Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This AM Map will be 6 months old in one week's time...

Too bad its expiry date was 3 months ago.

Please tell me we're going to be burying this map soon, @Kabam Miike . I...I just can't do it anymore. I'll even give the eulogy at the funeral, but please it's time to put this map out of its misery.

And for the new map, no more mods like Power Gain while holding block. Those were just blatant cash grabs that don't depend on player skill at all but rather just how generous the AI is feeling from fight to fight. Give us some mods that require actual skill to overcome and not an x factor that's totally out of our hands.

Anyway, if anyone needs me I'll be over here looking at the funeral wreaths for Megatron and his mapful of flunkies.
Tagged:

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It was pretty good with the 30 min energy timers. If that was made a permanent switch, they can take their time updating map 3.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Hey hey,

So good news here is that we do have plans to update this soon. The Bad news is, I can't share any more information at this time. I will say that we have things planned that we think you'll like.... But that's it!

This is encouraging.

Would one of the pieces of information that you can share involve a timetable, perhaps?

Knowing when the map was coming (even a vague "in a few weeks" or better "it's coming this week") would allow me to mentally prepare myself to run this old map a few more times so I don't go insane (I'm on the edge man; these power gain lanes have got me rocking back and forth and mumbling to myself)

Historically though, haven't new maps been released the same time as the sort of "big bad" characters get released in the game? If so, then we're talking June, so 2 or 3 more cycles.

Since it looks like the cycle reversed back to scout this time I'm guessing a warrior class BW Megatron should hopefully sate the decision-maker's thirst for Beast Wars characters lol (OK, Cheetor is pretty awesome, I'll admit that). But that should be a Beast Wars character for every class and a Prime and Megatron from every series so hopefully we can take a break from BW for awhile.

Anyway, is June what we're looking at or is it sooner? You can just say "Yes" or "No" that way and won't incriminate yourself. >:)
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Hmmm....

cv73v5ux83no.jpeg

???
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Megatronus would make a great NPC boss for the super boss battle mode I'd like to see added to the game. He'd take like 3 days to kill with all 18 guys chipping away at him as the mod he's on would enter different phases once his HP reaches a certain level.
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Megatronus would make a great NPC boss for the super boss battle mode I'd like to see added to the game. He'd take like 3 days to kill with all 18 guys chipping away at him as the mod he's on would enter different phases once his HP reaches a certain level.

That would be awesome! Real team effort.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Any updates yet @Kabam Miike
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I hope we get decent notice and info on the new map/bot arrangement so there’s time to plan.
  • DrkPrinzDrkPrinz Posts: 37
    +1 Agree to @JKL @Shuckermli about the 30min timer. . . me and everyone in my Alliance totally loved it. @Kabam Miike Since you guys are re-working on the Maps, can you also consider the option for a member to get back into a BG from the start ones the main Boss is taken out.

Why I am requesting this is because there are times when an Alliance member goes offline / Gets KO'd / Leaves the Alliance suddenly and the team suffers from it. Especially when that member was responsible for taking out a critical link there may be no way of completing the mission and the whole team is stuck till the timer runs out.

However, if there was an option for a player from the same BG or different BG to take out their boss and rejoin to aid the team then that's true team effort and helps the entire alliance. We have no option to gift revives and some players hate spending energon on alliance revives so this option would be of great help.

With the current state of things, one BG completes their mission and bots are released but they are helpless to assist the BG that is stuck even if they have revives and full alliance energy.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Hey hey,

So good news here is that we do have plans to update this soon. The Bad news is, I can't share any more information at this time. I will say that we have things planned that we think you'll like.... But that's it!

Its almost 2 weeks now since this comment. And its almost a month since our last update. Why are the forums always so quiet of Kabam mods? You guys really need to start keeping things interesting or players are going to get bored again.
    I know already of myself and other alliance mates only really log in for AM over the weekend. Nothing else to really bother with...
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited May 2018
    I'm sure something's coming, but they usually go a few months between major changes. I'd expect something around July... They have about 10x as many MCOC players than players in this game, so it definitely gets less attention.

I would definitely like something for monday, tuesday, wednesday... maybe a weekly quest open for the 72 hours between AMs