Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blackarachnia next month?

I am curious if we are getting transmetal blackarachnia in the month of June. I believe she will be a warrior. It been a while since we had a good warrior class bot.ihbhtqxects8.jpeg
She would be an amazing addition to the game. And don’t make her a trash bot pls, I beg of you.
Tagged:

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Considering it was 4 months between when Cheetor was mentioned in the story mission and when he when he actually appeared, I’m doubtful we will see her next month. Plus all the bitter ‘G1’ people would kick up a fuss if they released two Beast Wars characters in a row.

But you’re right, she does fit perfectly into the warrior class.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    I expect a Bayverse bot next month
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Manthro wrote: »
    I expect a Bayverse bot next month

Hopefully jazz
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Or scorponok
    Remmie wrote: »
    Or scorponok

Would be interesting to see. If bay verse, crosshairs, Jazz, and the wreckers have the possibility if bay verse is next
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    No, we clearly need every version of Shockwave first!!!

As much as I'm joking, I'd actually love to see Prime, Cybertron, and I guess even Movie version Shockwave. I have a terrible obsession with this purple cyclops of death. xD

I wouldn't mind her in the game and don't doubt her eventual arrival having been mentioned. Beast Wars never caught on for me so I have no idea who she is though. I recall her name taking use in Animated but I doubt they're two of the same.
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    No, we clearly need every version of Shockwave first!!!

As much as I'm joking, I'd actually love to see Prime, Cybertron, and I guess even Movie version Shockwave. I have a terrible obsession with this purple cyclops of death. xD

I wouldn't mind her in the game and don't doubt her eventual arrival having been mentioned. Beast Wars never caught on for me so I have no idea who she is though. I recall her name taking use in Animated but I doubt they're two of the same.

They are different. One used to be an Autobot named Elita 1, the other was a protoform programmed by Megatron to serve him
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    When u look at transmetal u dont know who it is if u look at non transmetal u know its blackarachania plz dont make it transmetal
    When u look at transmetal u dont know who it is if u look at non transmetal u know its blackarachania plz dont make it transmetal
    The transmetal one is the only maximal we have. I would rather have this blackarachnia. We need more warriors
    The transmetal one is the only maximal we have. I would rather have this blackarachnia. We need more warriors

And you are saying? I cant make it out

No. If we had non-transmetal, she would be a scout rather warrior. But we need more warrior bots in this game. And transmetal blackarachnia is the perfect way to go for a god/alpha tier bot
  • I think Blackarachnia would be a great warrior class but later. I think we’ll end up getting a Movie bot next month, a G1 the next, then Blackarachnia.
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    I hope we don't get Jazz just so we can keep getting threads asking for Jazz.

MV1 jazz is an underrated bot because Michael bay killed him off way to soon
  • I am curious if we are getting transmetal blackarachnia in the month of June. I believe she will be a warrior. It been a while since we had a good warrior class bot.ihbhtqxects8.jpeg
    She would be an amazing addition to the game. And don’t make her a trash bot pls, I beg of you.

no i miss the days where there where only 2 best wars bots more gee won

No. If we had non-transmetal, she would be a scout rather warrior. But we need more warrior bots in this game. And transmetal blackarachnia is the perfect way to go for a god/alpha tier bot

Next is a brawler not a warrior and the non transmetal could be a warrior because she fought like a boss transmetal did almost nothing
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    NO more warriors for a while.... though most of the current warriors are technically bayverse(bc, hot rod, drift, hound) if anything we need a movieverse tech or a g1 autobot demo
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    NO more warriors for a while.... though most of the current warriors are technically bayverse(bc, hot rod, drift, hound) if anything we need a movieverse tech or a g1 autobot demo

Dude, the warrior class is lacking. There hasn’t been a lot of warriors added. This transmetal is the way to go.

Next is a brawler not a warrior and the non transmetal could be a warrior because she fought like a boss transmetal did almost nothing

She wouldn’t be brawler. And your going on looks for class typing, I’m going off background.

Dude, the warrior class is lacking. There hasn’t been a lot of warriors added. This transmetal is the way to go.

Dude the only class that is lacking is brawler...one less brawler than every other class
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139

What did i say about tou geting help? XD

How do you figure warrior class is lacking? As far as beast wars characters yes there is no warrior yet, but we have plenty of warriors, if any class is lacking its brawler, we have less brawlers than any other class and tacticians are still missing one as a 4*..... so as far as truly usable bots at this point, there are two classes lacking.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lock Down or Scorponok might be added next. Otrium already leaked their abilities
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Lock Down or Scorponok might be added next. Otrium already leaked their abilities

I would rather get scorponok than lockdown from AOE
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I hope the next month's bot is a brawler, like Megatron. I don't have a single 4* brawler because I keep getting dupes from 4* crystals
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Gunz0 wrote: »

There could be enough red herrings for Otrium to fish. Remember Blaster?
    I think we should get a 4* Tac Bee
    I think we should get a 4* Tac Bee

Tac?
    Tactician bee is way overdue
    Tactician bee is way overdue

I think we need a Tact 4* Bee Jazz