Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

v6.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    You guys are entertaining. Whine whine whine..... bluster and make hollow threats to quit, then whine a little more. It's great fun to read.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Y2K wrote: »
    It's been tested that incremental forge (2* into 3* then into 4*) gives less forge exp than separate forge (2* into 4*, 3* into 4*)

honest question - so that forging chart isn't correct? let's assume 1* and 2* level 1/1.

The forging chart states I should get 15 forge xp for the 1* when forging into the 2* and 159 when forging the 2* into the 3*. Since forge xp carries over - I should be really get 174 forge xp..but this is not the case? So it's better to forge separate into the 3* to ensure I get 174?

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    caokv7nx4at9.png
    Where are the AM repair kits @Kabam Miike said would included in the new crystal?
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Lapras wrote: »
    caokv7nx4at9.png
    Where are the AM repair kits @Kabam Miike said would included in the new crystal?

Yah. And More so...what is going to be done with the left over shards we have for the old crystal? We did work to earn them. If they aren’t going to be transferred to the new version, at least convert them to gold or something.

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I believe it was announced that the old crystals would not be transferred to the new ones, so you might as well open them.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    d9bkuyc27m3s.png

So do you mean these crystals or the daily Alliance ones? Because these arent actually crystals yet, thats just the currency to buy the crystals.

The new Crystals will use new Crystal Shards, so those old Crystal Shards will not be able to get you the updated rewards.

Does this mean that the rest of old shards will be just useless and will somehow vanish? Why not turn them into something else, e.g. gold?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    caokv7nx4at9.png

I think they’re in the alliance crystal, not the AS crystal. I think. On another note, is the % for the t2 alpha less than it was in the old one?
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    nmky8db172in.jpg
    all you need to know about forging
    Just from personal testing, I selected a 1 star and 2 star bot to forge into a 3 star and noted the forge. Then I proceeded to forge the 1 star into the 2 star and then the 2 star into the 3 star. I received less forge than when I had selected both.

(This was a while back, it also could have been a 2 star and 3 star into a 4 star, but - you know... oh, also, it’s personal testing as in I did it once).
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Darm0k wrote: »
    caokv7nx4at9.png

I think they’re in the alliance crystal, not the AS crystal. I think. On another note, is the % for the t2 alpha less than it was in the old one?

If you read mike annoucnnment he lists AM repair kits as a item in the AS crystals. Either his announcement was wrong or they didn’t update the crystal properly.
  • DebPrimeDebPrime Posts: 14
    Commanders!
    Before you ask, Crystals that you hoarded will not be updated! Only New Crystals acquired after the Update will feature these new items.

:'(

My query is..suppose I have 10k 5 star bot crystal shards now..I didn't formed or buy a 5 star crystal from that..it is just kept as 10k shards..Now after new update if I purchase or form a 5 star bot crystal and open it, will I get a chance to get new released 5 star bots like OG prime MV prime OG Megatron er..please clarify..
  • DebPrimeDebPrime Posts: 14
    Commanders!

Version 6.1 is slated for release later this week! This relatively small update features a refresh of Alliance Mission Crystals, as well as the Daily and Free Crystals!

Before you ask, Crystals that you hoarded will not be updated! Only New Crystals acquired after the Update will feature these new items.

We'll have a full breakdown of the Crystal updates for you all soon, but in the mean time, take a look at the Patch notes here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/35911/#Comment_35911

My query is..suppose I have 10k 5 star bot crystal shards now..I didn't formed or buy a 5 star crystal from that..it is just kept as 10k shards..Now after new update if I purchase or form a 5 star bot crystal and open it, will I get a chance to get new released 5 star bots like OG prime MV prime OG Megatron er..please clarify..
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    DebPrime wrote: »
    Commanders!

Version 6.1 is slated for release later this week! This relatively small update features a refresh of Alliance Mission Crystals, as well as the Daily and Free Crystals!

We'll have a full breakdown of the Crystal updates for you all soon, but in the mean time, take a look at the Patch notes here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/35911/#Comment_35911

CW Megatron, CW Prime and MV1 Prime are not in the 5star pool
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited May 2018
    that1guy wrote: »
    Hogz3 wrote: »
    What's the point of competition if you're just gonna group ranks together? It's basically you guys handing out participation tropies and pissing away peoples efforts to push higher levels and to get better as an alliance.

While we understand why this might upset Alliances in first place, this was a measure we had to take because of the disparity of points between 1st place and 2nd place. At this time, there is simply no competition for 1st Place, while the competition for 2-10 is very close.

This change is to promote more healthy competition, and not to quell it. It’s to prevent a situation where there is no way that other alliances can ever catch up.

I can't believe this is the actual reasoning. Kabam is so out of touch with what the community has been asking for that as a high level AM player this whole thing is just frustrating. The reason why people didn't even bother with rank 1 is because the rewards for it were just garbage to begin with since after and even before the anniversary update.

We have been asking for something for players to strive for to spur competition, and here Kabam is just making rank 1 completely redundant. Making the rewards for rank 2 and 3 the same, sure I could take that, but including rank 1 to that bracket just doesn't make sense. Just as Toughnut said, the top 3 alliances can just fix the whole thing and be content with how they lay it out because there's no point in climbing higher as it just serves to create an oligarchy of some sort for high level AM.

Might as well go back to retirement.

Threatening retirement detracts from your post.

Just wanted to express that there are people in the community that love the new rewards and the structure, I’m one of them.

