Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

June's bot warrior Blackarachnia maybe??

Legacy123Legacy123 Posts: 33
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
620crbl4hi5x.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• Docholiday321Docholiday321 Posts: 102
    Just saw this
  • Maybe add a spoiler alert for people who haven't got that far yet? (I've finished it, but just sayin)
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I think instead of Blackarachnia it's going to be Red Herring.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited May 2018
    Blackarachnia would totally fit Warrior, she was definitely one of the more skilled fighters in the series. But I doubt we’ll be seeing her soon. Probably a few months at least.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Probably not next month. In later story dialog, they said they ran some sort of scan and found no trace of her.
  • sholmdsholmd Posts: 19
    7xx0o0lbn8pw.png

AOE crosshairs
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    I would rather have transmetal blackarachniao4a5g5jetv17.jpeg
  • Legacy123Legacy123 Posts: 33
    edited May 2018
    Rumored next month
    laoa2ha4u5d9.jpg
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I would rather have transmetal blackarachniao4a5g5jetv17.jpeg

I disagree
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No more Mark Hamill for a POTP tie in? Boooo! Lame!!!
  • I would rather depth charge
    b5ldla3s44qy.jpeg
    I've got 2 picks for June:

1. Warrior class BW Megatron
    2. Warrior class Lockdown

Reasons:
    1. Warrior class is the only one missing from the Beast Wars franchise.
    2. Out of all the Primes and Megatrons in the game, BW Megatron is the only one still missing.
    3. Historically, when a new AM map is released it has also tied in with using a new "big bad" character as its boss. Since a new AM map is coming I'm going to say either Lockdown or BW Megatron would be perfect bosses for either. I also remember seeing last summer or fall when the Lockdown sightings started that some of his early abilities and signature made him out to be a warrior class bot.
    4. Since it appears they have reversed the direction of the bot class wheel back to Scout for May, it stands to reason that Warrior will be for June's bot.

Anyway that's my take. I do think June's bot will be a classic big bad villain though. It fits with Kabam's MO of putting them on new AM maps.
    edited May 2018
    Bw megatron would be a brawler
    Synthwave wrote: »

Reasons:
    2. Out of all the Primes and Megatrons in the game, BW Megatron is the only one still missing.
    3. Historically, when a new AM map is released it has also tied in with using a new "big bad" character as its boss. Since a new AM map is coming I'm going to say either Lockdown or BW Megatron would be perfect bosses for either. I also remember seeing last summer or fall when the Lockdown sightings started that some of his early abilities and signature made him out to be a warrior class bot.
    4. Since it appears they have reversed the direction of the bot class wheel back to Scout for May, it stands to reason that Warrior will be for June's bot.

Anyway that's my take. I do think June's bot will be a classic big bad villain though. It fits with Kabam's MO of putting them on new AM maps.

edited May 2018

Reasons:

I really hope they don’t make Beast Wars Megatron a warrior. It doesn’t fit him at all, and he shouldn’t be at a disadvantage to Primal (who is also mis-classed). The only fitting class for Primal and Megatron was Tactician. The warrior slot should’ve gone to Dinobot, and then they wouldn’t have had to make Primal a brawler. The whole thing is muffed up now.
    iuJacob wrote: »

Reasons:

I really hope they don’t make Beast Wars Megatron a warrior. It doesn’t fit him at all, and he shouldn’t be at a disadvantage to Primal (who is also mis-classed). The only fitting class for Primal and Megatron was Tactician. The warrior slot should’ve gone to Dinobot, and then they wouldn’t have had to make Primal a brawler. The whole thing is muffed up now.

Megatron would make a good brawler tho
    edited May 2018

Reasons:

That’s probably what they’ll make him, but no, I have to disagree. It doesn’t fit his character at all. Megatron was a master strategist... and a far more threatening and successful one than even his G1 namesake. Megatron and Primal rarely ever relied on brute force alone. They were too smart for that.

I think a lot of people want to throw around warrior or brawler for these guys just based on the nature of their Beast forms, rather than the nature of the character.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    I am just going to throw this out there but i think kabam is throwing any sense of class wheel order out the window, the released a scout a tech and another scout, to probably offset the fact the dont plan to put scout bee in standard crystals, so i seriously doubt another warrior would be next, lockdown strikes me as more of a demo, we are lacking a tech from the movies and an autobot g1 demo to have synergy with um or og and prowl or arcee, but as far as classes we are short in it would be tact bee or a brawler

I was only thinking warrior since warriors have a proud history of being bleeders. I thought that having a huge T-Rex head with rows of razor-sharp teeth would mean you could seriously eviscerate any bot you went up against.

But yeah, from a character point of view he'd make more sense as a tac (or maybe a brawler).
  • PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 130
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Yeah I was also hoping for Megatronus in-game too.
    edited May 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Yeah I was also hoping for Megatronus in-game too.

I have a sneaking suspicion the new map the Mike hinted at might have something to do with it.

Plus, all ten episodes of Power of the Primes will be available by early July. So I wonder if they’re waiting for all the episodes to drop, and it’ll be a:

‘Collect Megatronus, Fight him in the new map, and watch him in all 10 episodes of PotP now!’

-type thing.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Blackarachnia or not, if it’s going to be a bot from Beast Wars, I hope it’s warrior class. I’m enjoying the beast synergy so it would be great to haves a Beast Wars warrior bot to go along with it.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Blackarachnia is coming, but not for a few months. They did this in Primals spotlight, referencing Cheetor and he didnt show for 4 months. My hope is that BW Megs shows up next.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    Rather see silverbolt, scorpnok, tarantulas or rampage first.... BW megatron always just bugged me and was such a puss, actually silverbolt coming in following his love would be a good follow up story.... just really dont want another d@mned warrior, not yet!!!

Reasons:

That’s probably what they’ll make him, but no, I have to disagree. It doesn’t fit his character at all. Megatron was a master strategist... and a far more threatening and successful one than even his G1 namesake. Megatron and Primal rarely ever relied on brute force alone. They were too smart for that.

I think a lot of people want to throw around warrior or brawler for these guys just based on the nature of their Beast forms, rather than the nature of the character.

That actually makes alot of sense
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Rather see silverbolt, scorpnok, tarantulas or rampage first.... BW megatron always just bugged me and was such a puss, actually silverbolt coming in following his love would be a good follow up story.... just really dont want another d@mned warrior, not yet!!!

Tarantulas...YESSSSS