Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ancient Sanctum Crystal 2.0

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Okay so this is a strange complaint but the % on these crystals cannot be accurate. Over the last two AMs and probably 14-18 crystals I've pulled maybe 1k in t3c essence and 1 single revive. Meanwhile I have pulled about 20k in t2a, 25k in t3b and 2 full t3b. You would think this is lucky but not at this stage for endgame. I'm stockpiling stuff I can't use and can't sell.

There is no way t3c is 32.49%.

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Players doing map 3 don’t need t2a & t3b as much as they need t3c & kits.
    I would love to remove them entirely but I think some will disagree with me so please make them on the rare side.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Players doing map 3 don’t need t2a & t3b as much as they need t3c & kits.
    I would love to remove them entirely but I think some will disagree with me so please make them on the rare side.

Yes, there are many other ways for people to earn them and not enough ways to get t3c and kits. I've been sitting on 9k for multiple sparks for probably a month. I still don't know why the 1k t3c was removed from daily offers, that seemed fair. Kits and t3c need to show up in raid store more or something. Or even give more t3c essence for selling t2c. I seem to only get two types from t3 crystals and stuck on everything else.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I think you need a much larger sample size.
  • I disagree totally, I, we need a lot of tier 2 alphas, never enough, but with that said, we also need a lot of tier 3 class sparks also
    Gold is definitely something we can never have enough of, I wait for rank up events to rank and level up, I have so many bots to do, but never endings gold for more than 3 or 4 bots depending on which star. I keep asking for a reasonable offer of 5million to 10 million in gold, that would help a lot, but even that wouldn’t be enough to level and rank up my bots.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    JKL wrote: »

Insightful... I'm talking just about the last two I can go back 3, 4, 5 more AMs and I've gotten maybe 2k in t3c.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    kranders wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »

Insightful... I'm talking just about the last two I can go back 3, 4, 5 more AMs and I've gotten maybe 2k in t3c.

Still not a large enough sample size :p Unless you’re really unlucky, I’m sure it’s all just variance and you’ll go on a nice streak of T3c soon.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    i dunno how it looks like from the low ranks but for me the t3b and t2a are completely unnecessary and just hog crystal space