Thanks @Kabam Miike
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    DebPrime wrote: »

CW Megatron, CW Prime and MV1 Prime are not in the 5star pool

I think he’s asking if he doesn’t open the crystal until those new bots are added if he’ll be able to have a chance to pull them. I believe so. I think I saw some of the newly added bots spinning when I opened up a PBC from holding on to it for a while. Not 100% sure though.

Of course, if there’s a bot you’re hoping to get in the current pool, may as well try now while the odds are a little better. Chances are you’ll build up another 5 star crystal by the time new bots are added.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Vavatron wrote: »
    that1guy wrote: »
    Hogz3 wrote: »
    What's the point of competition if you're just gonna group ranks together? It's basically you guys handing out participation tropies and pissing away peoples efforts to push higher levels and to get better as an alliance.

While we understand why this might upset Alliances in first place, this was a measure we had to take because of the disparity of points between 1st place and 2nd place. At this time, there is simply no competition for 1st Place, while the competition for 2-10 is very close.

This change is to promote more healthy competition, and not to quell it. It’s to prevent a situation where there is no way that other alliances can ever catch up.

I can't believe this is the actual reasoning. Kabam is so out of touch with what the community has been asking for that as a high level AM player this whole thing is just frustrating. The reason why people didn't even bother with rank 1 is because the rewards for it were just garbage to begin with since after and even before the anniversary update.

We have been asking for something for players to strive for to spur competition, and here Kabam is just making rank 1 completely redundant. Making the rewards for rank 2 and 3 the same, sure I could take that, but including rank 1 to that bracket just doesn't make sense. Just as Toughnut said, the top 3 alliances can just fix the whole thing and be content with how they lay it out because there's no point in climbing higher as it just serves to create an oligarchy of some sort for high level AM.

Might as well go back to retirement.

Threatening retirement detracts from your post.

Just wanted to express that there are people in the community that love the new rewards and the structure, I’m one of them.

Thanks @Kabam Miike

That was not a threat, but mainly to show that Kabam hasn't fixed the main issues with AM which in turn causes high level AM players from even bothering with that game mode or the game entirely as seen in the past with other well known players.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited May 2018
    @DeePrime
    Of course you will have a chance to pull newly added bots if you wanna save your crystals, but keep in mind that you maybe pull Mixmaster instead Prime :D
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    @DeePrime
    Of course you will have a chance to pull newly added bots if you wanna save your crystals, but keep in mind that you maybe pull Mixmaster instead Prime :D

lol wrong prime man, you want DebPrime
    DeePrime wrote: »
    @DeePrime

Haha. That got an audible chuckle out of me.
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    DeePrime wrote: »
    @DeePrime

Haha. That got an audible chuckle out of me.

me too haha me too
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited May 2018
    Ok so I'm not going to bother reading the other comments and to be honest I'm probably wasting my time posting because nothing we say seems to matter...but here goes:
    -The spotlight and basically all prizes are really off. You're giving boats to guys who have made it across the river already....most players who can finish expert and master 100% DONT NEED T3 CLASS sparks....they already HAVE R5 bots, they need stuff to rank the 5*s.
    -The mods these bosses are taking the fun out of the game. If you can't make a boss that doesn't defy physics then you need to hire someone more creative. When a bot lands ONE basic attack and hits with 1300 damage, there's something fundamentally wrong. Basic ranged attacks are also running at double speed. Players have said this over, and over, and over...and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, yet it continues to happen.
    -Armor rating have been asked for for MONTHS NOW. This is a very simple request for you to display a stat that has been in the game since day one, yet I've actually gotten only one acknowledgement to the question from @Kabam Miike and he said he'd check on it....that was 2 months ago and nothing. Do I have to throw an F bomb into the question to get an acknowledgement? I'm actually beginning to think this isn't a real stat and you're being dishonest.
    -Alliance maps suck. It's far too easy for a player to make a mistake and screw everyone else. It also shouldn't be that if we're one player short we can't get 100%. This was brought to your attention on day one again, and a many MANY months later it's still exactly the same. Make a way to back up a node and correct a mistake.
    -Players make this game happen. We pay the bills. When we ask a question we expect an answer and when players are unhappy we expect it to be fixed.

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    And as for the new daily missions....my God....some players see t3 class spark in mission, some see t2 missions...while other see absolutely nothing but ore and gold and arena chips.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited May 2018
    You can't be serious to say "most ppl don't need t3c" when the first rank up requirement for a 5* bot is two of them. Since the most mundane ways of acquiring t3c (essence and shards) are RNG-based, obtaining two t3c's of the same class of your choice is really a tough job.
    And by the way, it doesn't harm to have twenty R5 4* bots, one day they'll return to the Solus Forge as fodders to 5* bots.

My observation remains valid until posts asking for selling t3c appear.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    So when is version 6.3 dropping??
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Hope nobody throws a tantrum about it, but I think the update will probably drop when the new spotlight does.

If that's the case then it's wheels up in one week. I'm jacked about the new changes coming though.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Hope nobody throws a tantrum about it, but I think the update will probably drop when the new spotlight does.

If that's the case then it's wheels up in one week. I'm jacked about the new changes coming though.

Miike_style copied.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Synthwave wrote: »

Miike_style copied.

Everybody wants to be a Miike.
    For the T3C arena, can you guys do a whole week? So like Monday warrior, Tuesday scout... then we can grind the essence we need. Pretty pretty please...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    For the T3C arena, can you guys do a whole week? So like Monday warrior, Tuesday scout... then we can grind the essence we need. Pretty pretty please...

That makes 'daily mission', Master difficulty.

Arena is for crystal shards.
    Arena is whatever the devs decided to set in milestones. They can easily designate T3C essence as milestones. Like replace featured bot chip arena week with T3C arena week. Then you can have one class per day to grind.