Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where is 4* tact bee

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Why can we not get any input from a representative from kabam on this topic? @Kabam Miike
    How about bee in an energon store deal this week? Can that happen?
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    We won’t see 4* bee until the new movie.

the movie isnt coming out, i heard bayformers are canned.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    MaxBebop wrote: »

s7ptmfq662kf.jpeg

The Transformers Cinematic Universe isn’t cancelled, the movie is being released on December 21, 2018.

In fact, the teaser trailer comes out next week on Tuesday!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bumblebee wrote: »

s7ptmfq662kf.jpeg

The Transformers Cinematic Universe isn’t cancelled, the movie is being released on December 21, 2018.

The Bumblebee movie will start the new reboot universe according to some sources
    Btw Bayformers is CANCELLED. Hooray!!!

Transformers 7 was cancelled, not the Cinematic Universe. And yes, a reboot of sorts is happening @GunzO. But Hasbro plans keep what Michael Bay has already left and continue from there.

Hasbro released this official statement:

“So, rather than putting another movie out to the market in 2019 we wanted to take a beat and develop across a couple different possible creative directions and then you’ll see, certainly, a raft of great Transformers films in the future. So I would read nothing into that except that Bumblebee will be in the market over the next year. We felt it was a good moment in time when we could again re-frame the creative direction of Transformers.”
    To add on, CEO of Hasbro Brian Goldner responded to question regarding the idea of a “reboot”.

Question: Is “Reboot” the correct term?

Brain Goldner’s Answer: I don’t think it’s a reboot because it is an alternative; a different chronology. So, rather than going to a sequel from what people had seen last time, this takes place in the 1980s. It’s a really fun era, people love the music, they love that time and place, and it was a great place to put Bumblebee because for our fans, everyone knows that the Transformers were originally created in the mid-eighties, so it gives you a chance to hearken back to the things that people loved about the brand. And a chance to enjoy the brand, kind of from the beginning again. But I wouldn’t really consciously go into it saying “Let’s reboot the franchise”. There wasn’t any of that. We just felt that the story naturally came as a result of some of the work that we have done.”
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited June 2018
    That's PR-speak for "Nobody liked The Last Knight, so we're scrapping that timeline (notice 'different chronolgy') and starting over with what we hope will work better than Bay's, shall we say, 'interpretation'."
    It's a reboot.
    Ideally, they would just make a live-action version of the 86 movie and they could buy Mars with the profits, but that's probably why I don't run Hasbro
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    To add on, CEO of Hasbro Brian Goldner responded to question regarding the idea of a “reboot”.

Question: Is “Reboot” the correct term?

Brain Goldner’s Answer: I don’t think it’s a reboot because it is an alternative; a different chronology. So, rather than going to a sequel from what people had seen last time, this takes place in the 1980s. It’s a really fun era, people love the music, they love that time and place, and it was a great place to put Bumblebee because for our fans, everyone knows that the Transformers were originally created in the mid-eighties, so it gives you a chance to hearken back to the things that people loved about the brand. And a chance to enjoy the brand, kind of from the beginning again. But I wouldn’t really consciously go into it saying “Let’s reboot the franchise”. There wasn’t any of that. We just felt that the story naturally came as a result of some of the work that we have done.”

This is what should have been done in the first place. This is why Transformers exists.
    CandKane wrote: »
    That's PR-speak for "Nobody liked The Last Knight, so we're scrapping that timeline (notice 'different chronolgy') and starting over with what we hope will work better than Bay's, shall we say, 'interpretation'."
    It's a reboot.
    Ideally, they would just make a live-action version of the 86 movie and they could buy Mars with the profits, but that's probably why I don't run Hasbro

