Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Barricade good or bad

I have a 4 star barricade but I don't know if he is one of the better scouts I've been using prowl

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think he’s good. Power steal with S2 is awesome and has good synergy with movie Megatron. Backfire is great, but better when you can stack with when awakened (as expected).
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    He’s very good. Worth the r5 for sure.
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    He’s very good. Worth the r5 for sure.

Agreed
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Interesting, I got the 5 star and was bummed about it.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    I saw in arena that someone has already got a duped 5* Barricade!
    Vavatron wrote: »

Did you even try him out!!!!????
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Barricade is great. I love to stack on the backfire and then watch my opponent kill himself by using a special.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    I love him. Stack up back fire 2 or 3 times and it hits like a f***** wrecking ball!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843

Haha, not so much.

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    He is GOOOODD
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Very good!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Barricade is a brutal bot, and in the right hands more dangerous than Prowl because of his back fire and evades.
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Barricade is one of my favorite bots. Besides looking badass, his specials are great. Whoa to those against him who have a couple stacks of backfire set on them. Then a double whammy if you use his s2, power steal then hit them with his s1 and set backfire on an opponent. His basic attack is pretty brutal too. Causes a decent amount of damage, especially if you synergies him with hot rod or mirage. One of the most insidiously entertaining fights is confronting ratchet with barricade. I love laying a couple backfires and seeing ratchet crumble when he uses his s2 to heal.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited May 2018
    The quickest way to beat a Grindor is also to load him up with backfire stacks and goad him into S1 attacks. Barricade is powerful if used correctly.

Haha, not so much.

That's ok..
    The quickest way to beat a Grindor is also to load him up with backfire stacks and goad him into S1 attacks. Barricade is powerful if used correctly.

Whoe, I did not know that I thought I knew everything about grinder and barricade!
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Hes pretty good