Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alpha mission

I did not get the notification about alpha mission and providing it at specific time os not be right.
Atleast there should be a specific time given just like gold realm in mcoc.its unfair for those ppl who have night region for many Player. i just woke up and see the mail now what will i do?

Comments

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    I completely agree - give us the times the missions will be active at the very lest. Expecting players to hold on to their phones and check them for every singly notification this game sends out is ridiculous.

I get notifications that my 4 hour crystal is ready.
    I get notifications that my daily crystal is ready.
    I get notifications that my Alliance Mission has started.
    I get notifications that my energy is full.
    I get notifications that I havent played for awhile.
    I get notifications that a new Arena has started.

....Just tell us when the missions are going to be, please. Especially seeing how these missions only last for 1hr and only occur 1x a day. How am I even supposed to know if a mission has already occurred? If the mission activated at 2AM while im asleep, are you expecting that for the rest of the day I should keep checking my phone waiting for an alert because I have no way of knowing that it already happened?
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    45 energy for 100 alpha shards. At least you are trying Kabam, but come on...
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    "We are creating an alpha mission that's going to be only 1 hr a day but not tell you when". I kind of have to say: That's typical Kabam.
    P.S.: Typical beeing, "The only thing we hand out for free is constant disapointment."

Maybe you should change the firm to a salt mining operation? Think that might be really sucessful.
  • SkySpark_1SkySpark_1 Posts: 9
    18 Active Members in [Liftz] Alliance have also been let down by this uninformational announcement instead of bringing joy to the game
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    No notification arrived for me either.

Might as well just raid for it and get the 100 Alpha Essence twice-thrice a day for free instead with costs like that...
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I never got any sort of notification, I'm a little miffed about that.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    We complain about how there is no free ways to get alphas.... they give us one. What do we do? Complain
    edited May 2017
    Amano wrote: »
    We complain about how there is no free ways to get alphas.... they give us one. What do we do? Complain

They give us one...as long as you are holding and looking at your phone 24/7 and are able to drop everything you are doing to run the mission for the 1hr time period you have to play it......per day. It should also be noted that this event is not permanent, and is only running for like 2 weeks.

The complaint has less to do with the fact that they finally gave us a way to earn Alpha Sparks at a somewhat reasonable rate, and more to do with the half-dozen unnecessary hoops they are making us jump through. They ran an event very similar to this in MCOC and you know what they did - they provided everyone the exact times the missions would activate. And there was nearly no one who complained about that.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    No you guys would find a way to complain if they sent out free alphas on your birthday because your bday isn't for 10 months or something
    Amano wrote: »

Our complaint, dear Amana, is the lack of promised notifications as to when the 1 HOUR event is starting, thus depriving all of us of the chance to earn 1% of an alpha per run-through (which will take 3/4ths of a max level players mission energy btw). It's meant to be hard to get alphas, I get it, but the event is not working as intended and it's freezing out those of us who can't walk around with our nose in our phone or blow our kid's college fund on crystals.
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    No you guys would find a way to complain if they sent out free alphas on your birthday because your bday isn't for 10 months or something

Go away.
    edited May 2017

Or, you know - people who are playing this game and helping keep it afloat are offering their opinions to the game developers on how to make the playing experience better. I dont see any problem with the energy cost to run the mission - I think 45 energy for 100 Alpha essence is just fine. I also have no problem with the set difficulty of the bots.

My issue is that they tell you they are implementing a way for you to get something, but in order to get that something, you need to alter your entire life to revolve around the game, or just accept the fact you might get lucky in the 2 weeks the event is running and you might be able to complete the mission 1 or 2 times, assuming you are awake and in a place you can play the game, get the notification that the mission has started (which people are stating they never got), you have the energy to complete the mission (or spend Energon for a refill). These are all unnecessary hoops that people have to jump through that could be resolved by just telling us the times the missions will be active. In MCOC, they staggered the times to go across all time zones so that regardless of where you lived or when normally play the game, you would be able to complete many of the missions while the event was running. I dont see it as super unreasonable to ask for that same thing in this game - especially since the game is run by the exact same company.
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    Luckily I caught the first one with just enough time 2 complete it a notification would've been nice I like this idea of alpha quest but the amount of energy it takes is a lil ridiculous
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    And for only 100 essence kabam u guys r the biggest ripoff
  • 0mega_Supreme0mega_Supreme Posts: 42
    edited May 2017
    This might be the end for me. Fact is, I've tried so hard to enjoy this game, But every damn decision they make is backhanded. I've tried to get my friends to pick up this game, but they have all quit now.... Already sick of MCoC in a new skin. They say the limits on leveling and reasorces is because not many people play at this point and will change when the game picks up... But they keep driving more people away.

45 energy to do do this hand out mission randomly once a day, so basicly I need to not use any energy and wait till I hopefully, randomly stumble onto it before using any energy. Good job encouraging me to play less.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah, this ain't working, Kabam.

You've got another 18 members in an alliance all looking for a push notification that never showed up. At least fix it and then extend the event by an extra day as compensation.

Though I agree with the others that like raid blitz you should have set times that these alpha missions happen instead of this nonsense. We want to support you financially, but if you want us to do that you gotta support us in turn.
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    This needs to reward significantly more (x5 at least) to make the rarity and poor implementation of the event worth it.

I can raid 4 times (3 times with lucky Away Missions) for the same exact payout whenever I want, which makes no sense.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157

I for the life of me, will never ever understand the mind of white knights. Sycophants... born or bred?
  • SkySpark_1SkySpark_1 Posts: 9
    This is a serious complaint if an Issue happening now if you have no brains to solve problems have had no response from Kabam, then why are you interfering? Competitive players like myself and my 17 Alliance Members are seriously offended! We have noticed other Players were able to access this Daily Mission on the 25th, they have posted their own proof, this is serious some Players are getting favoritism in a Game that involves a Global Rank? Disgraceful Service team for no response, ashamed the game is so good and not having the right managers
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    So I'll just help out based on what I know.

It starts 12:00 PM Central time.

All I know :(
    Toughnut wrote: »

I live in Central time zone and was playing on lunch, never saw it. Is it random by individual device? Would explain why a few people got it a day early

I live in Central time zone and was playing on lunch, never saw it. Is it random by individual device? Would explain why a few people got it a day early
    However they schedule it, I would simply like some sort of notification. And please don't launch it at 2 AM, because that would suck
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Nope, it already came out today.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited May 2017
    Kind of hoping Kabam provides some sort of compensation. Maybe an extra day of alpha spark essence at the end?
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    CandKane wrote: »

Mine started at 12pm pst, I checked daily and nothing was there, around 12:15 I checked and still nothing, I shut down and restarted app and the event showed up with 46mins left. This event is a energon sponge with using energy batteries to recharge, that's where the devs say insert coin, because you can run the mission as much as you want within the alotted time and obtain 100 essence each time.

• True, no matter what your level, you are not going to have enough energy to do it twice in an hour without a refill. So in essence you get 1 1/100th of an alpha, if you have 35+ energy when it begins. If not or if you want another it equals to a 40 energon refill. Its cheapper for me just to raid.
  • Hey there Spidey076! We currently have a thread up to discuss the Alpha mission here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.