
  • GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    Anyway that aside my vote would have to go to the maximal cheetor, I absolutely adore this characters it's a little tricky if I'd want his standard form transmetal 2 or transmetal 3 body I think transmetal 3 would be a bit too much. And Wild transmetal 2 is amazing the other beasts in the game already are in their basic beast modes so I guess basic Beast, but please add cheetor, as I can't see it being very long until predacon Megatron arrives , so please give us this awesome maximal cheetoryogy0n0p5o89.png
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    GreyfoxEX wrote: »
    @kabam Porthos

I understand the need to keep forums tidy, but I'm not entirely sure why you closed my post entitled

" Which of these bots would you most like to see next (see description, why these bots are in poll)"

As unlike this post I'm posting this in the Paul I made was for a very specific group of Transformers and the Poll was going incredibly well.

It wasn't just a generic who would you like to see in forged to fight, the bots in the list in my Poll where chosen for a reason, which I gave in the description of the Poll so I feel a little unfair that you've closed it.

You also said you moved it here but this is just a generic who would you like to see in the game, would you mind giving me a little more information and why you closed my pole they only had 6 bots in the poll and as I said they were chosen not randomly but for a reason.

I could put tons of bots in here I'd like to see into the game but I can't see most of the ones that I would post here actually turn up , the poll I put up had some decent likelihood that those bots maybe turning up, based on data mining.

Understand you must get a lot of posts requesting bots but I can't see it's a good thing to close every single one I think it should be based a little more on a case-by-case basis.

Other posts I've made which I have requested because to keep things clean haven't been so it seems a little odd.

Anyway sorry to write that here but this is where the link to my closed post was linked to.

I was wondering the same. You weren't really suggesting new characters in your thread/poll.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    li77hs60ytyy.jpg
    TARN
    Class: Brawler

Passive: Brutal Strength
    - Starts with 2 Brute charges, 3 charges against autobots. Each grants Tarn 8~10% increased attack and is not set on a timer
    - No cowards can escape! Tarn gains 1 Brute charge when an opponent triggers evade
    - Every time a damaging debuff he suffers expires, Tarn gains 1-2 Brute charges

Enraged:
    - Once Tarn gains 10 Brute debuffs, he becomes enraged and removes all Brute charges
    - Enraged is a passive effect, it increases Tarn's attack damage by 120~150% for 20 seconds

Heavy attacks:
    - Tarn's addiction to transforming grants him 5% increased heavy attack damage after each heavy attack usage (up to 20% increased damage)

SP1:
    - Gains 1-2 Brute charges
    SP2:
    - Gains 2-3 Brute charges
    - Tarn's double mounted fusion cannon inflicts stun for 1.5 seconds and a 12~18% crit damage debuff for 7 seconds
    SP3:
    - Gains 3-4 Brute charges
    - Tarn's voice deals 40% of his attack as instant direct damage

Signature ability:
    FIND. KILL. CLEANSE:
    - Tarn's voice damages machines. Standing next to the opponent while not blocking, Tarn deals 120~240% of his attack as direct damage over a minute (2~4% per second). Additionally, Tarn's crit rate is increased by 15% against traitors

Synergies:
    1. Loyal Decepticons:
    Soundwave: His SP1 will always apply power leak
    Tarn: Gains more power(below 1 power bar)
    2. Idol: Megatron: increases attack and health of all Decepticons
    3. Decepticons Justice Division:
    Tarn: Enraged lasts 50% longer
    Kaon, Vos, Helex, Tesarus: Coming soon!

I have a suggestion for Tarn as well:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4719/whenever-you-want-to-put-him-this-bot-needs-to-be-in-f2f

#Tarn

@Kabam Miike this Bot NEEDS to be in game sooner or later.
    I love that suggestion, thanks for supporting the IDW comic fans who want Tarn to be in the game!
  • zeeman03zeeman03 Posts: 5
    i would want transformers tlk nemesis prime
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    thh4soa2mmzg.jpg
    Thrust
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Vehicon

Signature Ability: (Haven't thought of a name for it, my apologies)
    - Thrust's ranged attacks travel faster if the opponent is Locked On, additioanally, Thrust gains 20~40% of the power gained from power gain effects the opponent has (for example: Bee Brave, Prowl's passive power gain, Soundwave's power gain, Ratchet's self diagnosis, etc...) if they're Locked on

