Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Me thinks the RNG with random T3C spark crystals is not so random

2»

Comments

• Ok riddle me this I have opened 14 4* crystals and non have been demo then I open my first t3class spark and what do I get..... Demo so how is that not weighted?
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Here’s another one. I just opened 5 3* shark crystals. Every shark i duped, i did not have any signature programs for (scout, demo, brawler).

I currently have sig programs for tactician and tech.

Oh and there just happens to be an offer right at this moment for bayformers mega and shockwave for 700 energon with tada awakening programs for demo and yep just what i need... tech.

I have 21 tech sig programs sitting idle for when i dupe a tech shark.

Of course could totally be coincidence, but man that is some coincidence that what u really want is somehow just outta reach, unless u buy salvation and give in to the offer lol.

h0h97hih8xo2.png
    bs01vpe9hurl.png
    meq5hexbsgbc.png

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    By the same token... I needed a t3 scout spark to r5 Jazz and get all the bonus goodies for the new monthly objectives.. It has been the only t3c spark I had yet to snag after opening about 10 (give or take) of them.

I figured there's no way I'm getting scout t3 on a scout feature bot month.

I open a t3c crystal after exploring master spotlight and what do I get...

ua4npc6k8h1z.png

Myth busted. Guess those tinfoil hats can go back in the closet!
  • Hey Folks!

We have done our best to reassure you that it is 100% random. However, the thread has become toxic and for that reason, I am closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.