Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Everybody Wants to be a Cat

edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Cheetor is on the loose and he’s in a feral state driven by his own heart! While Cheetor searches for the object of his affection, Optimus Primal and his team of Maximals are in a race against the Autobots to track down the love struck feline!

44ekuil303x2.gif

When does the Hunt for Cheetor begin?
You'll be able to start your search for Cheetor on May 10th at ~10 am PT, but don't take too long! You'll only have until June 7th at 10 am PT to find him!

Let's talk Level Locks again!

As usual, the Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 30. Expert Level difficulty will unlock at Level 35, and Master Difficulty will unlock at Level 40! Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

Rewards!

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

Completion:
Ch1
Tier 1 Basic Spark x 1
Tier 1 Class Spark Crystal x 1

Ch2
Tier 1 Basic Spark x 2

Ch3
Tier 1 Basic Spark x 3
Tier 1 Class Spark Crystal x 2
Act - Premium Mod Crystal Shards x 500, 2-Star Bot Crystal x 1, Premium Bot Shards x 2000

Mastery:
Ch1
Premium Bot Crystal Shards x 500
Tier 2 Basic Spark x 1
Premium Mod Crystal Shards x 250

Ch2
Premium Bot Crystal Shards x 1000
Tier 2 Basic Spark x 1
Premium Mod Crystal Shards x 500

Ch3
Premium Bot Crystal Shards x 1500
Tier 2 Basic Spark x 2,
Premium Mod Crystal Shards x 750

Act - Tier 1 Alpha Spark x 1, 3 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000, 2 Star Bot Crystal x 2, Premium Bot Crystal x 1, Cheetor Chips x 1000
**Mastering Easy no longer awards a Relic

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

Completion:
Ch1
Tier 2 Basic Spark x 1

Ch2
Tier 2 Basic Spark x 2
Tier 1 Class Spark Crystal x 2

Ch3
Tier 2 Basic Spark x 3
Tier 1 Class Spark Crystal x 3

Act - 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards x 500, Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, Premium Bot Crystal x 1,

Mastery:

Ch1
Tier 3 Bot Shards x 200
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 2000
Tier 2 Class Spark Crystal x 1

Ch2
Tier 3 Bot Shards x 300
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 3000\

Ch3
3-Star Bot Crystal Shards x 500
Tier 1Alpha Spark Essence x 5000
Tier 2 Class Spark Crystal x 2

Act - Cheetor Relic, Tier 1 Alpha Spark x 1, 3 Star Bot Crystal x 1, Premium Bot Crystal x 2, Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 5000, Cheetor Chips x 3000

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

Completion:
Ch1
Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystal x 1

Ch2
Tier1 Mod Spark Crystal x 1

Ch3
Tier 2 Class Spark Crystal x 2,
Premium Bot Crystal x 1

Act - Premium Bot Crystal x 5, Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 1000

Ch1
3-Star Bot Crystal Shards x 400
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000

Ch2
3-Star Bot Crystal Shards x 600
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 1500

Ch3
3-Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 2500

Act - Cheetor Relic (Bronze), Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, Tier 3 Basic Spark x 1, 4 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000, 3 Star Bot Crystal x 1, Cheetor Chips x 5000

For Completing and Mastering the Expert Mode:

Completion:

Ch1
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 3500
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 500
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 500

Ch2
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 6500
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 750
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 750

Ch3
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 10000
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 1500
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1500

Act - Premium Bot Crystals x 5, Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2000, Tier 3 Basic Spark x 1

Mastery:

Ch1
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 1250
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1250
Cheetor Chips x 3000

Ch2
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 2250
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1750
Cheetor Chips x 5000

Ch3
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 3750
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 3000
Cheetor Chips x 8000

Act - Silver Cheetor Relic, Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal Shard x 5000, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, Superior Bot Crystal x 1, 4 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000

For Completing and Mastering the Master Difficulty

Completion:

Ch1
4 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 500
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 2000
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000

Ch2
4 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 700
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 3000
T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2000

Ch3
4 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 800
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 5000

Act - 5 Star Bot Crystal Shard x 500, 4 Star Bot Crystal x 1, Tier 4 Basic Spark Essence x 500, Tier 3 Basic Sparks x 2,

Mastery:

Ch1
Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal Shard x 1000
Cheetor Chips x 5000

Ch2
Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal Shard x 1500
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 4000
Cheetor Chips x 8000

Ch3
Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal Shard x 2500
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 7000
Cheetor Chips x 12000

Act - Gold Cheetor Relic, 5 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1500, Tier 4 Basic Spark Essence x 1000, Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal x 1

7m1r4q60kfps.gif

Comments

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    When are you guys going add monthly legend runs? like mcoc type style?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I see the silver relic is still part of the expert level. I’ll just throw it out there and say getting the silver relic this past spotlight was a lot tougher than getting it when it was a reward from the hard level.

Again, I know expert was made a little easier, but was the hard level made easier as well? I wonder how the newer players who barely made the hard level in the past to get the silver relic feel about now getting the bronze relic. Sure, people’s rosters should be getting stronger, but I think the jump to expert from hard is still a pretty big gap — at least for fully exploring.

