Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

MV1 PRIME sig underpowerd

hay, i have a duped mv1 4star but i never get below 50% HP and the fact that mv1 sig shine when your at 10% HP is so bad if it could be changed compleatly or shange it to where it can activate at 50% HP or something because 10% is to low for it to be useable at all please kabam buff the guys sig it sucks
Tagged:

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Man have you ever fought mv-1 Prime and got hit by one of his specials while his sig is active? He's almost completely immune to damage and he haves a brutal attack buff. If it activated any sooner than that he would be far too overpowered
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Agreed. The inspiration for the name came from a last stand situation so it’s more fitting to be at lower hp. His sp1 works wonderfully in conjunction with his sig so it’s not worth changing
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    For once I don't have to lay the smack down on a bad idea. Seems I have created minions... And they don't get flagged.

And seriously... MV1 Sig is not underpowered... Like really not. You can lay waste to several bots at low health if you are ninja.

Just get to one power bar. Block a hit to trigger the Sig, then smash with s1 for insane damage
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Yeah if you never get below 50% what are you complaining about anyway. I wish I had my mv1 duped
  • Man i have beaten bots with mv1 starting at low health. He is in beast mode when triggered.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Mv1 sig is brutual when used correctly, though i do so like it when he gets his sig and i smash him with um or og sp and break right through it....or bleed him through it. Mv1 has always been awkward to me to play with, so he is an arena champ, and rarely gets below about 70%.... and i have yet to really see him heal
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    LOL! Rediculous! The party is just getting started at 10%!!!!!! Add in some Courage mastery and MV1OP is frigging insane. I have cleared raids with a 10% Prime that I got lazy with at the front door.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Mv1 sig is brutual when used correctly, though i do so like it when he gets his sig and i smash him with um or og sp and break right through it....or bleed him through it. Mv1 has always been awkward to me to play with, so he is an arena champ, and rarely gets below about 70%.... and i have yet to really see him heal

If you’re low health against say BC, save an sp1 or sp2 for when you’re bleeding and use it. Better yet, if his sig kicks in, unleash it during a bleed and watch his health just spike.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    if your mv1 never goes under 50% you are doing content that is too easy
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I guess it's 20% health not 10.. It's trick when are in 20-30 ranged,, block to get to 20% and smash sp1, if it's BC and triggers bleed during combo then smash special to get back to 30-35%
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    50%, then it doesn't work well with sp1.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    20% not 10
    k6mehm06ja85.png
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    20% not 10
    k6mehm06ja85.png
    my bad i haven checked it
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    And man God forbid you land a critical during the sig on a special. I had 4/40 MV1 decimate me paired with a Nightbirds Mark...crit after crit during his ability trigger
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Sabugen wrote: »

I prefer grim and mm to mv1, as i said mv1 is just an arena champ, i put him back in the box and dont really ever use him unless i am running arenas or need a r3 brawler for an away mission that my sharks wont guarntee on their own, i also havent had anything higher than a medium difficulty arena fight in quite a while.... i usually start easy fights at around a 7 or 8 streak and keep it until i either auto fight one too many bad opponent picks or just have an off round...
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Sabugen wrote: »

I prefer grim and mm to mv1, as i said mv1 is just an arena champ, i put him back in the box and dont really ever use him unless i am running arenas or need a r3 brawler for an away mission that my sharks wont guarntee on their own, i also havent had anything higher than a medium difficulty arena fight in quite a while.... i usually start easy fights at around a 7 or 8 streak and keep it until i either auto fight one too many bad opponent picks or just have an off round...

MotorMaster outside arena!, , MV1 is my monster, lane clearer. I always use him against all warriors(as we know), Techs, even scouts, he's also excellent against demos....he can be used against any non-tactician bot if you have a little skill.