Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why Can’t I Revenge To Some Of The Bases?

I have another problem here. Almost all bases I can’t revenge to them. And I only get that revenge button to a base like once a month. Whh can’t I revenge all of the bases? Well, it might not be a problem but I am just on lvl 26 so.

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    This has been an ongoing issues that they have not resolved since day one. At this point I doubt they will ever fix it.

What I have found is that if you want to spend the time, you can spam the revenge button over and over and eventually you will get the revenge to process. This takes more time than it's worth usually though.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Does doing revenge (when it works) use a raid ticket? I've never bothered with revenge so I don't know.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Does doing revenge (when it works) use a raid ticket? I've never bothered with revenge so I don't know.

Yes
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Yeah,
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hmm, then why bother with revenge unless it's a pride thing? Base defense is hard to succeed, just go raid someone else.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Hmm, then why bother with revenge unless it's a pride thing? Base defense is hard to succeed, just go raid someone else.

when you revenge you know your opponent's base level. you can choose the appropriate roster you need to win and not have to bring your best three.

edited May 2018
    my response above was not well thought out. revenges allows you to choose your raid opponent so you can somewhat plan for it
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Voltron wrote: »
    my response above was not well thought out. revenges allows you to choose your raid opponent so you can somewhat plan for it

Other than their attack squad, you know nothing about the raider, especially the base and their chips at hand. Statistically, if someone prefer building a strong attack squad, their base defense will most likely to be medium and since they know the defense will fail, they'll spend the chips and wait for tickets. All in all, you'll not get satisfying reward through revenge. Moreover, giving up a revenge costs you ticket and medals, while skipping a random base (either too strong or too weak) only costs you a ticket.
    edited May 2018
    I know you’re trying to help but your response is full of assumptions. How is a revenge base more likely to spend their raid chips vs a base you randomly get from the game? Last time I checked, raid match ups are assigned by people that actively participate in raids, so base on your logic, all bases that I raid through the game should have unsatisfying rewards (revenge or not) because all of those bases will be expecting revenge. In fact, I've "stolen" plenty of raid chips from revenge that I tend to believe that most people don't care.

You are missing one key piece of information that makes taking revenge the best 1st option than letting the game choose a raid match up for you. Here’s a hint, I never have to give up a revenge (and lose a ticket) unless I do it on purpose.

Next time, double check your info and learn how to read people's posts before you try to explain things to other people.

• SupraliminalSupraliminal Posts: 143
    I really can't see how there's a difference. Really a strong defense means nothing other than extra raid chips (thanks for the PI raid chip boost, cool!).

Though that might change with T2 mod cats but.... only whales among whales have that (yet). Really make no difference if revenge worked, hence why is not an important thing to fix. I mean if you HAD to prioritize, you'd surely put this dead bottom every patch. Definitely broken if you were wondering though.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    It is you who brought up the question about "when you revenge you know your opponent" or "somewhat plan it", which itself was already invalid. But well it doesn't harm if I help you in your logic: when you remember all the ID of those attackers with shitty base, you can "somewhat" plan it (avoid them), provided they don't change their base.
    The only time I use revenge is when I clearly see someone cheated to beat my base. I then spam that revenge button until it allows me to smash their sorry little base filled with 2-3* bots.

That and if an alliance members hits me. I'll revenge them to give feedback and n their base setup.
    edited May 2018
    Y2K wrote: »
    It is you who brought up the question about "when you revenge you know your opponent" or "somewhat plan it", which itself was already invalid. But well it doesn't harm if I help you in your logic: when you remember all the ID of those attackers with shitty base, you can "somewhat" plan it (avoid them), provided they don't change their base.

How is that a question? sentences that are questions will end with a question mark (see my first sentence here). Again, you are just making assumptions to justify your opinion. I provided enough information for you to understand but it's clear you either don't want to or can't. Your comment about they can change their base is irrelevant and further shows that you still don't understand.

I highlighted a word to give you an insight (2nd hint) on a key info you had missed but i can see that you took this personally with your own highlights. :D Seeing that I hit a nerve, I'm going to stop responding to you.

this thread was created for people that want to take revenge. If you think revenge is pointless why do you continue to post in this thread? (just fyi - this is a rhetorical question)
    edited May 2018
    XhibitA wrote: »
    The only time I use revenge is when I clearly see someone cheated to beat my base. I then spam that revenge button until it allows me to smash their sorry little base filled with 2-3* bots.

That and if an alliance members hits me. I'll revenge them to give feedback and n their base setup.

that's a great idea! our immature knuckleheads just screenshots the raid and post it in chat for an "in your face" :p
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    I have another problem here. Almost all bases I can’t revenge to them. And I only get that revenge button to a base like once a month. Whh can’t I revenge all of the bases? Well, it might not be a problem but I am just on lvl 26 so.

I dont know why you can't revenge any bases. @Kabam Miike Do you know why he can't revenge any bases? Do you know why no one can revenge any bases 99% of the time? Cause I dont know why.