I guess I’ll find out tomorrow, but I hope the hard levels have gone down to 2 energy per node.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I wish we had better rewards at the end of these missions....the people that are clearing the hardest levels don't need the t3 as bad as some, they need stuff to rank the 5*s....the rewards need to be shifted left one slot and betters ones added.
  • Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    I agree doing expert with only 4.40 4 star bots is next to impossible unless you want to spend a bunch of energon
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I agree doing expert with only 4.40 4 star bots is next to impossible unless you want to spend a bunch of energon

Isn’t it worth the energon though so you can get T3cs and materials to rank up those R4 bots?
  • Reaction86Reaction86 Posts: 77
    I was doing expert with r4 4* bots. You have to forge forge and forge. Once you get to forge 80+ you start to see some serious gains. I’ll post pics of my r4 4* runs in a few days. But it is possible.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018

It is not impossible, I do most of master difficulty with my B squad of 4/40 bots.

The thing is, the first time you try and conquer expert and master you're gonna use energon, but it is an investment that is worthwhile. Get an r5 bot or two out of it and you won't be using much energon on the next spotlight.

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350

what a croack, expert used to be harder and we did it with rank 3 4stars, each expert we got another rank4. now you have full teams of rank 4 and you say its impossible? practice dude.
  • Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    You could bee right the mods make it harder
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    there always were mods..
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481

Especially this one, gonna be a major PiTa
    ubutokj58j65.png

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited May 2018
    MaxBebop wrote: »

ubutokj58j65.png

Speaking of which I faced Primal in Expert with the "All or Nothing" mod and the first time he stored his power, after that he hit me with a SP1 or SP2, don't remember which. Is that a glitch or is the "All or Nothing" only intended to happen once and Kabam didn't tell us???
  • DAVID_HOWELLDAVID_HOWELL Posts: 40
    edited May 2018
    Cheetos is way to powerful as the final boss in master mode. 3-4 hits and he wrecks 5/50 bot. I don’t mind difficulties but with his evade and massive crit damage it’s a bit too much.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252

ubutokj58j65.png

Of course not. Sure, it's impossible to bait s1&2, but any power drainer will laugh at this mod. Yeah, even Mirage.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Y2K wrote: »

ubutokj58j65.png

Of course not. Sure, it's impossible to bait s1&2, but any power drainer will laugh at this mod. Yeah, even Mirage.

My shockwave will eat him up. I hope that mod is all over the place!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    With Kickback, Blaster and now Cheetor that is three straight relics that focus solely on raids, there are other aspects to this game!
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    With Kickback, Blaster and now Cheetor that is three straight relics that focus solely on raids, there are other aspects to this game!

Are there? I think all the possible easy-to-think aspects have been covered. Kabam should start looking to other things like a Relic to accelerate all timers (Gold production time, Arena cooldown, Mission/AM recharge, Away mission time).
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Y2K wrote: »
    j
    Are there? I think all the possible easy-to-think aspects have been covered. Kabam should start looking to other things like a Relic to accelerate all timers (Gold production time, Arena cooldown, Mission/AM recharge, Away mission time).

Those are great ideas!
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580

No way dude, I suck and I'm clearing the hard path on expert with 4/40s and no energon spent.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

ubutokj58j65.png

Speaking of which I faced Primal in Expert with the "All or Nothing" mod and the first time he stored his power, after that he hit me with a SP1 or SP2, don't remember which. Is that a glitch or is the "All or Nothing" only intended to happen once and Kabam didn't tell us???

I forgot to check the boss before I went in and ended up using OGM. I blocked and let Primal wail on me until I had my S3 charged and then fused the shock to him and then dodged the rest of the fight until he ded
    Yeah i would love a gold relic. +10% gold gain in all modes” or something like that
    Tough wrote: »
    Yeah i would love a gold relic. +10% gold gain in all modes” or something like that

Hound relics do the trick. You can place them on just before collecting base gold and get a buff.
    Ok so I spoke too soon. The Expert WASP is ducking ridiculous. Energon shield and 400% ranged damage. There's no way I'm going to be able to beat that.
    Ok so I spoke too soon. The Expert WASP is ducking ridiculous. Energon shield and 400% ranged damage. There's no way I'm going to be able to beat that.

Lol, wait til you see him in master. Add ranged shock damage to that list.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Seriously manthro isn’t joking, wasp on master is probably the worst fight I have ever experienced in this game. Even with shockwave it’s ridiculous the AI constantly dodges and blocks. Really tired of kabam making these fights “difficult”.
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    Seriously manthro isn’t joking, wasp on master is probably the worst fight I have ever experienced in this game. Even with shockwave it’s ridiculous the AI constantly dodges and blocks. Really tired of kabam making these fights “difficult”.

With some skill, beast squad helps a lot.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I’m sure it does but I don’t have primal. :|
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    Yeah wasp and cheetor on master are seriously twisted designs. Needless to say i’m not doing exploration this month!
    Lol that wasp is nothing. Try that wasp in master Times it by 10, The difficulty of wasp in rotk