Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Waspinator’z Revenge!

Waspinator is back, in a big way! This week only, you can find Waspinator and Waspinator Crystals in the Raid Store, and earn rewards for your Alliance by using Waspinator in Raids!

Starting today, we’ll be adding Waspinator Crystals into the Raid store. You can purchase up to 10 crystals with Raid Chips for a chance to win a 3-Star or 4-Star Waspinator!

We’re also introducing Waspinator Chips as a reward for successfully completing a Raid. Waspinator Chips are a limited time only resource that can only be won in Raids, and are not able to be stolen by other Commanders as they raid your base. You can use Waspinator Chips to purchase a 2-Star Waspinator in the Raid store, and purchase multiple to Awaken and boost his Signature Ability! Use them or lose them, because at the end of the event, Waspinator Chips will disappear.

You can also earn bonus points in the 7-Day Raid Ascent event by using Waspinator in your Raids!

The event will start today and run until Monday, May 22nd at 12pm PDT!

Take advantage of Waspinator'z Revenge Raid Event while it lasts! Crush your enemies, and gain Waspinator as an ally today!

Comments

• Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Excellent, Miike
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Sweet! New rank 2 4* coming hehe.
  • Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    I think this a great idea and also new being able to get a new Charecter though raiding and u get 100 chips every successful raid with all the hate this game is getting I think this is a great new feature
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    Maybe add gold crystals in as well in the raid prize pool. A lot of players need gold and not a lot of places to get it other then arena.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Agreed @Nightchris . Gold crystals would be amazing.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    I really like this "event", but apart from that I think the raid system needs an overhaul. You designed this as a money sink, but it's not worth putting your hard earned $$$ into this at all. But Waspinators revenge is a step into the right direction.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    I have a question will these waspinator crystal remain in raid store untill our limit of 10 crystal end or only for 1 week?cause the cost of crystal will be reset on 7 days
  • GrrGrr Posts: 24
    So much for not seeing Wasp for a couple months after the arena eh? tisk tisk!
  • Spidey076 wrote: »
    I have a question will these waspinator crystal remain in raid store untill our limit of 10 crystal end or only for 1 week?cause the cost of crystal will be reset on 7 days

They will disappear at the end. Unfortunately, there is no time for the items to reset their price before they are gone.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Hope you guys at Kabam make a similar event for Soundwave and other new bots you'll add to the game once their respective feat crystal/arena are over.
  • TSquared26TSquared26 Posts: 1
    This is awesome. Thank's Kabam! I'd rather spend my raid chips on Featured Crystals!
  • swaggersswaggers Posts: 4
    I don't have the crystal in my store. Is there a minimum medal count to see it?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    This is perfect, has made me want to seriously raid for the first time since launch
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    Spidey076 wrote: »

They will disappear at the end. Unfortunately, there is no time for the items to reset their price before they are gone.

Just to clarify, if I bought one, the price of the next crystal will not reset the next day?
  • SprQ1081 wrote: »

Just to clarify, if I bought one, the price of the next crystal will not reset the next day?

It does not. There is a 7 day reset timer, which is also the length of the event. So prices don't reset on these.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Ah this event is bs,
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    How many raid chips needed per Waspinator crystal?

1-10k
    2-15k
    3-30k
    4-55k
    5-90k
    6-135k
    7-190k
    8-255k
    9-330k
    10-415k

Have fun past 4
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    But raid shields are on sale............
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    To get the last one should only take about 60 raids at 7k a piece without getting attacked.... wohoo let's get it guys raid it up
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    SprQ1081 wrote: »

It does not. There is a 7 day reset timer, which is also the length of the event. So prices don't reset on these.

I just bought 1 waspinator crystal for 10k raid chips... the item then disappeared from my raid store?? We can only buy them once? I thought I have remaining 9 times till the event is over?
    I think a few people are kind of ungreatful here. With little to no effort you can get:
    - A two star Waspinator
    - 3 Waspinator featured crystals

That's 450 Energon worth just for a little raiding and you can get more if you really put work in it. What did you expect, that they just throw featured crystals at you?
    Davien wrote: »
    I just bought 1 waspinator crystal for 10k raid chips... the item then disappeared from my raid store?? We can only buy them once? I thought I have remaining 9 times till the event is over?

nvm this is resolved.. once start raiding it will appear at store.. strange.
    Ulkaur wrote: »
    I'm disappointed. The incrementing costs aren't worth it. I'm losing every match i try to do now due to going up against ungodly fast and deadly raids. I'm lucky to get 1500 raid chips. My next crystal costs 55k. You realize that if you can vet all ten crystals you can get the sabre, right? For making it an extremely hard item to attain, you just made it seem trivial with the event costs.

spend some energon on shields.. it is still likely cheaper imo than getting a 150 energon waspinator crystal?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I got one Wasp crystal, wasn't worth the stress to try for more, but I'm well on my way to a duped 2* which is all I wanted out of the event anyways
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Hope you guys at Kabam make a similar event for Soundwave and other new bots you'll add to the game once their respective feat crystal/arena are over.

It would be a nice use of the raids if they did this for all the new bots, this is the first time I've actually done raids since the games release.

nvm this is resolved.. once start raiding it will appear at store.. strange.

This it totally bugged out. If the waspinator crystal is not there, click on another tab in the store and then back. 60% of the time it works all the time for me. No seriously, that helps for me, as soon as I click back the waspinator crystal is back.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    After this event, will we see wasp in the roulette from regular crystals?
  • Javy81Javy81 Posts: 2
    My wasp chips are red even when I have a 1k.