Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Super Jazz Attack buff.

qln1vlmron8f.png
First, there's a unknown "coded" ability.

Second, Jazz's Attack Buff is very strong.

Third, It's stacks are even more dangerous,maybe , most dangerous in whole game..

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    qln1vlmron8f.png

Third, It's stacks are even more dangerous,maybe , most dangerous in whole game..

2x(-1)=-2
    So this actually downgrades the character?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    BOFAD wrote: »
    You just had to be that guy huh?

3*
    Just wish me luck to get him in next jazz crystal
    Fourth, someone flags for both reason
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Yay now we can have a meh bot! Thanks @SparkShredder. You're da best!
    Typo error.
    Fourth, some one flags for no reason
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Typo error.
    Fourth, some one flags for no reason

It wasn’t me but definitely a legit reason to flag this post :p

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    @Jay32 and I were just having this conversation about who was going to be the guy to do this; there's always one, lol.

Look, 10 stacks of attack buffs from OG is perfectly reasonable. Mirage can get 20+ just using his sp3 and no synergy.

Jazz's sig is already terribly mismatched with his specials (and some of his abilities), let him at least have a little bit of a boost in the attack department.

And finally, there aren't even many opponents in the game Jazz will face (outside of Legends of Cybertron-level opponents) where he can use his attack buffs for prolonged fights. The same goes for Mirage. Can you remember the last time you got Mirage to 20 stacks of attack damage outside of Legends of Cybertron? It's a niche attack buff.

If anything, his sig and/or his sp1 and sp2 need adjustments, not nerfing his attack buffs.
  • Wow thanks for finding that, this synergy has had some interesting bugs! We've pushed a fix that should be live shortly!

I've made an announcement about this as well. Thanks again.

- Concord
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    In other news, SparkShredder also realized that the government had given him too much money back on his tax return and kindly informed them to take it back, lol.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Thanks @SparkShredder. You deserve to be permanently banned from any smart device.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Thanks @SparkShredder. You deserve to be permanently banned from any smart device.

For informing he's got 2% attack buff for -1 stacks!?
    I didn't even know what that was,, synergy OR ability.
    I was sarcastic though ,, that attack is really weak
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Thank you so much, you just got a well deserved flag.
    Did I smell inside jokes or am I just a fool?
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Like I even care!
    pdc26kywzk2b.png
    These are my current points. I challenge you holes to take it zero...open my posts and flag em all if you have guts to do so.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    qln1vlmron8f.png

2x(-1)=-2
    So this actually downgrades the character?

-1 stacks means there won't be a buff at all!
    Anyway I posted this to say raise 2% to 10% with 10 stacks
    Synthwave wrote: »
    @Jay32 and I were just having this conversation about who was going to be the guy to do this; there's always one, lol.

Look, 10 stacks of attack buffs from OG is perfectly reasonable. Mirage can get 20+ just using his sp3 and no synergy.

Jazz's sig is already terribly mismatched with his specials (and some of his abilities), let him at least have a little bit of a boost in the attack department.

And finally, there aren't even many opponents in the game Jazz will face (outside of Legends of Cybertron-level opponents) where he can use his attack buffs for prolonged fights. The same goes for Mirage. Can you remember the last time you got Mirage to 20 stacks of attack damage outside of Legends of Cybertron? It's a niche attack buff.

If anything, his sig and/or his sp1 and sp2 need adjustments, not nerfing his attack buffs.

I thought it's Max stacks were 15 of MIRAGE'S attack buffs
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited June 2018
    Like I even care!
    pdc26kywzk2b.png
    These are my current points. I challenge you holes to take it zero...open my posts and flag em all if you have guts to do so.
    Not going to flag you if you don’t deserve it however I am not sure if you have 37 awesome >:)

b8o2z1f3vy3u.jpeg

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Weak?? You i***t. The synergy was broken in that there wasn’t a cap to how much it could stack even though they said 10. You just drew their attention to it and it got fixed. Smh. It was to the players benefit, that’s why Kabam nerfed it so fast.

We have a saying in Hokkien: it’s good to be smart, don’t be smart alec.
    Like I even care!
    pdc26kywzk2b.png
    Not going to flag you if you don’t deserve it however I am not sure if you have 37 awesome >:)

b8o2z1f3vy3u.jpeg

Thanks, I don't need awesome from you anyway
    a50749as3q4x.png
    What's happening :D:D:D
    In before closure and warnings
  • Hey All,

The thread has derailed and is no longer constructive As such, I am going to close the thread to prevent things from derailing further.
This discussion has been closed.