Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wasp vs Iron hide to r4

Which bot should I advance to r4 first, and why do you think so? Wasp is duped, IH is not....

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    There's no competition here I'm afraid. Go with IH unless you've got no substitute in your Beast team.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Waspinator all the way. Beast teams are absolute gold right now.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    There's no competition here I'm afraid. Go with IH unless you've got no substitute in your Beast team.

Yes and no..

Wasp is very meta right now with resistance debuffs and defensive buff nullify.

He also does incredible damage with his heavy attack, just like IH, except he doesn't have a damage debuff like burn to add to the carnage.

And as @DaveJL mentioned, beast teams are top of the pile right now, so if you have Primal, wasp should be a high priority.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Wasp has a nice sig ability and below 50% his ranged buff is really nice. He can do massive amounts of damage if you know his timings
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    If you are really good at the ranged game, go with wasp, if not go with ih, even not duped ih still does plenty of damage just not like he does with a hig sig kevel
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Yeah,,, if you have good handling with wasp,,,he's for go..
    But IH has easier handling IDK why, it feels to me
  • StealthIsDeWaeStealthIsDeWae Posts: 45
    edited June 2018
    I would go with wasp... his synergies with Primal are pretty decent, and if push comes to shove, you got a nice sig ability thatll help you out ;)