Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam why can't I sell these?

I feel I'm really getting ripped off here..
anq6oii3tzvg.png

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah they were all rewards for something...kinda feel like I'm being punished now.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited June 2018
    They keep saying that they will pass it along but we get zero updates from them, so that simply means whoever they pass it up to just flat out doesnt care.

I have been fighting for months for them to let us sell t2a and t3b because i am constantly near expiration on them.

So annoyed about this. What is the big freakin deal about letting us sell those.

Give us the option to sell them. Why is that sooooo much to ask

Sincerely annoyed at the complacency of the powers that be and the mods who back them.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Why do u even open the alliance crystal if your overflowing?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Why do u even open the alliance crystal if your overflowing?

Because there's lots of goodies in that crystal worth having, and there will literally never be a time when you're not stocked full of something available in that crystal. It's unfortunate it constantly lands on that useless assassin boost far more often than it should. I have the same issue there. Although, I make it a point to use the alliance energy.. might as well.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @Kabam Miike any words?
    I got a reply when I sent in a ticket basically saying "then just use them"
    They don't pay attention.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Use them out of AM days? That's not remotely more creative than if we can convert AM battery to mission battery.
  • Hey All,

We don't currently have plans to let you sell Alliance Mission energy. These are items that we would rather Commanders used, but we understand that there are days where they just can't be used because there is no Alliance Mission on. We'll look into this for the future, but this won't be happening overnight.

As for another poster's question about Selling T3B and T2A, we are not yet ready to introduce more T4B, and don't have Tier 3 Alphas in the game yet. We'll look into this again when we're more ready to move forward with that progression material.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @Kabam Miike can we please at least sell T3B and T2A for gold first? There’s the option to sell T3C for gold, even though there’s no T4C either.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    if we can't sell it...how about increasing the lifespan to the typical 2 weeks? You get 4 days to use the AM refill - which means you have to use during the current AM week or the next..depending on when you get it.
  • Voltron wrote: »
    if we can't sell it...how about increasing the lifespan to the typical 2 weeks? You get 4 days to use the AM refill - which means you have to use during the current AM week or the next..depending on when you get it.

Just talked to the team about this. This is what we're going to look into tomorrow. I'll let you know the decision as soon as I find out!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    How about just lifting the time limit on any of it.... what is the point of running missions and collecting sparks if theyre just going to expire..... i have sold so much ore and so many t1 sparks that were about to expire its ridiculous.... if not lifting the time how about a serious increase in the time before it expires
    I'm losing three more today
    I wish this decision would have come a couple of weeks ago. I've lost a total of 8 now in the past week after today
  • AresAres Posts: 38
    Hey All,

We don't currently have plans to let you sell Alliance Mission energy. These are items that we would rather Commanders used, but we understand that there are days where they just can't be used because there is no Alliance Mission on. We'll look into this for the future, but this won't be happening overnight.

As for another poster's question about Selling T3B and T2A, we are not yet ready to introduce more T4B, and don't have Tier 3 Alphas in the game yet. We'll look into this again when we're more ready to move forward with that progression material.

So seeking isn’t really an option now... ok. Why not bring the inventory level up to 12 not the T2A and 15 on the T3B?
  • AresAres Posts: 38
    I meant selling
    Sorry about the typo
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    dj1x7zdrmnie.jpeg

You can only sell the alliance misssion batteries during the AM. Once it ends on Monday, it’s back to being not able to be sold.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    hcojciay2ya2.jpeg

Oh, and in case you were wondering, 500 gold.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    i'm always in a rush to use the item and go back to battle some bots I've never payed attention to that. :D

still think the expiration should be the typical 2 weeks not 4 days.
    Hey All,

We don't currently have plans to let you sell Alliance Mission energy. These are items that we would rather Commanders used, but we understand that there are days where they just can't be used because there is no Alliance Mission on. We'll look into this for the future, but this won't be haAs for another poster's question about Selling T3B and T2A, we are not yet ready to introduce more T4B, and don't have Tier 3 Alphas in the game yet. We'll look into this again when we're more ready to move forward with that progression material.

@Kabam Miike

Like others have said, its not about selling them for shards, its about selling them period, increasing the max inventory or increasing the length of time to expiration.

Who here can honestly say that the status quo is fine, when u have numerous players complaining that their inventory is expiring because supply and demand of other items is not in balance with the items expiring.

If kabam wont give us more t2c, t3c, and t4b to use all the excess t2a and t3b, then at least address the problem by extending the inventory cap limitations, expiration length or just letting us sell them for gold.

You said you would look into it again when kabam is more ready to move forward with that progression material. So basically u told us that our excess t2a and t3b will continue to expire and go to waste because u aren’t ready to let us sell it.

