Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which Brawler to R5?

Which Brawler should I take to r5? This bot will be my first ever R5 as well. My first priority is AM, althought I haven’t used MTM or Primal in AM before; I only use Beast Wars team in Raids

This is a list of my current 4* bots
2gy9ti0ljsbr.png
tb31526orzkp.png
lvek6n8xqfmm.png
My curent AM team is Windblade, Bludgeon and Ratchet (he’s a must). I wonder if I can create a better AM team with my first R5 bot

Which Brawler to R5? 23 votes

Unduped Optimus Primal
56%
BumblebeeJoker69Austin555555SparkShredderDaveJLManOfInsanityCONTRAMr_WonderfulTheAmOs12Bntyhntr3232_RabhasUrAverageMalakaScarredArachnid333 13 votes
Signature level 5 Motormaster
34%
French_BakerWolfmillsThunderman17Black_ThoughtY2KZRogueTheonlyone1234567Vanjie 8 votes
Neither! Wait for better bots (MV1 4 life!)
8%
PyrusPrimeJameybot 2 votes

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Unduped Optimus Primal
    Primal is awesome
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Unduped Optimus Primal
    I will go MV1 if I'm given to choose Him or primal.
    But it's not sure will you get him or not,, as spotlight MODs are CRIT based too much,,, I also want primal now..
    MM is good when you can afford getting hits.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    But it's not sure will you get him or not,, as spotlight MODs are CRIT based too much,,, I also want primal now..

I think MTM needs to get hit a few times to reduce his health to get those melee damage buffs
  • Unduped Optimus Primal
    Optimus Primal, duped or unduped, is the best choice but it depends on which bot you are used to.

Mostly I use Dinobot, Windblade, and Blaster in AMs since the Swordmasters synergy is really helpful against all the bosses of the new Map 3. Blaster with his Interference debuffs every ranged hits and his SP2 against those bots with enhanced range attack mods.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Signature level 5 Motormaster
    Mm is an absolute monster and will shred through almost any bot with ease.... he was actually my first 4* and first to r3 but grimlock actually took the first r4/5 brawler..... grim is like mm and ih had a baby and gave him purification!!!!
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    Unduped Optimus Primal
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I think MTM needs to get hit a few times to reduce his health to get those melee damage buffs

And we'll correctly buffed opponent can take you from 100 to 20 in three hits,, you can also K.O......in master mission
  • Unduped Optimus Primal
    This is why Optimus Primal is the best...f1fbro8upxjp.jpg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2018
    What's the most effective tactic to play as Primal? I often hit the opponent's block to gain extra melee buffs, but do I have to block attacks to gain more crit armors?
  • Unduped Optimus Primal
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    What's the most effective tactic to play as Primal? I often hit the opponent's block to gain extra melee buffs, but do I have to block attacks to gain more crit armors?
    Don't, @Gunz0

Keep stacking those crit armor buffs until you reach the max limit then convert them into increased melee damage buffs and use either SP1 or SP2 while they're still active.

Repeat until opponent dies.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Unduped Optimus Primal
    absolutely not MM.

Primal for sure.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Unduped Optimus Primal
    Primal is the best brawler there is
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Unduped Optimus Primal
    Well, that’s just Prime.