Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5 star sharkticons

Hey - silly question. Is there any plans to create 5 star sharkticons?
Tagged:

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Twood be cool. I'd be happy to accept one:)
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    Please no more useless sharks

I don’t enjoy the fact that 5* are coming but the only good thing is that I can forge the 4* sharks
  • No answer on this?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I’d love to see 5* sharks could really help with arena
  • Hmm, that's a good question. We don't have any plans right now, but I will put this on the team's radar.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Hmm, that's a good question. We don't have any plans right now, but I will put this on the team's radar.

What happens if I Forge a 4* shark? Will I get 5* shards after the update?

• JKL wrote: »
    Hmm, that's a good question. We don't have any plans right now, but I will put this on the team's radar.

What happens if I Forge a 4* shark? Will I get 5* shards after the update?

At this time, there will not be any Shards for Forging a 4-Star Shark into a 5-Star Bot. Neither Sharkticon Crystal shards, or Regular 5-Star Bot Shards.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

At this time, there will not be any Shards for Forging a 4-Star Shark into a 5-Star Bot. Neither Sharkticon Crystal shards, or Regular 5-Star Bot Shards.

Thanks for clarifying. I forgot to ask about opening 4* sharks too. Will there be 5* shards for opening one?

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Save dem sharks till this is fixed. Those little fishies are far too valuable.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    JKL wrote: »

Thanks for clarifying. I forgot to ask about opening 4* sharks too. Will there be 5* shards for opening one?

You literally quoted the part where he already answered your question... Wow.
  • Manthro wrote: »

Actually, he quoted Mike saying forging gives nothing and asked if opening them gives any shards.

My guess is no, there are no regular 5* shards for opening a 4* shark since they're two separate crystal systems in the game.
  • Manthro wrote: »

Actually, he quoted Mike saying forging gives nothing and asked if opening them gives any shards.

My guess is no, there are no regular 5* shards for opening a 4* shark since they're two separate crystal systems in the game.

Would love someone to confirm this
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Just opened a 4* shark, confirmed no shards. Forging gives 4* shark shards again.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    So @kabam valiant directed me here saying I can find answers... but I see no updates other than @Kabam Miike saying no plans and will put it on team’s radar... it’s almost a month... will there be any changes?? That was what I was asking in my original thread.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Study the rules about necroing, set a calendar reminder then come bumping before the deadline.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I didn’t mean to necro... I started a new thread which @kabam valiant closed and he asked me to come here... my question is, are there any changes coming up for forging 4* sharks? Mods, it’s been a month since you said you would surface it to your team, so any updates on this?
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I wouldnt forge 4* sharks to 5* yet, no shards and no boy shards for opening them, sharks give so much more forge xp theybare worth hanging onto, the main purposenof sharks is their forge xp boost so it would stand to reason that they wouldnt release 5* sharks until we are about to have 6* introdiced.... while on the subject 4* bots at r5 and max forged give 5* so much more forge xp, so rank up the 4* and max forge them begore forging to the 5*
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I didn’t mean to necro... I started a new thread which @kabam valiant closed and he asked me to come here... my question is, are there any changes coming up for forging 4* sharks? Mods, it’s been a month since you said you would surface it to your team, so any updates on this?

I know. What I mean is: since this thing has been considered and, common sense granted, it's about to happen anyway as the days go by, you can just ask from time to time.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    Zang wrote: »
    Please no more useless sharks

I don’t enjoy the fact that 5* are coming but the only good thing is that I can forge the 4* sharks
    5*s are awesome but yes we don't need any more sharckticons
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Sharks ain't useless, they are pretty great forge material.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    And in the mean time they serve as arena points and away missions experts that and try them out in the lesser levels of spotlight missions they are actually really good for not tying up your other bots waiting on energy to finish easy medium and hard