Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Cheetor

124»

Comments

• Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Just got mine today! Check out eBay, got mine for a little over MSRP.

ja1qym5fgivw.jpeg

Wow, it really does say Cheetus. I thought it was a typo in the other post.

Nope lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Is transmetal blackarachnia next? The maximal version
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    He’s a fun bot with great combat ability, but why did they use such an ugly bot design.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Is transmetal blackarachnia next? The maximal version

Let's hope not
    WarCat wrote: »
    He’s a fun bot with great combat ability, but why did they use such an ugly bot design.

Cheetor's feet in the game are WEIRD. My dude looks full on Baroque era heels.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Cheetor’s fighting somehow reminds me of Hakim (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) from Game of Death.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Tell me 1 good thing about Cheetor besides his BW synergy
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442

They’re basically the same as they always were, they were just a bit smaller in the show.
    iuJacob wrote: »

They’re basically the same as they always were, they were just a bit smaller in the show.

I thought they looked bigger in game.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    WarCat wrote: »

LOL. Maybe he's been hanging out with Arcee.
    Just got my Cheeto and he's straight up OP. I cannot imagine what he's like at a high level sig.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    So he needs his signature ability to be good? Another disappointment
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Gunz0 wrote: »

He is good without his Sig.. his Sig just makes him that much better.

Are you suggesting signature abilities shouldn't be impactful?
    Gunz0 wrote: »

What Manny said. He's great without his signature. He's going to be bonkers with it.
    So it looks like the miss or evade ranged on dash attacks doesn’t apply when it’s reflected back from Soundwave’s sonic shield. I dashed in after shooting ranged at him, it got reflected back, and Cheetor didn’t evade it nor did it miss.
    Also, I noticed that after Cheetor dashes in and evades a ranged, dashing in again the evade/miss will fail and Cheetor will get hit by the ranged. Or at least that's been happening to me.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    I've once or twice stopped a dashing-in Cheetor by tapping wildly (a bad habit when I'm helpless). What I saw was my ranged shot missed and immediately my bot threw a punch and hit him. I think it's intentional because if the shot hits, enemy bot will be stopped midway, not closing up distance. Further tapping will be registered as ranged shots as well. But when the first shot misses, enemy enters the melee range and further tapping become melee punches.

So there's a chance Cheetor may not dash in with 100% freedom.