Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Isolated Server OUTAGE affecting for a SMALL GROUP of USERS

FOUR HOURS AGO... "Problems connecting to network. Please check your connection."

I was having a connection issue to my account (which I access with an iPhone) when I asked a friend about it who was on the same wifi connection but with an android. We have logged into our respective accounts on numerous occasions on each other's devices before without issue whatsoever (both of us using Kabam accounts). At first I thought it was my iPhone, but then I heard the same thing from another Spark member who was using an android.

The big revelation was the fact that once he (my android friend on the same wifi) logged onto my account, he suffered the same exact issue "Problems connecting to network. Please check your connection." and was now stuck without being able to connect even though there was no planned outage and most of the dozens of players that I'm in contact with reported no issues other. The only way to resolve the problem was to have my android friend wipe ALL the (TFTF app) data (not just the cache) from his android which then forced him through the entire tutorial process (without giving him a chance to get out of it to log into his Kabam account) and THEN he was able to get back into his account again just fine.

Then just to prove my theory (that the affected players all had their player profiles on one particular server or were pre-assigned to one particular server or data store), I logged out of his account on his android and then into my account and now again his android is stuck with the "Problems connecting to network. Please check your connection." and poor soul he is going to have to wipe his game data AGAIN... play the stupid tutorial AGAIN ... just to get back to his account.

But HE has the LUXURY of TIME... I, unfortunately, have VERY limited playing time in my life and counted on being able to use TIME time to run my route in AM. I have alliance members waiting on me to clear a node on my path. There's a item use event about to expire in a few hours for which I have expiring items to use as well as ore that's expiring.

For my fellow Spark member, he's having the same exact issue and another member ended up doubling up on a path on Map 3.

SO IT'S NOW BEEN 4 HOURS... PLEASE GET THIS RESOLVED SOON, THANK YOU
Tagged:

Comments

• TraminatorTraminator Posts: 59
    I was just reading @Primestuff post ... I think he should add his name to this list... (until this list gets long enough that Kabam looks in our direction.
  • Leaky8382Leaky8382 Posts: 11
    A few of us in WAGP are having the same issue. And ur right if u u install and start over it works fine the second u connect to ur account suddenly. Connection issue. I submitted a ticket under a newly created account examining what was happening and got the account is fine. Obviously the guy couldn't read that it my actual account with issues. So I submitted a video showing what happens when I try and connect to my account and I haven't gotten any further responses. I'm sure like many of u I've spent a lot and this needs to be fixed we can't even finish AM.
  • PrimestuffPrimestuff Posts: 8
    edited May 2018
    Thank you for the info I tried emailing kaboom to see what's up. I'm glad it's just not me.
  • Same here. Really frustrating as I have limited amount of times I can play. I cant even clear my lane before work now in AM and will have to sneak away somehow during work to keep my alliance going.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Mine too, can't connect this morning
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    Me too! I play multiple accounts so I went into Google play and changed my primary email to one of my others then closed and restarted everything and it just signed in to the other, back in! Locked out of my main account though. I mentioned in other threads that I recently had a problem with the daily deal price being inflated. I didn't want to lose out so I bought two at the higher price. Kabam looked into and found the problem and said by Friday they would give energon to those who bought deals. I never got any in game message, don't know if I was given energon, but somewhere after midnight this issue happened with only the account I bought deals on, my other 3 are fine. Anyone else waiting for the energon compensation and think its related?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Affected players deserve some kind of compensation. This issue also affects alliance missions heavily, many alliances will fail because of this. One of my alliance mates suffered from this server outage, I’m not sure if we can finish our AM.
    It leaves your fellow ups needed to pick up the slack. I'm the commander of our Alliance and I bet it's hard that I'm not around to help and I'm missing out of the daily calendar gifts
    The daily calendar log in doesn't reset for 11 hours or so. Hopefully its fixed by then but I agree with compensation!
    At this point I just want my game back I really don't care if they give us anything I'm so frustrated.
    Yeah I bought the $6 deal on my effected account too.. hmm @Kabam Miike we can't login man!!!!
    Hopefully they just have to restart a server and it will be instantly back up. That would happen to us where I worked sometimes and everything would be back to normal in minutes. If its as simple as that then I think we have another few hours before its possible at best.
  • joining the 'i bought the overpriced deal and now can't log in' crew....
    edited May 2018
    Darn! They really got us this time. We paid more for a deal and getting screwed! Lol
  • jmeansjmeans Posts: 8
    I haven't been able to log in for 6 hours now. I too am one of the paid to not play group!
    The announcement regarding the high priced deals says they were issuing 50 energon to players that may have purchased either one, well I bought 2 so on a side note @Kabam Miike should I be receiving 100 energon? I can forward receipts if needed.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Same for me. It's been down for hours and I'm rapidly approaching a time when it will cost my alliance 100% rewards. I've deleted and reinstalled and it didn't fix the issue
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    Getting the same issue here as well. Bought $6 deal, did not get the compensation on Friday and now unable to login.

I just submitted a ticket and hope Kabam makes it right to all of us with appropriate compensation for all that is lost due to the inability to play during all of these hours.... And still counting
    edited May 2018
    We should all get 1000 energon for this debacle... I'm really lucky I finished my entire AM path last night before I went to bed, but I'm sure some of us didn't
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    I still have 2 fights in AM left and in 1 hour I leave and can't play until AM is over. Since its map 3 it has cost my BG 100% for today, so we're losing out on t3c shards
  • SanctimoSanctimo Posts: 1
    Same problem here since late last night. Finishing AM is almost out of the question at this point.
    This thread has been on the forums for nearly 5 hours, yet there are no responses from the Kabam mods yet.
    We only have less than 5 hours to complete our AMs and my alliance mate’s path isn’t cleared yet, the chance of fully exploring the map is slim. This is frustrating as hell so please fix it as soon as possible or our players will lose their only source of T3C essence
  • Same here, I am unable to connect!!!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    @Kabam Miike can someone look into this some alliances will not finish today if this is not corrected
  • jmeansjmeans Posts: 8
    I'll take a t3c demo or tech for compensation, thanks. :)
  • Razor327Razor327 Posts: 11
    Unable to log in for hours now
  • Razor327Razor327 Posts: 11
    f23mjp3nnkc7.png
    Hours
    Same here
  • JermtsJermts Posts: 14
    Same problem here, since the update last night