Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So no more 24hr alliance crystal?

Just looking for some clarification on this, the 24hr Alliance Crystal is no longer available, the only way we get an alliance crystal is by asking for? So we lost a crystal? Just wondering if I'm understanding it correctly.
Tagged:

Comments

• BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4812/new-daily-4-hour-and-alliance-crystals#latest

So, now we only get the alliance crystal if we complete the daily objective.

According to the thread above it should contain items only used in alliance missions....

So how does a 1 Star robot resource mod fit into that criteria?

My alliance crystal pull today after I completed the objective:

muzcdbtizrjs.png
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Someone in our alliance spun it and it’s just like the old ones nothing different in there
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mine have all the new stuff inside. Haven't seen 1* anything roll by at all
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    z1vped616pya.png

This is my pull from the alliance crystal this morning..
    Darm0k wrote: »
    XhibitA wrote: »
    z1vped616pya.png

This is my pull from the alliance crystal this morning..

I think you’re supposed to take him into the next AM.

One hitter quitter right there
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I am having the same issue. The alliance crystals I have been getting since th update have the old stuff in them.
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Ok so only 1 a day, but I opened another alliance crystal and still not getting any "consumable alliance mission items" as per the announcement stating alliance crystals were changing.
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    At least it's not just me getting the old stuff and no longer having the 24 hour crystal available.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I am getting the new elite daily and 4 hr crystals since the update, but he alliance crystals I have received are still the old ones. I have gotten ore and a 1* mod from alliance crystals I have earned since the update. This is clearly a bug.

Other have reported the same thing.
    There's already a thread about this. I would add your feedback to it since this one will get closed..

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4837/so-no-more-24hr-alliance-crystal#latest
    edited May 2018
    Another quality Alliance Crystal:

1ziqz4rk6t6m.png
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I haven’t opened any of my new ones. I did open all the old one I did have when I had the chance. I hope Kabam doesn’t mark the ones I have now as old ones if/when they fix this.
    Well, to be fair, the other thread started out as something else (not receiving the 24 hour one) and evolved into the one about getting old stuff. Even just based on the subject. Though, I’m sure this will still get closed by Custos or Valiant.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    you have to be level 40 to get the new crystals.
    Tough wrote: »
    you have to be level 40 to get the new crystals.

I am level 53 and I don't have it.
    Just pulled a rockin 1* motormaster from my alliance crystal tonight. Level 54 and I updated 2 days ago.
    oh , guess then kabam messed up. won’t A reply till Monday.
    I wonder if the alliance crystals were supposed to get a new name like elite daily and elite 4 hour....
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Im also getting the same old 1* bots and mods from the Alliance crystal received from objectives. The 24 hour crystal is gone and Mike stated in another thread it is supposed to be if Im not mistaken.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    im getting daily crystal but alliance one is still rubbish
    it’s only the alliance crystals from alliance missions, Daily crystals and 4 hour crystals that have changed.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    They did more than once say they were going to update "alliance crystals" but they may have meant alliance mission crystals and just been lazy, and forgetting that these are two very different things
    Tough wrote: »
    it’s only the alliance crystals from alliance missions, Daily crystals and 4 hour crystals that have changed.

From: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4812/new-daily-4-hour-and-alliance-crystals
    First, the brand new Alliance Crystal now provides only items and consumables usable in Alliance Missions. This includes Tier 2 and 3 Alliance Revives, Repair Kits, and Team Repair Kits, as well as Alliance Mission Boosts and Alliance Mission Energy Refills.
    ns6glfgzhqk3.png

That’s 3for3 1* mods/bots pulled from the “new”alliance mission crystal.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Yep, 1* mods for me too
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Ohh, and now this m4294c6z70va.jpg
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Another alliance crystal another 1* mod.
    yhip0xmjq7ft.png
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Yeah, I havr the same problem!!