Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Mission Rewards

So with the addition of new content that the Anniversary content brought in, the rewards that players can earn from them has truly made Alliance mission rewards pretty redundant, especially for high level AM.

Can we expect on update on the AM rewards anytime soon to reflect the time and energon (lol) used to climb the ranks and difficulty?
Tagged:

Comments

• Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
    I agree 100% here. I’m sure something is in the works.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I just left my top 5 alliance to focus on the spotlight, raids & arena.
    It was a painful decision since I was with them for more than 8 months but unfortunately the last update just killed the AM.
    Don’t get me wrong I like the update and the rewards but the AM rewards not worth it anymore.

We miss you already :tired_face:
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I just left my top 5 alliance to focus on the spotlight, raids & arena.
    It was a painful decision since I was with them for more than 8 months but unfortunately the last update just killed the AM.
    Don’t get me wrong I like the update and the rewards but the AM rewards not worth it anymore.

I wonder how many individuals or alliances have stopped doing the alliance missions for this very reason...
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited April 2018
    I dropped down alliances too, so I can run my C team in AM, and run my A and B on raids and spotlight. It's the way for the moment to get the most rewards.

When AM rewards go back up, I'll consider moving back up, but with these great rewards in raid, arena, missions, it may not even be worth it unless AM rewards are amazing.

I think I'd have to see some T3A and T4B in my rank level (26-50), as well as a significant amount of T3C, because you can get plenty of T2A and T3B in raids and arenas.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    willdorf wrote: »
    I dropped down alliances too, so I can run my C team in AM, and run my A and B on raids and spotlight. It's the way for the moment to get the most rewards.

When AM rewards go back up, I'll consider moving back up, but with these great rewards in raid, arena, missions, it may not even be worth it unless AM rewards are amazing.

I think I'd have to see some T3A and T4B in my rank level (26-50), as well as a significant amount of T3C, because you can get plenty of T2A and T3B in raids and arenas.

LOL
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited April 2018
    AM Rewards are a joke. It’s totaly not worth my time and energon. if it weren’t for the group of chap that I play with, I would have quit the game already.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    @Kabam Valiant if this is the second time in being redirected to another thread about alliance mission rewards being updated then why is this also the second time we're not getting an answer?
  • edited April 2018
    My apologies for the delay in an answer to this. The developers are always improving the game and feedback is certainly appreciated. New and updated game play and features are usually featured in the New Announcements sections so please keep an eye out for any news on the topic.
    It's been 3 weeks since the last post in "New Announcements"
    Jay32 wrote: »
    These rewards in AM are pure garbage. No one wants to put the effort in AM anymore.

Agreed 100%. We get better rewards from Hard and Expert at this point. And Master blows AM out of the water. Think about it, you have to run AM for 5 weeks to = master rewards. LOL...wait what?
  • And only if you reach rank 3 at least @BOFAD !

Imagine the poor us, in the 20-25 rank...
    Got an idea!!! ALL alliances go on strike this week! NO ONE RUN AM.... Maybe this will get Kabam to get their updates ready for us.
    Top 3-10 rewards are the worst because no t2c!
    Top 3-10 rewards are the worst because no t2c!

That's why I keep aiming for rank 11
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I got more from an away mission than I did for rank rewards. Clearly, AM rewards need an update and can hopefully be made a priority.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Am rewards Definitly need a re-vamp. The rewards for #1 should hav even the rewards 8 months ago. Rewards now should have T4B t2A and maybe even Some t3A imo. There rewards atm are C.R.A.P. Not worth going for something you can possibly get in one day!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Tough wrote: »
    Am rewards Definitly need a re-vamp. The rewards for #1 should hav even the rewards 8 months ago. Rewards now should have T4B t2A and maybe even Some t3A imo. There rewards atm are C.R.A.P. Not worth going for something you can possibly get in one day!

How about not worrying too much about rank rewards for the top 3, and expanding meaningful rewards to the top 4-15, or at least updating the contents of the AS crystals so that all alliances participating in AM can benefit to some degree.

The top 20 ranked alliances are the top 1% of the global player pool and get squat. That's why it's impossible to have stable alliances outside of the top 3.. nobody wants to push their limits and spend energon for irrelevant rewards they could buy for cheaper on offers.
    Manthro wrote: »
    Tough wrote: »

How about not worrying too much about rank rewards for the top 3, and expanding meaningful rewards to the top 4-15, or at least updating the contents of the AS crystals so that all alliances participating in AM can benefit to some degree.

The top 20 ranked alliances are the top 1% of the global player pool and get squat. That's why it's impossible to have stable alliances outside of the top 3.. nobody wants to push their limits and spend energon for irrelevant rewards they could buy for cheaper on offers.

How about expanding all of it? All of this makes sense and one would assume that the rewards would be expanded across the spectrum including AS crystals. However I do agree with Tough that the Top 3 should still benefit the most from AM rewards revamp, that is kind of the nature of a competition. Not everyone get a trophy but if you get something that makes it worthwhile, then its worth it. As it stands now Top 20 can basically run Hard Special Missions and get the same if not better rewards so something has to give.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    I just want a unicorn for xmas
  • Im hoping rewards will be different on this am. @Kabam Vydious
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Am ranks definitely need an update. My alliance is progressing slower than we could be because we're on the cusp of getting into the top 10 and with the insane difficulty required to get t2c, those 1.5 t2c from Rank rewards are more valuable than the extra t3b and t1a essence for 4-10 ranks.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    LOOK at this!!!! The new sunday deal. I can literally buy that for 5 bucks and those rewards are better than doing 2 weeks of AM and getting first place twice. COMPLETE joke.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    This is clearly the case of the e-commerce department at Kabam moving far ahead of the development schedule without a care.

The Sunday deal is such an middle finger to any alliance participating in AM.
    that1guy wrote: »
    This is clearly the case of the e-commerce department at Kabam moving far ahead of the development schedule without a care.

The Sunday deal is such an middle finger to any alliance participating in AM.

And a loss of £5 to those who don’t! :wink:
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I can't speak for anyone else in my alliance, but at this point I feel like most of us in the Top 3 are doing it to keep frosty. I know that doing the D-level we do helped a lot in making Master level Spotlight much easier to 100% since you're already used to fighting that PI level in AM (and the AI is actually easier in Spotlight).

I really hope this is the last week of this nonsense though. A new map, new mods, new bot, new rewards, updated AM crystals; while all of these 5 things need to happen to make AM fun, worthwhile and competitive again, I'd honestly be happy if even just one of them were implemented for this week.

Like I said, the practice is great for keeping up your skills, but we can easily get that in Spotlight or LoC too.

Don't leave us hanging, Kabam!

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I guessing there won’t be an update to AM until at least after this current spotlight event is done.