Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    1rpewmtypvna.jpg
    Thunderblast

Class: Demolitions

Hell Yeah. I would love to see her as the first bot to join from transformers galaxy force.(Transformers Cybertron)
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    yl022m6sh9d3.jpg
    Cy-Kill

Class: Tactician

Wrong franchise. And the go-bots were doomed to fail from the start

Actually, Hasbro owns the GoBots, so they could very well appear in the game, just highly unlikely
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    AOE lockdown
    t0usa6cl70ge.jpeg

MV1 starscream
    0948p2659bhz.jpeg

crosshairs
    ff05mw1q6fxs.jpeg
    crosshairs is cool.
    ay0binc9cmod.gif
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    How about some new mods for my base like a mod that reflects range attacks
    nm65zkzgcmmd.png

Twin Twist, Demo, Tac or Tech, any one of the three seem to work for him
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Well, this thread is not 'Character Suggestion Thread'.
    'Infinite Picture Post Thread' would be more appropriate name for this thread

You're not wrong, but you're not right either, a much more fitting name of this thread is "Go to google find a name and image of a transformer, post and call it a day"

As annoying as it is that these guys are making an infinite mockery of this thread, don't poke the bear. It took forever to finally quarantine these mamalukes to a single thread.

Let them burn it to the ground for as long as they please. The last thing I want is for this thread to be closed and have them spread their constant picture spam into 19 different daily threads on the forum again.

Just ignore it, lol
    d5p3tx6pwiia.png

Hoist: Tech
    Dino scout
    k3f704183jp5.gif
    jhonson wrote: »
    Dino scout
    k3f704183jp5.gif

Warrior would be better
    yl022m6sh9d3.jpg
    Cy-Kill

Actually, Hasbro owns the GoBots, so they could very well appear in the game, just highly unlikely

That’s like saying since GI Joe is also hasbro so we should throw snake eyes.
    Adding go bots would a big mistake because they failed miserably back in the 80s
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    xfg02upu65j7.jpg
    Doctor Doom (Tactician/Tech)
    ktnfgws3i0k2.jpg
    Spiderman (Scout)
    yl022m6sh9d3.jpg
    Cy-Kill

Adding go bots would a big mistake because they failed miserably back in the 80s

Difference is, The go bots are transformers ripoffs, they have a chance of making it in, GI Joe isn't a series about alien robots that transform into vehicles coming to earth to fight, transformers and go-bots are, therefore, they can make it in. As I said before, it's just highly I can't stress this enough, HIGHLY unlikely they'll make the cut.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    I ury2z8o6ljvm.jpg
    Still have this bad boy and would love to see him or Omega supreme in but I know they would be way to hard to scale for the game
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    What is this place?
    I remember i clicked Character Suggestion 1thread
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    yl022m6sh9d3.jpg
    Cy-Kill

Difference is, The go bots are transformers ripoffs, they have a chance of making it in, GI Joe isn't a series about alien robots that transform into vehicles coming to earth to fight, transformers and go-bots are, therefore, they can make it in. As I said before, it's just highly I can't stress this enough, HIGHLY unlikely they'll make the cut.

Transformers and Gobots are two different things. Though similar, this was one of Transformers direct competitions until Hasbro bought out the brand from Takara.

The character designs are owned by a company known as Bandai, so getting them into the game would be impossible anyways.

And note, this is a Transformers game. Not a Gobots game. And not a Marvel game either.
    Jetfire(brawler)
    ue1eyrwclzth.jpeg
    5946ese79fj5.png
    w1fw2r9bzpts.png
    Every Transformers Energon character, including Kickerrr
    mvbcudufd818.jpg
    I got a better idea! Let's replace every G1 and BW characters with their Bayformers counterpart! Replace Arcee with ROTF Arcee, Galvatron with AOE Galvatron, Starscream with a nacho, OG Prime with a...MV...2 Prime, Sideswipe with ROTF Sideswipe, Optimus Primal with that giant gorilla bot concept art, Kickback with the tiny Insecticons in AOE, Cheetor with...uhhh...
  • ch812y42hy6q.png
    Megaton Beast Wars must be!!!
    AOE Two Head warrior
    0gcd8gxyu5es.png
    ROTF Skids brawler
    6h37dty8gatc.jpeg
    What do you think about Sentinel Prime?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    yl022m6sh9d3.jpg
    Cy-Kill

Actually.. Transformers are Go Bots rip-offs if you really want to get technical.

They were the first toy line and the first animated series. Even the names of the home planets were similar.
    @jhonson Why do you recommend the movies primarily?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I got a better idea! Let's replace every G1 and BW characters with their Bayformers counterpart! Replace Arcee with ROTF Arcee, Galvatron with AOE Galvatron, Starscream with a nacho, OG Prime with a...MV...2 Prime, Sideswipe with ROTF Sideswipe, Optimus Primal with that giant gorilla bot concept art, Kickback with the tiny Insecticons in AOE, Cheetor with...uhhh...

NO! XD
This discussion has been closed.