Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No tac bots

I have no tactician bots,and motormaster and optimusprimal are kicking my ass.who else can i use to get pass them

Comments

• Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    Who is your most powerful bot and what rank and star is he
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    We need a screenshot of your current bots
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Tacticians usually counter armor with their skills. MM as a brawler doesn't have armor buffs, so a lot of bots can be used, just fight carefully and save your specials to kill him quickly when he's at low health.
    But Primal... he's got incredible upperhand over many classes because: 1. armor buff, 2. anti crit, 3. anti DOT. Keep drawing crystals now and then until you have a decent tactician. In the mean time, try Galvatron because Primal can't prevent his dark burn to proc, and dark burn isn't DOT.
  • IbooIboo Posts: 46
    bbcofe3767yurpxkdd.jpeg
    tgu9d3t1v06t.jpeg
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I have read somewhere in this forum that Prowl is somehow good against Primal.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    The bot with the best and easiest to apply armour break outside of tactician class would be Motormaster. Just spam heavy attacks.

His Sig will also help you chop down Primal if you get hit without having to rely on crits
  • BeejimanBeejiman Posts: 10
    I feel your pain! It took me ages to land a tac bot too.
    I find mirage good against primal. Spam your sp1 and then sit back and shoot him down. Power drain will limit his attack, and mirage's armour penetrating range attacks do decent damage. Good luck!
  • IbooIboo Posts: 46
    these are my bots
    Iboo wrote: »
    bbcofe3767yurpxkdd.jpeg
    tgu9d3t1v06t.jpeg

• PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    I would use grimlock so Soundwave as a second pick
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Galvatron can be effective against primal,, dark burn can't reduced duration,,, And his armor too weak to reduce damage.
    MM is all about dash back sidestep ,,be sure to land hit ASAP you sidestep his dash