Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cheetor or kickback for my main team?

So my main team is primal, soundwave, dinobot, and bludgeon. So that being said who would benefit my team more cheetor or kickback?
Thanks

Comments

• InsanecloudInsanecloud Posts: 66
    edited May 2018
    And if it matters bludgeon and dinobot are duped but not kickback or cheetor
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Cheetor for the beast synergy, and I have an r5 kickback unduped who I think is awesome. Will work better for your main bots.
    So kickback is what your saying???
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Cheetor will give primal the 2 bots he needs for the beast wars synergy.... kickback has synergy with bludgeon and soundwave though, thats a tough call
    No I’m saying you should go cheetor, the beast synergy is a much better synergy than kickback with soundwave and bludgeon. I r5d kickback because my main team consists of r5 kickback, r4 ramjet, motormaster, soundwave, g1 Megatron. My primal and dino aren’t duped or r4 yet. So kickback for me is a better choice.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    No I’m saying you should go cheetor, the beast synergy is a much better synergy than kickback with soundwave and bludgeon. I r5d kickback because my main team consists of r5 kickback, r4 ramjet, motormaster, soundwave, g1 Megatron. My primal and dino aren’t duped or r4 yet. So kickback for me is a better choice.

You seem to have changed your mind when you were typing the post?
    No, I’m responding to the OP, fine let me not elaborate my reasoning and just say it with zero explanation behind it.

Cheetor.
    Ok thanks guys I am cashing in my saved crystals to get Cheetos
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718

Sometimes I love autocorrect
    CandKane wrote: »

Sometimes I love autocorrect

Lol just noticed that and it's awesome