Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid issues

uLtrashOckuLtrashOck Posts: 60
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
sarcj6kfaarc.png
Its first time i am enjoying a mobile game....its really fun but when i am saving chips for raid store its gets really annoying.
I lost 10k+ chips in just 1 hour and i also got raided while my sheild was up and sheild disappeared in less than hour.....please see to this cuz raid chips are hard yo collect

Comments

• uLtrashOckuLtrashOck Posts: 60
    edited March 2017
    What is this.....
    edited March 2017
  • If you raid while your shield is up it will disappear.
  • It's kind of common way of raiding and being raided. It's issue of managing your savings, not a game issue.
  • edited March 2017
    Hey uLtrashOck and MidgardWatcher, can I get a bit more information so I can look into this?

1. uLtrashOck, how long after you used your shield item were you attacked? Is it possible you were already being attacked when you activated your shield, or was it more than 15 minutes later? Were they revenges?
    2. uLtrashOck and MidgardWatcher, do you recall how many Raid Chips you had when you lost those huge amounts of chips in the first place? What % would you say you lost?
  • @Kabam Kavs I had about 50-55k in total (I wasn't able to save more because of such amount of loss even when raiding with energon non-stop: 3 raids for free and ~7 times with energon), I think it is like 20% loss when you have been attacked.
  • edited March 2017
    @Kabam Kavs I had about 50-55k in total (I wasn't able to save more because of such amount of loss even when raiding with energon non-stop: 3 raids for free and ~7 times with energon), I think it is like 20% loss when you have been attacked.

Thanks for the confirmation on the values! I was worried you were losing more like 50%+ or more due to a bug, but your estimate of ~20% is more inline with the current values.

@MidgardWatcher, what were the circumstances of your attacks when they happened? Were you attacked while you were raiding? Were you actively shielded from an item and expecting to be safe?
  • MidgardWatcherMidgardWatcher Posts: 39
    edited March 2017
    @Kabam Kavs

I raided one by one, when I run out of raid tickets - I raided for energon and I have been attacked one by one too: when I was in raid and between it. And no, I wasn't shielded, and didn't expect to be safe. But i didn't expect such frequency of raids on me as well.
  • @Kabam Kavs

I raided one by one, when I run out of raid tickets - I raided for energon and I have been attacked one by one too: when I was in raid and between it. And no, I wasn't shielded, and didn't expect to be safe. But i didn't expect such frequency of raids on me as well.

That definitely helps narrow things down. We are fixing some raid issues with our next server update that'll hopefully cover a lot of what you are experiencing. Thanks for the details!
  • Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    That definitely helps narrow things down. We are fixing some raid issues with our next server update that'll hopefully cover a lot of what you are experiencing. Thanks for the details!

Could you provide some more details about it?

Actually someone from moders promised to provide patch notes on updates. But after 0.3.0 update we got only something like announcement: "Something was changed, something was fixed, this features added". But it kind of not the thing we wanted! We want detailed description of client update and server updates too! Especially - changes in fight mechanics, changes in Bots stats and abilities! Can we expect full information on balance/combat/bot specs updates?
  • Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    @Kabam Kavs

Kabam thanks for response....As mentioned above i also got raided like 4 times in just an hour. I expected to lose some chips before i start but i was pretty sure that i will get enough for a mod. Because i was using energon to speed it up but when u lose more than u collect, its kind of unfair...
    Other than that, Enjoying the game and waiting for the next alliance mission
  • MidgardWatcherMidgardWatcher Posts: 39
    edited March 2017
    Hey @Kabam Kavs, I have some thoughts on this topic:
    kxeihz82gc7o.png

After @Gregsan74 raided me first time (I was in own raid at this moment and saw notification about it) and I finished my raid and I've activated shield (I'm not an idiot to assume that Greg ain't tell to his co-allies, that there is so nice target for raiding - me). So I was concerned that i'm safe now, but after 7-8 minutes I got notification about second raid on me and when I looked at the shield - it was gone! So I lost a bunch of chips and energon for shield, that was deactivated for some reasons (if I was without internet connection - all OVK members could just get my chips for free). I admit that someone could actually raid my base at the moment when I activate the shield, the question is - Why shield is deactivating after that?
  • Peg204Peg204 Posts: 9
    Nut was most likely raiding you already when you put your shield up. In the screenshot you just posted it shows your shield is active, did you use a second shield after the first was "deactivated"?
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    It's been confirmed by a few other people that if u use a shield and are getting raided shield drops
    edited March 2017
    Its a drag when u do 3 raids and make like 13-15 k chips.....But one raid takes like 10k away
    And most of the times when u raid strong bases they get revenge most of the time ...lol...
  • Hey @Kabam Kavs, I have some thoughts on this topic:
    kxeihz82gc7o.png

After @Gregsan74 raided me first time (I was in own raid at this moment and saw notification about it) and I finished my raid and I've activated shield (I'm not an idiot to assume that Greg ain't tell to his co-allies, that there is so nice target for raiding - me). So I was concerned that i'm safe now, but after 7-8 minutes I got notification about second raid on me and when I looked at the shield - it was gone! So I lost a bunch of chips and energon for shield, that was deactivated for some reasons (if I was without internet connection - all OVK members could just get my chips for free). I admit that someone could actually raid my base at the moment when I activate the shield, the question is - Why shield is deactivating after that?

Hmm, that's odd. We're going to have the team look into this. So, just so I'm clear, you believe that you were being raided when the shield went up, because that's what it sounds like to me and I'd like to get the team to look into that.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I can confirm this does happen I sent a support ticket as well with mine. If you are being raided you don't get notified till they complete or run out of 15 min timer, if you put a shield up during this time then when they complete your shield is gone
  • @Mustangjon - correct, that's what i'm talking about

• Thanks guys. We're looking into this right now. The team has identified what the issue is and are hoping to get this fixed as quickly as we can.
    Good to hear!
  • syllydadsyllydad Posts: 4
    edited March 2017
    I have a serious load screen lag in raids, you get 15 minutes to raid, timer shouldn't count down on load screen. I know it's a beta, but arenas and quests load fine, just the raids really lag, 45 to 65 seconds on each load screen. it could just be my connection. but have ran out of time from load screen lag.
    syllydad wrote: »
    I have a serious load screen lag in raids, you get 15 minutes to raid, timer shouldn't count down on load screen. I know it's a beta, but arenas and quests load fine, just the raids really lag, 45 to 65 seconds on each load screen. it could just be my connection. but have ran out of time from load screen lag.

This has started as of recent I mean timer always counted down but load screen times have increased as of late, and I've had raid lag come back which had seemed to be gone as of a while now. I'm on iPhone 6s Plus I'm assuming its backside changes preparing for launch
  • syllydad wrote: »

I haven't noticed an increase in load time myself, but could you please let us know what Device and OS you're using?

• I'm having the same issue with lag in the loading of raids and alliance missions. Extremely annoying in a raid to watch the loading icon for 2 minutes, do a fight for less than 20 seconds and then go back to a loading screen for another 2 minutes. Which is only made worse by the timer showing you exactly how much time you are wasting. Lol

I'm using an LG tributeHD with whatever the newest stupid flavor of android OS is, did an update at the beginning of the month.
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    edited April 2017
    Android updates depend upon your service provider. Just because you got an update doesn't mean its the latest version of android. Most likely it is not. Go to your about phone in settings and provide useful information.