Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Whats keeping ur Alliance alive?????

Each member of alliance seems to have a preference above and over AM and Alliance events.. there is absolutely no reason for the team to be intact except for the history they share together as a team. AM and Alliance event rewards don't stand a chance against all other game play. Arena, raid, away, spotlight revised .. why not AM and AE??? new AM map might be future thing but at the least payout can be bettered to keep things current.

Is pushing higher in AM just for the challenge??? Kabam .. ru listening?
Tagged:

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Hi vendetta, there is already a post regarding this....
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well, he post started off as a new topic, but then digressed into the normal issue. I’ll go with the subject and say the camaraderie among team members.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Organs
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Like this?

rhu89onk61u0.jpeg

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    The team...the team...the team.
    XhibitA wrote: »
    The team...the team...the team.

The family, the brothership!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Fear will keep them in line... But, the tighter your grip the more players that will slip through your fingers.
    Manthro wrote: »
    Fear will keep them in line... But, the tighter your grip the more players that will slip through your fingers.

Grand Moff Manthrou
  • Mutual respect for my teammates. I've hit the wall with the blocking bugs, the returning (but much more infrequently) crashes, and overpriced kits. It's the joint effort of an Alliance Mission that keeps me coming back. As a previous poster said: camaraderie.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I'm in it for the gold ;)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Cookies and icecream
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Nothing at all...
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    My alliance is kept together by each other we are all friends we do good at alliance events
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Beer.
  • memes, Kabam memes