Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can’t make any move except heavy

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Lol geez, that doesn’t look like a lot of fun.

I have an iPhone 6 (6S Plus but still...) and haven’t ran into such issues. Hopefully this gets fixed!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah I had that error before too like 8 months ago. Can't believe it's still around.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wow! That’s crazy!

Also, what’s up with UM’s ranged attacks?
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Darm0k
    His ranged frozen in space time so when I do my only move (heavy attack) I most hit them.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    That’s messed up.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah it was happening on an iPad Mini I was using. Game was super buggy on that device for some reason so I stopped. If I remember it was this bug that would happen a lot and the other bug where the fight would start but the loading screen would still be there so you could always hear your bot getting mutilated by the other guy and you couldn't do anything about it. It is crazy that this bug is still popping up though.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Yeah it was happening on an iPad Mini I was using. Game was super buggy on that device for some reason so I stopped. If I remember it was this bug that would happen a lot and the other bug where the fight would start but the loading screen would still be there so you could always hear your bot getting mutilated by the other guy and you couldn't do anything about it. It is crazy that this bug is still popping up though.
    That’s was the case before the 6.0 patch but I can assure you it has been solved now, you can use your iPad safely.