Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game is in dying need of a daily competition

With no new AM map or Alliance wars anytime soon it would be great to have some type of daily competition. A example would be that everyday each player can fight a boss for rewards. Each day the bot class changes & points would be added up at the end of the week. Players can't use items vs these bosses & rewards should be handed out to all players that compete.
Tagged:

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    We need something ... anything.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    This doesn’t sound too bad of an idea! :)

In my opinion, I just think we need new original content other than the monthly bots/spotlight missions. I know Act 4 and Alliance Wars is in development, but will that be enough? Somebody needs to think outside the box and create something truly extraordinary that will keep players coming back for more and more.

I love the game and probably the best mobile experience I had the pleasure of having. But yes, always be open for change.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Lol act 4....

It will be the same outcome as the last set of story missions. Somebody will race to get it completed then post a "more story mode" thread within 24hrs.

The same thing happened when they unlocked the extra 5 commander levels. A bunch of players rushed and spent energon on energy refills to power level their account and now they are stuck waiting.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited May 2018
    You could always battle other alliances for rankings in the class use alliance event. Those rotate daily. :)
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I may be one of those but i dont complain about story mission, lol, but something needs ro give for those of us that getbthroufhbspotlight the first couple of weeks its up... pvp, a challenge as @Jay32 mentioned or something...
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Glad to see the mods aren’t an endangered species like we thought
  • BOFAD wrote: »

My icon may be that of a dino based Bot, but I can fully assure you that we are not endangered or extinct. We are here and we are watching.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    How about for those of us that are able to finsih spoylight within the first week or two how about adding some sort of gauntlet type mission every month not necessarily releasing a limited availability bot like scout bee evry month but givinb us something to do in the meantime, that would give some decent bonus rewards, aside from what we get from grinding arenas!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    BOFAD wrote: »

My icon may be that of a dino based Bot, but I can fully assure you that we are not endangered or extinct. We are here and we are watching.

That cracked me up XD
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    1.5 million, ranked about 400 and I'm in 6-10% of the xtal bounty. Less than 8000 people are playing Arena -- worldwide!
    The title of this thread reads more like 'the game is dying, in need of....'