Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why 4* Crystal Gods Why???

Ok, to be fair, I've got close to two dozen 4* bots now--a lot I have got since the last update, so I'm happy for that! But for the life of me, I just cannot pull Starscream or G1 Prime! They're the ones I've been wanting from the start (G1 from the start, Screamer as soon as he was introduced). I've made no secret of my general dislike for Bayverse bots--except for Ironhide--and now I end up getting the last Bayverse bot to get from the 4* crystal, Megatron. Ugh!

I'm 7 new 4* bots/dupes away from getting enough for a 5* crystal and now I'm starting to think that my luck is totally gonna crap out and, like many of my 4*, I'm gonna end up with a 5* that I don't even want to use.

So, Kabam guys, what's the chance of getting some doohickey that will let me choose my first 5* so it will actually be something I'll want to have and use? Just get more 5* and hope I get the one I want? Well, if its going to take about 2-3 months to get each 5*, those odds aren't that great, especially when you factor in getting a dupe (of a bot I don't even want).

If 5* are supposed to be a big deal, shouldn't we at least be able to choose the first one we get--like a one time thing that comes with our first 5* crystal--or to be fair, the next 5* (for those already with 5*), that way, everyone has at least one of them that they want! <--- Holy Run-on Sentence, Batman!

I'm not crazy about dropping down big bucks (like $50+) on purchases, but I'd absolutely be willing to part with some $$ to be able to do nothing more than choose my first 5*.

Comments

• Dutch1980Dutch1980 Posts: 25
    That will never happen plus to many people already have 5* bots including myself!
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    For now I suggest you focus on getting your 4 stars maxed out before you even consider 5 stars so you have a better chance of gaining the rewards for expert, and master spotlight if possible.

Moreover, as time passes 4 stars will be more readily earnable, so don't count your chickens yet!
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    In everyone's roster there maybe certain permanent absenter.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    True, mv1 and grimlock have been evading me since I started...
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    that1guy wrote: »
    True, mv1 and grimlock have been evading me since I started...

I know the feeling pal (holding back tears)
  • free the boi @KittenPrime
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    free the boi @KittenPrime

Man needs another Ironhide think my #%*$ Ironhide video scared him away lmao
  • Hopefully your luck will return from your 5* crystal. Starscream is in the mix. Hopefully you get him
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I had the same situation with Soundwave. For the longest time, the only Soundwave I had was the calender rewards one. I've still never pulled a 3 star, but very recently I got a 4* and duplicated him immediately after. Random order is a strange thing.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited May 2018
    Not a conspiracy theorist, but the the supposed randomness of the algorithm seems to favor putting the player in compromising situations whenever unfavorable to the player. Like when u really need something you are way more unlikely to get it, dare i say most definitely will not get it.

For example, this past week, i missed brawler arena and came up just 40 shards short of a complete brawler t2c to rank 3 my 4* grimlock (needed 5, i had 4).

For the entire week i did everything i could to collect t1c to sell for shards (just needed 2) and t2c crystals. I think we had some from raiding one day, I fully explored medium and hard spotlight missions, collected the new 4 hr crystals, plus other events that gave t1c and t2c. All together i must have had somewhere between 20 to 30 chances over the week to get either t1c or t2c for brawler, but nope not even 1 brawler t1c. I got every other class but no brawler. I had to wait till today’s daily mission to complete the 5th brawler t2c

On the other hand, my top bot is Prowl. When i first got him, i never could dup him. I purchased the awakening deal a long time ago for him. Ever since that time i have played signature bounty arena and have placed in the top 10 / 30 most arenas, dumping every signature program into prowl. I can also tell u that he is my most duped bot from 4* crystals now. He is level 80 now. Go figure that when i needed to dup him most, it wasn’t happening and now that he is high level, i am always duping him