Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots I would like to see (not a character suggestion thread)

After trying out some combinations of teams, I felt like there were some bots that were missing. Here are some that hopefully will come out sometime in the near future.

Beast Wars warrior. Run a BW team once in a while and having a warrior bot with the beast purification synergy would be great. I think it was Manthro who, in another thread, suggested that this BW warrior could also be one to initiate beast purification so you wouldn’t have to run Primal every time.

Tactician bot (probably a deception would make sense) that has synergy with demo Megatron and possibly some of the other bots that have synergy (Barricade, Grindor, etc.). Based on the trend of the bots that have synergy, it most likely will have to be a movie bot. I do see Bumblebee on the synergy list with the generic attack bump, but also, well, there are already a ton of threads asking for the 4 star version.

On that same note, a tech bot that has synergy with that team. I know people have been asking for a bot that provides healing for some decepticons, but instead, what about some sort of shield synergy?

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    4* bee is so long overdue its ridiculous at this point.... as are another movie tactician and tech, we seem to get warriors from the movieverse and they have all been autobots.... maybe another decepticon warrior
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Dino from dark of the moon would be awesome too
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    Dino from dark of the moon would be awesome too

Shockwave from DOTM would be awesome too!!
    I want to Shockwave.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2018
    No need for character suggestions, there’s already a thread for that. I’m just looking to discuss bot classes and synergies to fill gaps on teams.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Nice suggestions.
    edited June 2018
    We are i desparate need of an autbot demo from the g1 universe that would have synergy with og, grim, prowl and um maybe another dinobot?
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    We are i desparate need of an autbot demo from the g1 universe that would have synergy with og, grim, prowl and um maybe another dinobot?
    I expect wheeljack to be the next autobot demo, considering ratchets already tech it makes sense to make him demo. Synergy with grim is a must for him though
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I expect wheeljack to be the next autobot demo, considering ratchets already tech it makes sense to make him demo. Synergy with grim is a must for him though

When Wheeljack comes around (which I know he will), he should also have a synergy with Ratchet, as they were essentially best friends.

I was thinking about that, but maybe not have synergy with Prime. The Ratchet-Prime synergy already makes him strong.
    Darm0k wrote: »

I was thinking about that, but maybe not have synergy with Prime. The Ratchet-Prime synergy already makes him strong.

I was more thinking to feed off or into the brothers in arms synergies... but i mean prime and um both essentially have synergy with themselves so long as ih or ratchet are with og and prowl and or arcee are with um.... wheel mjack as a demo would work as would snarl or slag
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    i would like to see wheeljack

prime version would be awesome but g1 would work too
    Okay, I thought of one more. A brawler with swordmasters synergy. Though, I don’t think brawlers crit that much so when they do, it may be a super powered hit. Maybe too much?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

... Warpath exists too.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    We need MOAR special tie-in bots. Drift and Hot Rod aren't enough, I want Megatronus in the game for the POTP tie-in
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    We need MOAR special tie-in bots. Drift and Hot Rod aren't enough, I want Megatronus in the game for the POTP tie-in

I imagine he’ll be coming to the game soon, perhaps before the Power of the Primes Machinima series ends as he’s featured heavily there.
    Ah well, this thread got hijacked... :(
    I want to use Lockdown as soon as possible!!
    Why are people so insistent on posting what characters they’d like to see in every thread possible?
    Bayverse Ratchet
    1anuyd81pvkd.gif
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Why are people so insistent on posting what characters they’d like to see in every thread possible?

No idea, they cant help themselves apparently.

But honestly I had convinced myself a g1 autobot demo was going to come when cheetor was released. That is my opinon of what the next bot should be. Its almost as if the IH/OG Prime was thought of at beta saying "Well they HAVE to synergize, even if IH is a bayformers."
    edited June 2018
    I was more thinking to feed off or into the brothers in arms synergies... but i mean prime and um both essentially have synergy with themselves so long as ih or ratchet are with og and prowl and or arcee are with um.... wheel mjack as a demo would work as would snarl or slag

Yeah, I guess a brothers in arms synergy could work. Though there is movie Ironhide that gives this synergy. Which is weird since he's the only movie bot that gives synergy with Prime. But I know there are some people who don't like to use the movie bots.
    But honestly I had convinced myself a g1 autobot demo was going to come when cheetor was released. That is my opinon of what the next bot should be. Its almost as if the IH/OG Prime was thought of at beta saying "Well they HAVE to synergize, even if IH is a bayformers."

Yeah, that was a was just thinking that. I guess if there was a G1 Autobot demo with brothers in arms synergy with Prime, they could take away movie Ironhide, but that may get some people mad.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

... Warpath exists too.

Is this confirmed in the game files by anyone? I only mentioned wheeljack is it was confirmed months ago he was in the game files, with other recently released bots like jazz on the same leak. Granted there are others who haven’t appeared yet, but kabam notably deviated from the class cycle to add another bw character which was badly needed. G1 autobot demo, bayverse tech’s, bw warrior and brawlers in general are what’s needed most for balance now, so it makes sense if they are going back to the class cycle, demo is next.

Again, only speculating from a leak from months ago, but wheeljack is the obvious option for me.
    Please kabam!
    I want the next bot to the TLK Nitro Zeus!
    or Lockdown.
    jhonson wrote: »
    Please kabam!
    I want the next bot to the TLK Nitro Zeus!
    or Lockdown.

This isn’t the thread to discuss this.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Scout class OG Hot Rod, baybee! All the way!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Scout class OG Hot Rod, baybee! All the way!

You heard @Darm0k this is not the thread to discuss this the thread to discuss this is right here https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest