Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* bots in raid store.

ToughTough Posts: 237
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Can you guys add a 5* featured bot in raid store for like 500k featured bot chips or something? Would be awesome to have something to work for...the 4* bot 100k chips is too easy.

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    it’s already there, you can get a 5* from the store. If its too easy for you then getting the five star should be cake for you, good luck on your grinding journey.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Tough wrote: »
    Can you guys add a 5* featured bot in raid store for like 500k featured bot chips or something? Would be awesome to have something to work for...the 4* bot 100k chips is too easy.

Well the 100k 4* is pretty easy but getting 140k more to dupe the 4* feature is a little more difficult. That's 240k total for the featured bot and unlocked sig.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    yeah, and the extra 180k is a pipe dream unless you have hoarded a ton or spend a ton (or several tons). 2 dupes is 420k and that leaves you far from the 500k proposed.

That said, it would create an interesting dynamic where people may grind out an unduped bot and skip a month of crystal openings to maybe hoard for a 5*
  • Don't want that, personally.
    It's already hard enough for an f2p player like me to get a duped 4* and duped 3 (even if indeed easier since 6.0 thanks to the increased number of Cristal's to open)

It would only allow the biggest spenders to get more 5*s, as it wouldn't be feasible even for intensive players like me.
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    With the 5* bots taking such a long time for most players to get, Kabam won't want to flood the loot table for 5* crystals with featured bots - it would make it so much more difficult to get a duped 5*. Imagine getting a 5* bot and having to wait for another year to pick up a dupe - stuff like that would kill the game.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I think a 5* in the raid store would diminish the value if the 5*. Getting 250k for a duped 4* can still be a challenge.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    500 5* shards
    100 = 40,000 aid chips