Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots Not Side Stepping

I'm noticing that my bots are not side stepping when I swipe up or down when npc dashes in. It's happening twice a fight now. Anyone notice this?

Comments

• LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
    capslock engage!
    YES I GOT THIS PROBLEM.
    FIRST MY BOTS SIDESTEP WHEN THEY WANT AND INSTEAD OF SIDESTEPPING THEY JUST BLOCK ALL THE TIME. THEN AFTER 2000000 REINSTALLS MY BOTS STARED TO SIDESTEP BUT THEN IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO MEDIUM ATTACKS. ARE YOU KINDING ME KABAM. AND YOU WANT US TO DO HIGH END AM WITH THIS STUPID BUGGS ? ANYWAY AFTER 200000 MORE REINSTALLS ON FEW DIFERENT PHONES I MANAGE TO GET MY MOVEMENT AND ATTACKS TO WORK PROPERLY BUT THEN AFTER 1-2 FIGHTS IT WAS LIKE MY SCREEN IS NOT RESPONDING AND I COULD ONLY DO PAUSE AND UNPAUSE , NO SIDESTEPING OR ATTACKING.

AND NO ITS NOT MY DEVICE THE PROBLEM. ALL OTHER GAMES WORK PROPERLY NO MATTER HOW MANY FINGERS I USE.

I DEMAND FAST FIX. DO NOT CARE IF MANY PPL GOT THIS PROBLEM I HAVE IT AND THATS ENOUGH.

I`M VERY PISSED OFFFFFFF.

CAPSLOCK DISENGAGE
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Lafoza wrote: »
    capslock engage!
    YES I GOT THIS PROBLEM.
    FIRST MY BOTS SIDESTEP WHEN THEY WANT AND INSTEAD OF SIDESTEPPING THEY JUST BLOCK ALL THE TIME. THEN AFTER 2000000 REINSTALLS MY BOTS STARED TO SIDESTEP BUT THEN IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO MEDIUM ATTACKS. ARE YOU KINDING ME KABAM. AND YOU WANT US TO DO HIGH END AM WITH THIS STUPID BUGGS ? ANYWAY AFTER 200000 MORE REINSTALLS ON FEW DIFERENT PHONES I MANAGE TO GET MY MOVEMENT AND ATTACKS TO WORK PROPERLY BUT THEN AFTER 1-2 FIGHTS IT WAS LIKE MY SCREEN IS NOT RESPONDING AND I COULD ONLY DO PAUSE AND UNPAUSE , NO SIDESTEPING OR ATTACKING.

AND NO ITS NOT MY DEVICE THE PROBLEM. ALL OTHER GAMES WORK PROPERLY NO MATTER HOW MANY FINGERS I USE.

I DEMAND FAST FIX. DO NOT CARE IF MANY PPL GOT THIS PROBLEM I HAVE IT AND THATS ENOUGH.

I`M VERY PISSED OFFFFFFF.

CAPSLOCK DISENGAGE

9vwiod7afpb7.gif

• CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    edited June 2018
    I am facing a similar problem when using primal. In my case the response to continuously sidestep is slow. When I try to sidestep faster primal blocks instead. And sometimes while dashing front stops midway instead of hitting the opponent
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    STICKY FEET STRIKE AGAIN!!!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2018
    Primal’s sidestepping is tricky. You can’t do it too fast or it won’t be responsive. You have to wait until his sidestep animation ends before sidestepping again. You have to be on it though to successfully dodge things like Ironhide’s S2. It would be nice, though, if they made it like the other bots.
  • CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Primal’s sidestepping is tricky. You can’t do it too fast or it won’t be responsive. You have to wait until his sidestep animation ends before sidestepping again. You have to be on it though to successfully dodge things like Ironhide’s S2. It would be nice, though, if they made it like the other bots.

Exactly!! Glad to know I am not the only one who noticed that. Yes it would be very nice of it could move like the other bots.