Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wanted: Awakening Bundles

The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Looking specifically for an answer from kabam here; where’s the 4* awakening bundles at? There hasn’t been a deal on them in a long time, just wondering why not. You’d have an assured purchase from quite a lot of people I would expect. Choice of program for $50 and a crystal for $28 seems reasonable and would get a lot of people to bite I reckon (me included, obviously).

Come on kabam, it’s a money maker, let’s do it.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    How about making it available for energon for poor people like me?
  • The_53rd wrote: »
    Looking specifically for an answer from kabam here; where’s the 4* awakening bundles at? There hasn’t been a deal on them in a long time, just wondering why not. You’d have an assured purchase from quite a lot of people I would expect. Choice of program for $50 and a crystal for $28 seems reasonable and would get a lot of people to bite I reckon (me included, obviously).

Come on kabam, it’s a money maker, let’s do it.
    Yes please. And there was one for same price with a 4* bot with it. I want the one with a four star bot that has the awakening programs, resources for R4 with either G1 megatron, G1 prime, soundwave or shockwave
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    dont wanna see a random bundle.. let us pick please and make the price reasonable since 4* is now getting less useful.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited May 2018
    Davien wrote: »
    dont wanna see a random bundle.. let us pick please and make the price reasonable since 4* is now getting less useful.

4* aren’t getting useless. 5 stars just got released. It will be a long while till they become useless. But do agree they should drop the price by $10-$25
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Your requests have been heard. Now go buy!
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    lol I want a 3* awakening bundle to complement the 4* one or start making them available in game.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    4* awakening bundle in energon store now your wish has been received and made available
  • I swear, you're all psychic.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    I swear, you're all psychic.

Please, let this also apply to the recent hive crystal thread. Would make my day, along with many others.
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    The kabam gods have spoken! ;) got my purchase. Thank you muchly.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    edited May 2018
    Yep. I awakened the bee
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Now how about that T3C U-Pick promo? Some of us are tired of getting the same spark over and over again.

3 Brawler and 4 Scout sparks out of the past 8 sparks I've pulled.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Gold deal would be nice also
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Wait, wait. We all are? That means an energon based awakening deal is coming out soon?
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Pick your own T3C class spark deal please. Tired of getting warrior and Tact all day. I’ve got 5 warriors and 5 Tacts. Ridiculous
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Gold please!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Thanks Kabam, I had feeling one of these was coming up. Just what I needed for my 4* Grimlock!
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Wait, wait. We all are? That means an energon based awakening deal is coming out soon?

Also means that the 4* bot deal i asked fo above is coming out soon.

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I’m just going to throw it out there. 5* Rat offer :#
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    While we are being psychic.... 4* tact bee in energon store this weekend sometime!!! Please @Kabam Miike