Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Missing Beats

2»

Comments

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    i would bring a scout for jazz since he has bleed immune. my prowl spllit him in half...
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    Bots with a ranged heavy are good against Jazz boss too.
    true i cooked him with iron once also.
    jazz is overall pretty damn easy tho

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Sabugen wrote: »
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    Bots with a ranged heavy are good against Jazz boss too.
    true i cooked him with iron once also.
    jazz is overall pretty damn easy tho

It's good to have a bot who is a sandbag as AI but godlike in the hands of a player.
  • Has anyone noticed the icons for both silver and gold jazz relics are the same when you press the "View Rewards" button?

I know it's not game breaking but it also happened Blaster's and Cheetor's spotlights too.
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    BTW.... thanks Kabam for changing up the plotline on the spotlight mission. We had enough of the 'New bot on rampage... one faction wants to protect, one faction wants to take them down'

At least this tied in with the story mode a bit more.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Just a suggestion, can we reduce the timed range buff to 100% instead of 400%. On master it currently can wipe a r5 bot in one volley.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    I like how kabam won’t reply quick or at all to posts asking for buffs for certain bots but when there’s a nerf to be done they’re super quick. Rip Jazz
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Carver wrote: »
    I like how kabam won’t reply quick or at all to posts asking for buffs for certain bots but when there’s a nerf to be done they’re super quick. Rip Jazz

They actually didn't nerf Jazz... They buffed his synergy, making it 30 stacks max instead of 10, Sooooo...
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited June 2018
    Manthro wrote: »

They actually didn't nerf Jazz... They buffed his synergy, making it 30 stacks max instead of 10, Sooooo...
    It wasn't 10. If you have watched iNightskies' video before the nerf, you can see that he reached 31 stacks.
    pafot30z19qk.jpg

BTW maybe this is also some proof that a cap of 30 is fair. Still, the speed they nerf some one is impressive.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Y2K wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

It wasn't 10. If you have watched iNightskies' video before the nerf, you can see that he reached 31 stacks.
    pafot30z19qk.jpg

BTW maybe this is also some proof that a cap of 30 is fair. Still, the speed they nerf some one is impressive.
    That was a glitch that allowed unlimited stacks
    May be kabam knew about glitch already and was to fix that in next update but then they decided fix it at 30.
    I don't we'll stacks buffs that high outside legends of cybertron unless opponent has power rate of gain MOD
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Master OGM made me realize I suck at dodging.
  • The_53rd wrote: »
    So, which one of you were rubbing your hands together while deciding on mission 5’s boss? Unblockable basic attacks, Reflect while blocking, Stagger and timed 400% ranged damage and speed.

Are you serious?

Honestly, I think these mods are absolutely ridiculous. I tried using my 4 star rank 4 Tactician Megatron against him on expert, and 100% of my health was gone after one hit from the boss's heavy attack. There's absolutely no room for error.

You’re telling me. That Megs annihilated my 5/50 Galvatron EASILY. Just having unblockable attacks and reflecting your ranged attacks in conjunction with heavy stun (oh, sorry, I meant stagger) and ranged timed makes Megs incredibly cheap. Wasp was definitely worse, but this boss is still pretty damn hard.
  • Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    Has anone tried using a 4 star 4.40 ramjet
    Can I have some advice on how too handle export Megatron
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Use a Demo bot, bots with damage over time debuffs will be better.
    Megatron is nothing compared to Jazz
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Yeah Jazz crits on literally every hit and evades like Jesus but compared to reflect ranged and unblockable, I'd say you have the feeling of "fairness" anyway fighting Jazz. Megatron on the other hand is outright insane. I don't see the possibility to take him with DOT demo (I'm sure you're talking about IH but not Ramjet?) because he reflects your IH's heavies.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Yeah Jazz crits on literally every hit and evades like Jesus but compared to reflect ranged and unblockable, I'd say you have the feeling of "fairness" anyway fighting Jazz. Megatron on the other hand is outright insane. I don't see the possibility to take him with DOT demo (I'm sure you're talking about IH but not Ramjet?) because he reflects your IH's heavies.

Here's the secret to beating OGMT with IH.

Just let him punch your face with melee attacks until you charge up an s2. Then melt him. If your IH is R5, you can one shot him with a single s2 if Crit buff is active + the sig triggers. If your IH is 4/40, it may take up to 3 s2 depending on your luck and forge level.

If you are asking yourself "Why didn't I think of that?!" right now... The answer is simple.

You are not Manthro.
    Wow that's great! Will definitely try this. But I'm still worrying about getting heavied in between face slaps.
    I defeated him with my rank 4 galvatron

I had more problems with jazz
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited June 2018
    Jazz (on Expert anyways) was a complete joke compared to God-mode Megatron. Megs was zipping all over the arena like a lightning bug on crack, tossing out unblockable everythings and heavies that took 85% health and stunned you. Fighting him felt less like a fighting game than a bullet hell shooter where you have 1hp left. Jazz? His evade was annoying sure, but his crits weren't anything to write home about, and honestly the only times he hit me at all were when the framerate dropped to 3 fps. Granted, it does that a lot these days, but it only cost me one bot and he was at 27% health to begin with.
  • seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83

Finally got through that disaster that is Megatron on Expert mode. Took me 12 tries to get the 5 clears needed.

This last time after the 6.3 update there was some extra pep in his step. When the battle starts if I attack he backs away slams me with a heavy, stuns me, hits me with another heavy, then his sp1 and I am dead. If I try to start dodging doesn't go much better for me. I didn't feel like running through the map a 13th time, so I just did what Kaboom wanted and ponied up the 500 energon it needed to revive and repair my bots enough times to wear him down.

I had better luck last month on Waspinator. Not going to even attempt Chapter 2 on Master level this month.

Can't wait to see what torture they will have next month.

• seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83
    Another bot I found a little difficult was the Bonecrusher on the Power Conductor 2 path on 3.2, it was like they took the speed and agility of BB and gave it to Bonecrusher. It took me a few tries but I got by him with just the one bot. Since he was first on the path, I just restarted the path a few times until I got past him with out getting knocked out.

Special Enhance lane in the last mission (Jazz boss) of Master is bugged: not only the sp2 is unblockable (as advertised) but also the sp1. Tried twice to block Primal's sp1 and was hit while I'm sure I held block long before the shot came out.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Add a platinum Relic or I'm going to be upset

Do the folks who used to get the gold relic from fully exploring expert feel that getting it from master is around the same effort? If it’s harder, is it significantly harder or just a minor difficulty bump?

Oh why did I even do that -_-