Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Strange things going on

So got back on my phone and the app was downloading, don’t know why because of course I already had it downloaded, wouldn’t load so I deleted it and got it back again. When it loaded I logged on but the actual app isn’t on my home screen
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any idea what’s happening here?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Can't you just drag and drop a copy of the shortcut icon to your home screen?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »

What does that mean?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018

What does that mean?

You must have an iPhone...

With Android, you can go into your installed apps and long press the icon out from there if you need one, then drop it on whatever home panel you want.

What does that mean?

You must have an iPhone...

With Android, you can go into your installed apps and pull the icon out from there if you need one, and drop it on whatever home panel you want.

Yep, I just go into App Store and go in from there but it’s much better with the app on home screen
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    You can try doing a search for it (swipe down while on home screen) and type in the name of the app. If it’s in some folder somewhere, the name of the folder will show up on the right side of the results.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    You can try doing a search for it (swipe down while on home screen) and type in the name of the app. If it’s in some folder somewhere, the name of the folder will show up on the right side of the results.

Yeah I can do that but the app still won’t go on my home screen
    If it is in a folder, if you go to the folder it’s not there (even on the other pages if any)? If it’s not, have you swiped to check all the different pages? If still not showing up, beats me, I’d say try rebooting. gl
    Darm0k wrote: »
    If it is in a folder, if you go to the folder it’s not there (even on the other pages if any)? If it’s not, have you swiped to check all the different pages? If still not showing up, beats me, I’d say try rebooting. gl

Does not compute
    There’s no folders or anything
    2xh8wh8txtx0.png
    edited April 2018
    9rdd86x96oes.jpeg

Mine shows up like this, but I don’t have it in a folder. If it was in a folder, the folder name would show up on the right side.

However, in your case, the app results aren’t even showing. You may need to go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Siri & Search,’ scroll down to the apps section, and look for ‘Transformers.’ It probably is set to off. Tap it to change the the setting and switch the toggle to green.