Not disagreeing with you. As I said before, I wouldn’t call it a dedicated reboot, but still a reboot in a sense.
    I will be mad if we have to wait until december for tact bee in a 4*
    Can we get some sort of input from kabam on this topic other than the standard fill out the feedback form?
    I really dont want to start @ing all the mods but come on guys give us something, bee has been so long overdue it is beginning to gett a bit ridiculous at this point
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    edited June 2018
    I do want him also but my guess is there waiting for his movie to be released. Maybe he gets some type of buff like the other tacts but he does have great synergys. Still your right any answer about his release would be appreciated.
    So how do i get someone’s attention because if i spam the mods with @ i get in trouble, maybe if i jokingly say there is a conspiracy aboug bee not being released they will jump in? Maybe lol, but kabam avoids this issue like the plague and there have been too many issues with him being previewed in crystals, where it seems as though he should have already been released, seriously wondering if its been intentional or if someone really dropped the ball on this one.... 4* tact bee is on every spotlight, on quint bases in raids, i fight him regularly in arena..... i mean c’mon man get it together and tell us something @kabam
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

s7ptmfq662kf.jpeg

The Bumblebee movie will start the new reboot universe according to some sources
    Btw Bayformers is CANCELLED. Hooray!!!

tobad bayformers ended on a clifhanger
    Bay ws done after the last knight anyway... no secret there
    From what i understand they will come back around to the end of the last knight and pick that back up
    edited June 2018
    So with the trailer being released today for the new movie, bee has gone back to being a vw bug, which in my mind says either tact bee is going to get a reskin, or they are going to release another bee in a dofferent class, which would make since because this is a completely different movie than dark of the moon (which tact bee is from) so can we finally get tact bee in a 4*, or even a 5* .....PLEASE!!!!
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    So with the trailer being released today for the new movie, bee has gone back to being a vw bug, which in my mind says eithr tact bee is going to need a reskin, or they are going to release another bee in a dofferent class , so can we finally get tact bee in a 4*, PLEASE!!!!

I don’t think we’ll be getting a new Bumblebee. Instead, we’ll be getting the some new bundles for both Generations Bumblebee and DOTM Bumblebee (4*/maybe 5*).

Since Starscream and Barricade are going to be in the movie, I think it would be appropriate to add another iteration of them instead. Besides, Generations Bumblebee is more than enough for me.

Also, we still have one more Transformer in the movie who hasn’t been confirmed yet

edited June 2018
    Ok the trailer is out and still no news on tact bee that isnt even in the new movie, not as a camaro, so.....
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Kabam doesn’t respond as much anymore. Don’t know why
    They are probably reading this 2-3 times a day and laighing their arses off at us
    Where is kabam on this, i know you guys are watching it....
    Seriousybthough, why does kabam avoid this topic?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Tact bee gets this (sorry for posting this too much...I love the cold shoulder) uk4ng38tntlf.png
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Opinions are what make the world go round.... bee definitely still has a place in this game, armor path may not be the best but tact bee is defintely still a viable character in this game! Biggest thing with bee is he causes opponents with an armor buff to take more damage 150% on sp2 and 100% on sp3 m5qsr55cmybg.jpeg
    So him not being viable for armor buff path in am, is not a good argument, with all due respect @Sabugen

It would be nice to see bee get an update and add an armor break to at least one of his specials.....

The damage stacks for each armor, it will be funny to while primal will reduce length for each armor, his damage will increase the same.
    Opinions are what make the world go round.... bee definitely still has a place in this game, armor path may not be the best but tact bee is defintely still a viable character in this game! Biggest thing with bee is he causes opponents with an armor buff to take more damage 150% on sp2 and 100% on sp3 m5qsr55cmybg.jpeg
    So him not being viable for armor buff path in am, is not a good argument, with all due respect @Sabugen

It would be nice to see bee get an update and add an armor break to at least one of his specials.....

The damage stacks for each armor, it will be funny to while primal will reduce length for each armor, his damage will increase the same.

What you said is a bit confusing.... bee bypassing armor buffs, and his evade along with the fact you can keep hit streaks going and end up with higher hit streaks, and shock opponents rather than bleed would be absolutely awesome against primal..
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350

What you said is a bit confusing.... bee bypassing armor buffs, and his evade along with the fact you can keep hit streaks going and end up with higher hit streaks, and shock opponents rather than bleed would be absolutely awesome against primal..

how is shocking primal awesome? he will purify it