Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is Soundwave bugged?

Just noticed my powerleak is at 1should it not be at 5? All my other bots abilities are the same level his is the only one that is mismatched

Comments

• PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    9lgudfekgdr4.png
    Pic is not uploading for some reason
    9lgudfekgdr4.png
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    not every ability levels up when you rank up. You can always tell which ability will rank up with the next level if that ability is highlighted blue (or whatever color it is).

The reason Soundwave's power leak doesn't go beyond level 1 is because at the time of his release they thought he would be too OP and would drain too much power. I think with all the other ability creep that has happened with the release of other, newer bots though that he could do with a little bit of a refresh so who knows, maybe they'll raise power leak to rank 2 on the next rebalance. He needs a little bit more though to be competitive with some of the newer bots though. He's still great but slowly falling into "last year's model" territory.

That said, I have seen another player with a sig level 100 Soundwave in action and that 90% chance to reflect is pretty awesome.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    Ah ok thanks for the information i just noticed it and was woundering lol