Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tech bot

What is a good short range tech bot that I can use

Comments

• Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    A tech bot that is not shockwave or blaster
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Rhinox and mirage
    How come
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Rhinox has great bleed on his ranged attacks, SP2 and SP3. Plus that Beast Purification synergy. (He isn’t a non-ranged bot)
    Mirage’s SP3 activates his best mode, just avoid the opponent’s basic attacks and you’ll gain a ton of attack buffs

The only 2 non-ranged Tech bots are Soundwave and Mirage
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Rhinox has great bleed on his ranged attacks, SP2 and SP3. Plus that Beast Purification synergy. (He isn’t a non-ranged bot)
    Mirage’s SP3 activates his best mode, just avoid the opponent’s basic attacks and you’ll gain a ton of attack buffs

The only 2 non-ranged Tech bots are Soundwave and Mirage

How do you figure Rhinox is not a non-ranged bot? He has a melee heavy, and 2 of his specials are also melee.

Soundwave is less of a non-ranged bot than Rhinox.

His heavy is ranged (although it is close range) and all his specials are at least partially ranged.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Normally the heavy decide if a bot is melee/ranged style, except Grindor.
    I will think on it
    @Manthro I guess rhino all special are melee,, his sp2 has only ranged shot at end but it short range ,right?
    Mirage is both long range and short range..
    Long range... Use ranged in burst of two and sideswipe after two shots and use sp1...
    Short range melee and sp2
    edited June 2018
    @Manthro I guess rhino all special are melee,, his sp2 has only ranged shot at end but it short range ,right?

Actually.... His s3 is only melee for the launch into the air... The rest is not considered melee, unless I've been extremely lucky for a year and never triggered BC bleed off his s3
    edited June 2018
    Long range... Use ranged in burst of two and sideswipe after two shots and use sp1...

How is his sp2 short range? It shoots a shot from across the screen and then he teleports to where you are standing.

What game have you been playing? His s1 is the short range special.

Mirage also excels at long range fighting. His ranged attacks are armor piercing and after s1 they also burn power, and he has a 10% power rate bonus on basic ranged shots.

He does both long range and short range fighting very well. Highly versatile.
    Manthro wrote: »

How is his sp2 short range? It shoots a shot from across the screen and then he teleports to where you are standing.

What game have you been playing? His s1 is the short range special.

Mirage also excels at long range fighting. His ranged attacks are armor piercing and after s1 they also burn power, and he has a 10% power rate bonus on basic ranged shots.

He does both long range and short range fighting very well. Highly versatile.
    His sp1 gives ranged buff helping in basic ranged and.. You can afford getting close range once a while..
    His sp2 is UNBLOCKABLE,, it doesn't matter if ranged attack is blocked,, and UNBLOCKABLE remains after special attack hence you're getting free 15-20 hits by stuns...
    edited June 2018
    Manthro wrote: »

Actually.... His s3 is only melee for the launch into the air... The rest is not considered melee, unless I've been extremely lucky for a year and never triggered BC bleed off his s3

Maybe hits were not CRIT and yeah you might be lucky,,, bc don't trigger bleeds on EVERY CRIT hit.
    Maybe they Can be non melee
    No love for ratchet
    edited June 2018
    No love for ratchet

Ratchet relies on basic ranged to deliver the bulk of his damage through shock debuffs and enable his stun ability.

Yes he has a melee heavy, but the playstyle is ranged based.

OP was asking for short range tech bots.

Otherwise, Ratchet is definitely a player favourite once he is fully forged and can deal respectable damage.
    I've been blessed with mirage
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Mirage is flat out amazing, which is of course why Kabam won't give him to me as a 4*