Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lost old daily and 4 hour crystals after updating

It would have been nice to have a warning that all unopened daily and 4 hour crystals would be deleted after updating to 6.1. I knew they weren't going to be converted to the elite versions, but I didn't think they would be taken away.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey There,

Are you referring to crystals you already had in your inventory, or ones that you had not claimed yet?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey There,

Are you referring to crystals you already had in your inventory, or ones that you had not claimed yet?

The ones I had in my inventory, but not opened.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Hey There,

The ones I had in my inventory, but not opened.

That's odd. I don't think this was intentional, and we'll have the team look into this.
    Thanks. What happened is that after the update, going to view the crystals only has the panels for the new elite daily and elite 4 hour. The non-elites ones for those no longer shows up.
  • Do you remember approximately how many you had before the Panel disappeared?
    Off hand, maybe 20 something each?
    Looks like I had around 30 something each. When I got home I used my tablet which wasn’t updated to 6.1 and opened what I had.
  • BrewCrew75BrewCrew75 Posts: 8
    Yes, I had a bunch saved as well. It was 19 daily and 65 - 4 hrs crystals. They dissappeared and when I restarted the app, they showed up at the beginning part of the crystals tab instead of the end. What I also noticed when it dissappeared was that the crystal count was correct. So when it came back that number stayed the say.

If they dissappeared in your inventory, count the number of crystals “displayed” and compare that to the total. If the total is significantly higher, those crystals are still there, just not displaying. Try restarting the app completely.

BrewCrew75
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I didn’t lose any crystals however the alliance crystal tap had disappeared!!!
    w1qavb5s5w0m.png
    ybtzc7crawcb.png
    wvd66nk1xp7w.png
    r9umudm76jct.png
    trj2xbqbj7ad.png
    a4soc1bovhhk.png
    rb940ely2x0v.png
  • I lost an alliance Cristal as well
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    So it sounds like its safe to update now. I was holding off after hearing that saved crystals were disappearing.
    Another glitch
    zzafqm0ud8ve.png
    icbsp5tuks7d.png
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    Another glitch
    zzafqm0ud8ve.png
    icbsp5tuks7d.png

That happens to me when my wifi is weak
    So it sounds like its safe to update now. I was holding off after hearing that saved crystals were disappearing.

Seems like it should be per BrewCrew. Though, not sure about the alliance crystal part. I just opened all of the ones I had for the three types while I had the chance.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Can we have some kind of confirmation from the dev team or mods saying if this is fixed, I’ve got a ton of crystals horded for when I need resources, health items and class ores, I don’t want to lose them if I update.
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I'm also a hoarder, so don't want to lose all my saved crystals. ix72quk32z06.jpg
  • Excuse a stupid question, but why are you saving so many -relatively- useless cristals, iow, what are you expecting?
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Excuse a stupid question, but why are you saving so many -relatively- useless cristals, iow, what are you expecting?

The alliance and four hour crystals contain items that just expire if you don’t use, the four hour has basic health pots which cap out at 20, during a mission you can burn all 20 if you need to, then just open up the crystals to replenish, plus you get gold, ore and basic spark essence which can be converted to gold and higher tier essence.
    Also they can be used for the daily crystal opening objective, if you don’t want to use your PBC or shards.
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    Excuse a stupid question, but why are you saving so many -relatively- useless cristals, iow, what are you expecting?

With regards to the 4 hour ones, it let's you store the junk until needed. Those repairs are worthless unless you have dozens of them, but they cap at 20... Hoarding the crystals let's you have a stockpile.

I can't tell you why they have a pile of dailies...
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I can't tell you why they have a pile of dailies...

I save them for forging, and because of Ore control from getting dupes. If I opened all my daily crystals, I wouldn't have enough gold to spend on using ore. I would end up having to sell the ore which I would rather not do.

Same reason why I have over 50 3 star bot crystals, and lot of premiums
    @Kabam Miike alliance crystal tap had vanished (old & new).
    I somehow have an alliance crystal. I think I got it from the daily objectives. I also noticed the alliance crystal panel doesn't have a timer countdown. Maybe we don't get one from just checking back in after 24 hours?
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I somehow have an alliance crystal. I think I got it from the daily objectives. I also noticed the alliance crystal panel doesn't have a timer countdown. Maybe we don't get one from just checking back in after 24 hours?

I just confirmed this with the team, the Alliance Crystal is now only available in Objectives. Sorry guys, I dropped the ball on letting you all know that.

As for the topic at hand, we're still looking into this.