Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New gamemode/content needed

We really need a new game mode, it's been months since we last had the most content, which is the Sharkticon arena, and there isn't anything really new about it, except for the rewards. Perhaps we should get alliance war, a new type of Special mission, like the Energon mission back in the early days. The game is getting pretty boring right now, adding a new difficulty to spotlight missions won't make it more fun. We need something NEW that hasn't even been added to MCOC before

Comments

• Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited April 2018
    More is being added in MCOC because it’s a bigger catch. Marvel as a whole comes out with so much its easy for kabam to diversify the content. This game is still fairly new and there isn’t much going on in transformer nation. You cannot comare the two games.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Combiners
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think the next new content will be 5 star mods. The first sign will be availability of t2 mod crystals...
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I wouldn't mind a challenge mission every now and then, but what else can you put in? The game is limited by the style of the game. I guess more "pvp" content like wars could be added, but why? I quite like that I don't need to play this game 10 hours a day like MCOC required
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Master spotlight is new.. have you completed it at least? if possible try go for 100% as the rewards are worth it?
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    We need skins.
    iuJacob wrote: »
    We need skins.

and a certain plant based substance?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DaveJL wrote: »
    We need skins.

The symbiote?
    We need skins.

The symbiote?

green symbiote
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    We need skins.

The symbiote?

green symbiote

So lasher lol
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Davien wrote: »
    Master spotlight is new.. have you completed it at least? if possible try go for 100% as the rewards are worth it?

This "new" content is done by simply cranking up the rating and raise the bar for entry. An enemy with 4000+ attack? Wow, the simplest error is punished with a KO if you don't have R5. Then what do you do? Upgrade, upgrade.... They can go like this for every part of the game and call it "new", but I'm not buying.
  • PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 130
    (First post here)

I would really like a “Trade Bots/Sparks” feature in this game. That way I could easily get the remaining 4-Star Bots I need plus the sparks I need for rank-ups.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    (First post here)

I would really like a “Trade Bots/Sparks” feature in this game. That way I could easily get the remaining 4-Star Bots I need plus the sparks I need for rank-ups.
    It’ll have a lot of problems everyonesome people will abuse that feature and create tons of accounts to trade with their main one for stuff, even my alliance member said he’d do that. I think if they were going to add that feature in the game, they should put a limit to it. For example: only trade items sparks once a year, each account can only recieve an X trade amount.

Now let’s worry about scammers with terrible english grammar
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    (First post here)

Not this again, and on top of it you necro'd a month old post. Telltale sign you're a veteran player that created a secondary forum ID just to stir the pot because you're too much of a coward to use your actual game profile.

We went so long without this pointless idea getting brought up.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I agree with you, Prfctecaldkjfalkjfpoei3948u3jfwl;ekj2-30, they need to release some new game modes. I'm so glad that your first post found the right thread and managed to stay on topic.

Welcome to the forum!!1!