Passive: Target Lock
    - Thrust's tracking systems allows him to apply "Locked On" charges on the opponent (Max: 30 charges)
    - Each Locked On charges increase Thrust's crit rate on special attacks by 3% each
    - Applies 3 Locked On charges when the opponent evades
    - Each Locked On charge decreases opponent's evade rate by 3.33%

Heavy attacks: Thrust, OVERDRIVE!
    - 45% chance to apply 10 Locked On charges
    - 100% armor piercing
    - Evades all projectiles while in motorcycle mode

Maximal Chaser:
    - Gains +15% crit rate against Maximals

Mission Accomplished:
    - Thrust is rewarded every time he defeats a Maximal, Thrust gains a 25~45% melee attack buff for 10 seconds at the beginning of the next battle

SP1: 5 hits
    - 0% crit chance
    - Applies a bleed debuff on critical hits, dealing 15% attack as direct damage over 3 seconds

SP2:
    - The first hit is UNBLOCKABLE, Thrust uses his "grappling hook" to pull the opponent near him
    - Critical bonus: Stuns the opponent for 2 seconds

SP3:
    - Deals 3.33% attack as instant direct damage per active Locked On charge on the opponent
    - Increases Thrust's overall speed for the rest of the fight, Thrust is able to fight faster and do a 7-hit combo similiar to Mirage

Synergies with Tankor and Jetstorm
    Split Personality with Waspinator:
    - Waspinator evades Special ranged attacks in his beast mode and deals 10~40% more damage on his heavy attack
    - Thrust can fire up to 4 projectiles on his ranged attack and gain +25~70% block penetration on ranged attacks

• sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Add these bots!!

zj7r2elncpec.jpg
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    Add these bots!!

zj7r2elncpec.jpg

Are You Joking? It is not funny.

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Add these bots!!

zj7r2elncpec.jpg

Brawler, Demolition and Warrior?
    Add these bots!!

zj7r2elncpec.jpg

I found it hilarious actually, especially when I read your comment!!

But who am I kidding? There's only one bot that I really need in my life!!

t4fws8lju9l4.jpg
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Add these bots!!

zj7r2elncpec.jpg

The colors do match!!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Add these bots!!

zj7r2elncpec.jpg

The colors do match!!

Yeah, that's why I said it!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Add these bots!!

zj7r2elncpec.jpg

dsry5mftzx7f.gif
    Add these bots!!

zj7r2elncpec.jpg

I found it hilarious actually, especially when I read your comment!!

But who am I kidding? There's only one bot that I really need in my life!!

t4fws8lju9l4.jpg

Yes!! True. I want Jazz to be added too!

Forged To Fight won’t be good without Sentinel Prime!!rumjad3beyhv.png

Sentinel Prime:
    Class-Warrior

SP1: Where Are The Pillars?
    Where are the pillars? With his double sided sword, slice the opponent double times. Has 15% chance to make the opponent dizzy.

SP2: Decepticon Ships, Fire Optimus!
    Gives more damage if battling with G1 optimus prime. Push, I mean PUSH with his sword and with his decepticon ships, shoot the opponent. Has 25% to stun the opponent.

SP3: We Were Gods Once!
    Make a Ground pound with his sword and transform to charge to the opponent and then with Sentinel’s shield, punch punch punch and kick. Has 35% to burn the opponent.

• DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    We need a live action tech bot, idc which faction, we just need a live action tech bot, i think should have either
    •Jolt (ROTF) (bots)
    •Brawl (MV1) (cons)
    Both as tech bots, both beind live action

Others that should be included are:
    •Sideswipe (ROTF) (Warrior class)
    •Lockdown (AoE) (Tactition class)
    •Shockwave (DOTM) (Tech class)
    •Sentinel Prime (DOTM) (Warrior class)
    THE WRECKERS (DOTM):
    •Topspin (Tactition class)
    •Roadbuster (Brawler class)
    •Leadfoot (Demolition class)