I don’t care about selling for shards, i just care about losing my high tier inventory because you don’t give us another option in the matter. Why is it so hard to just provide us an interim solution to the actual problem?
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Valiant

Ok no worries about keeping down the clutter. But while i have your attention, why not answer the question as well, rather then give us the typical runaround?

I mean you closed my thread, you could have just as easily have answered question in the process.
  • Hey massimo51,

Like Kabam Miike said earlier on this post, the team is currently reviewing this and as soon as we have more information we will be sure to let you all know.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    So if one freely expresses their thoughts it's considered clutter now, ok wow. I guess we're not human beings then.
    edited June 2018
    Here is a simple solution to the overflowing inventories of t3b and t2a... yoir 4* will eventually become forge fodder for 5* just like the 3* did once everyone was able to rank up the 4*, so if you have overflowing inventory of resources, you obviously are not ranking and leveling your 4*, which if you max level (that means r5) your 4* and the max forged them, qand get their sig levels up to the 35-40 range pr higher before you forge them, you will get your 5* max forged with 6-8 bots rather than the ridiculous number it takes to max forge a 4* because we are all too impatient to max forge any 3* before forging them to the 4*, in theory with the way the bonuses for forging work, it should be max level and forge your 3 and wait until their sig levels start to get 75-80 at a minimum, then forge then to the same bot in a 4* but we are all too impatient to donthat the 7-8 times it would take and we all seem to want the biggest baddest bots in the game 6 months ago.... everyone wants to complain and moan about kabam not adding new content and the game getting stale, this game is not meant to be a marathon.... and if everyone was ranking and leveling and then forging all their bots the way the game seems it was originally intended hardly anyone would have max forged bots yet, and people wouldnt have over flowing t2a and t3b inventories
    Hi @Kabam Valiant

That’s fine, but i was asking about t3b and t2a. He mentioned that about the alliance mission refills.

What he actually said about the t2a and t3b was that it would be looked into again when kabam was ready to move forward with the progression material. That doesn’t address my question. In the thread your closed, i asked why you (kabam) wouldn’t just let us sell them for gold, increase max inventory, or increase expiry time?

This question has been asked numerous times over several weeks, months, and no one has given us a straight answer. We, the player community that continue to fund the development of this game, deserve an answer that explains what obstacles you (kabam) have to take into consideration that are preventing a change to this in the present time.
    Is it really worth 500 or 1000 gold to sell a t3b or t2a? To me no, it might be worth it if we were to get 25,000 gold per t3b and 35-50,000 gold for a t2a but again leveling your bots in perparation to forge them sounds liek a better use of the resources
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Is it really worth 500 or 1000 gold to sell a t3b or t2a? To me no, it might be worth it if we were to get 25,000 gold per t3b and 35-50,000 gold for a t2a but again leveling your bots in perparation to forge them sounds liek a better use of the resources

It’s worth it to sell them, if you are about to lose them anyway because you have ran out of ways to use them
    I take it that some may not playing AM at high levels like my ally and several others are, therefore your stock of t2a and t3b may be relatively moderate so as to give u the opportunity to use what you have in stock. I have 14 r5s. Because of the constant threat of expiring t2a, i cannot dedicate my resources (gold, t2c sparks) to r3 to max forge all my r5 4*, because i have to use those resources to r4 and r5 more 4* before the t2a expire. For me t2a are at threat of expiring every 3 to 5 days, and so far i have been able to use most before they expire, but soon i will run out of the right t3c to r5 certain class 4*.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @Kabam Miike any words?
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Here is a simple solution to the overflowing inventories of t3b and t2a... yoir 4* will eventually become forge fodder for 5* just like the 3* did once everyone was able to rank up the 4*, so if you have overflowing inventory of resources, you obviously are not ranking and leveling your 4*, which if you max level (that means r5) your 4* and the max forged them, qand get their sig levels up to the 35-40 range pr higher before you forge them, you will get your 5* max forged with 6-8 bots rather than the ridiculous number it takes to max forge a 4* because we are all too impatient to max forge any 3* before forging them to the 4*, in theory with the way the bonuses for forging work, it should be max level and forge your 3 and wait until their sig levels start to get 75-80 at a minimum, then forge then to the same bot in a 4* but we are all too impatient to donthat the 7-8 times it would take and we all seem to want the biggest baddest bots in the game 6 months ago.... everyone wants to complain and moan about kabam not adding new content and the game getting stale, this game is not meant to be a marathon.... and if everyone was ranking and leveling and then forging all their bots the way the game seems it was originally intended hardly anyone would have max forged bots yet, and people wouldnt have over flowing t2a and t3b inventories

Well the simple answer can be IT TAKES A LOOOTTT OF gold,, I get average of 2.5k from gold and 1.5 K from arena crystals