Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chat ban

venegas_ytvenegas_yt Posts: 7
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Can you unban me I think I might’ve got chat banned for recruiting and I need to communicate with my ally for alliance missions .gqn7g3ercgyy.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Lmao! Good luck with that. If its your first or second time look at getting priveleges in a couple weeks. More than that you just got a life sentence dude. Enjoy.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    RECRUITING IS A SIN!!!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    U are not gonna get unbanned...I tried to...kabam does not listen
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Necro’d thread lol
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Necro’d thread lol

Damn didn’t realise!
  • As we all know, the forums aren't the place to inquire about in-game actions against accounts, as help can't be provided here. I'm not exactly sure why this thread from last August was resurrected, but I'll use it as a learning opportunity for those that may have questions like this: If you have a question concerning your account or your chat status, submit an in-game support ticket and the Support Team will be happy to get you the information you need.

And now, as this is an old thread and has no potential to be constructive from here on out, I'll be closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.