We really nedd more live action bots, G1 is running the place right now, time to add more Bayformers to mix it up and even the roster out
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2018
    Hi all.
    How about a new dynamic to commemorate the new 5* tier?
    My suggestion:
    TRIPLE CHANGERS.
    Bots with MORE THAN 1 CLASS,
    e.g. Blitzwing would be a Warrior, Demolition character. Astrotrain? Brawler+Tactician.
    Octane = Tech+Scout.
    Since 5* are the Holy Grail.
    Heck make an ultra rare 6* like Sixshot who has ALL 6 ATTRIBUTES!
    Just my 2¢.
  • TFTF bot idea:
    Class:Brawler
    Name: Megatron (Beast wars)

Signature ability: The beast within: When the opponent activates a special attack, when the special ends Megatrons inner beast awakens, adding a beast crit buff for 3 seconds (increases by .2 seconds per dupe). This buff adds a 30% for Megatron to land a huge crit equal to 100% damage of the last hit of the opponents special attack. (Let's say the last hit deals 700 damage, the crit would do 700 damage, and the crit percent will go up by 1% per dupe.) The buff is instantly consumed if Megatron lands a crit. This may happen twice per fight. (Side note, Megatron does NOT have to be hit by the special to activate, the crit just does damage equal to the last hit if it did or does hit Megatron) Does not work with opponent special 3.
    Abilities: Melee buff, Crit rate buff, damage debuff.

Passive: When Megatron evades a melee or dodges a ranged attack, he gains an 8% melee buff (Max of 10) these are all consumed after Megatron hits a crit. This may be used again 15 seconds later.

Second passive: Megatrons inner beast allows him to shrug off bleeds 50% faster, and generates a 20% armor buff while bleeding

The last hit of a medium combo has a 45% chance to give Megatron a 30% armor buff for 10 seconds. This can be used every 15 seconds

Ranged attacks have a 20% chance to inflict the opponent with a 15% damage debuff for 5 seconds.

Special 1 has a 60% chance to inflict the opponent with a 30% attack debuff for 10 seconds.(this special hits the opponent twice)

Special 2 has a 40% chance per hit to give Megatron a 40% melee buff for 7 seconds

Special 3 has an 80% chance to inflict a 50% attack debuff for 10 seconds.

Good mod choices: Nightbirds mark: Increases critical rate and the extra evade creates melee buffs.
    EMI Module: the opponents slow ranged attacks allow Megatron to make better use out of his melee and signature abilities.

Good counters: Starscream: The null Ray can obliterate Megatron by taking most of his stregths.
    Grindor: Crit rate debuffs can ruin Megatrons signature ability and crit rate buffs.

Weak against Megatron: Bots with low health will be killed swiftly by his melee buffs.

I don't know what else to write, honestly kabam this was quickly thought up, you tweaking his abilities and stuff is fine, but if you decide to take my suggestion keep the awakening ability and passive abilities. Email me if you need further explanation of the dupe ability.

• UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited April 2018
    10:34PM in General Discussion
    I would really Love to see the G1 Combaticons
    Brawl: Demolition
    Swindle: Scout
    Onslaught: Tactician
    Vortex: Brawler
    Blastoff: Warrior
    And i think it would be cool if they were all in a team their special three can be them turning into bruticus

One more idea is a Decepticon medic as there isn't one and the best choice for that could be hook.
  • TronncorpTronncorp Posts: 13
    (Re-posting to the correct group!)

Hi Fellow Commanders,

The image below is of the attached file. I spent a bit of down time writing what I believe would be a great edition to the game with some new & familiar features. Wreck-Gar!! considering some episodes from the G1 movie and post series, I not only found a need, but a great reason to bring the Lord of Junk to New Quintessa. If you can view the image, I layed out what he should be able to do without making him too over powered. In fact, I wrote it so that he is dependent on his buffs, de-buffs, and synergies. (Better than Blaster's synergy bonuses ;) Lmao!)

I even see a great relic/mod associated with the bot of the month event mission being... Drum role please!!...
    "A piece of Junkion" this relic/mod would provide random buffs at the beginning, or middle of a fight based on remaining health compared to the attackers health. (Yes Commanders, praise me now for this!!) ;) Lol

I'm not looking for a job as I'm gainfully employed in the IT industry, but wanted to contribute to a game that is filled with childhood nostalgia all the while being a very entertaining free to play mobile gaming app.

Cheers and thanks in advance for all feedback!!

-Tronncorp out
    m86cwpv0chw4.png
This discussion has been closed.