Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I Know KABAM Likes Beast Wars Characters...

I've been waiting for some brand new bots like Crosshairs, Jazz and KABAM is adding some more beast wars characters. I mean I AM NOT COMPLAING but this is just many TFTF players's wishes. We've had enough of BW! Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Dinobot, Rhinox and more! So KABAM, if you are watching this, please add some brand new bots. I know you like Beast Wars. And I am not complaining about it but still if you can add these brand new bots, then it'll be great!

Here Are Some Bot Ideas:
-Stinger
-Sentinel Prime
-Crosshairs
-Jazz
-Jolt
And more Awesome Bots.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I see a distinct balance issue. I don't mind BW characters...I'm nuetral because they were after my time, but I'd love to see the OG characters getting the amazing abilities the BW bots get. There is an apparent favorite at Kabam:)
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    edited May 2018
    You Don't have to agree. I am just saying my opinion. :)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Cross off sentinel and jazz and that would be perfect
    And add star saber and sunstreaker
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139

You know he's talking about mv, stop being a dush.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    "Transformers: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread"
    There you go

You know he's talking about mv, stop being a dush.

Mv sentinel was awful I hated him...killed ironhide and was a crappy character in general
  • Cross off sentinel and jazz and that would be perfect

are u stupid jazz is good
  • ShuckermliShuckermli Posts: 24
    Absolutly I agreed, We are seeing beast wars They are in everywhere, They need to change their future bots ideas.

I couldn't understand how people like Jazz because he's "cool" and chill and jazzy personality or whatever
    I can understand why people praise bots like Soundwave because he doesn't just look cool, he also has a cool casette storing gimmick and he's undyingly loyal to Megatron, he's an outlier with telepathic powers
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    ^
    Don't forget Soundwave's synthesthesia that comes as a symptom of his outlier abilities. I often wonder with all the colorization they've done with Primal and G1 Bee's sp3's that they couldn't have done the same with Soundwave's sp3. Would've been a cool little homage to him and how he sees the world around him.
  • Oprime3rdOprime3rd Posts: 25
    There's only 5 beast wars characters we need more there's more mv and g1 then bw
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Hey guys do you think we should add jazz to the game?

No
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    Gunz0 wrote: »

No

You have a problem, my good sir.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

I couldn't understand how people like Jazz because he's "cool" and chill and jazzy personality or whatever
    I can understand why people praise bots like Soundwave because he doesn't just look cool, he also has a cool casette storing gimmick and he's undyingly loyal to Megatron, he's an outlier with telepathic powers

Soundwave superior. Others inferior
  • Oprime3rd wrote: »
    There's only 5 beast wars characters we need more there's more mv and g1 then bw
    Not t just specifically more beast wars. More predacons. We have way too many maximals and just one predacon?

• MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Prime, bee, ih, drift, hound, hot rod, megs, bone, mix, grindor, Barry vs 5 bw bots? I think we need more preds. ;)

The only reason I'd want jazz is so people will finally shut up about him