Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

OG Prime nerfed?

KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So recently my R5 Optimus Prime has been dealing only 1-2 armour breaks on sp2, what’s going on? He never used to do that little it was always guaranteed 3 armour breaks.
Kabaam I’d you really did nerf him then cut the crap, it’s getting annoying now stop nerfing our main bots..

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    The description on armour breaks have never been guaranteed, dunno what made you think that.

If you are noticing this against 5* bots, that's no surprise. Higher tier bots have always had resistance to lower tier bot abilities.
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    The description on armour breaks have never been guaranteed, dunno what made you think that.

If you are noticing this against 5* bots, that's no surprise. Higher tier bots have always had resistance to lower tier bot abilities.

It’s against 4*s, and they used to feel like 95% for 3 armour breaks
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    3 stacks seems like a jackpot. For me, it occurs about once in 5 sp2's.
    And what I really want is not 3 stacks of Armor break, but two stacks of bleed.
  • Options
    Y2K wrote: »

Did use to be mostly 3 stacks like last week?
  • Options
    Leader1Leader1 Posts: 36
    AW, why would they nerf prime, ratchet or ironhide?
    it's not like they're the only bots needed to clear ALL content in this game....

they need a buff in my opinion. OG needs a reverse willpower to match mv1, heal 30% when hitting a bleeding opponent.
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Y2K wrote: »

Did use to be mostly 3 stacks like last week?

No. It seldom happens to me. 2 stacks are more often.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I never hit 3 stacks, ever. I don't even bother using sp2, just straight to sp3
  • Options
    ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Leader1 wrote: »
    AW, why would they nerf prime, ratchet or ironhide?
    it's not like they're the only bots needed to clear ALL content in this game....

they need a buff in my opinion. OG needs a reverse willpower to match mv1, heal 30% when hitting a bleeding opponent.

I totally agree... It's probably just a perception, but I feel like OG has been underperforming since about the 6.0 roll-out. Some change is in order.

I've though for a long time that OG prime's ability needs to be improved. The Armor Break from SP1 & 2 don't last long enough for much of a bleed opportunity and SP3 is often a finishing move.

I'd rather see the Breech ability change to a chance to Break Block. Or maybe that plus bleed, as the bleed alone just doesn't happen much.
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Nothing wrong with OG & his armor break lasts longer depending on your hit streak. He also can clear all content in the game with the right synergy.
  • Options
    Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    3 every time? I sometimes get none, so it seems that you're just not having the extreme amount of luck you're used to.

To be honest, if a bot gets titled The Best of it's class, it probably would be wise to look into a reasonable nerf to restore game balance, but I doubt intended changes would be made without notice. They often do it in Bot Balance updates.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    3 every time? I sometimes get none, so it seems that you're just not having the extreme amount of luck you're used to.

To be honest, if a bot gets titled The Best of it's class, it probably would be wise to look into a reasonable nerf to restore game balance, but I doubt intended changes would be made without notice. They often do it in Bot Balance updates.

CW Megatron hasn't been nerfed though...
  • Options
    Leader1Leader1 Posts: 36
    Drake6401 wrote: »

Would people say Prime is the best if he didn't have ratchet? Not at all. I say Leave him alone and don't nerf him! maybe even buff him a little bit with lifesteal on bleeding enemies :smiley:

Beastsword and G1 decepticon team can just as easily clear content like Prime/Ratchet/IH anyway.
  • Options
    Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Yeah, OG Prime is playing same as always for me. Sometimes I get the 3 armor breaks on SP2, most times I only end up with 1 or 2. Nothing feels different with him. Sadly tho, he is falling by the wayside as my G1 Deceptigoon team is far more potent since I still don't have a 4* Ratchet and OG still hasn't been duped.