Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tantrum comfirmed

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Seems early to reveal that. I wonder if there’s going to be a gauntlet type event like the scout Bee one to get Tantrum. The release notes said two new bots in the update. I’m guessing maybe the other one is the next featured bot after the Jazz one is over.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited June 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Seems early to reveal that. I wonder if there’s going to be a gauntlet type event like the scout Bee one to get Tantrum. The release notes said two new bots in the update. I’m guessing maybe the other one is the next featured bot after the Jazz one is over.

I hope the other bot can be earned through a gauntlet event instead of the exclusive crystal route, but it won't surprise me if he is an exclusive; he's been another bot that's been requested on the forum quite a bit.
  • Charleshot25Charleshot25 Posts: 143

Where did it say we're getting 2 bots? I cant seem to find anything on that.

In the app release notes. At least in the Apple App Store version. I'll see if I can screen grab it.
    ar2snu4ythj1.jpeg

Here’s a screen cap from the App Store.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246

Nope, they did the same thing last month with Jazz.

Yes. It was stated in the App Store release notes
    TKO wrote: »
    Nope, they did the same thing last month with Jazz.

Oh yeah, there's only 7 days left. For some reason I thought there was a lot more time than that. Shoot, I'd better get cracking on those spotlight missions. No more dillydallying.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    ar2snu4ythj1.jpeg

Wait, are we getting two bots a month like MCOC now?
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    ar2snu4ythj1.jpeg

Wait, are we getting two bots a month like MCOC now?

Nothing has been confirmed yet
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited June 2018
    Not confirmed, but there is another bot in the JSON.

1akthb1fffsj.png

EDIT: Vydious beat me to the punch lol
  • No Megatronus still. Sad.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Hmm... about time Tantrum made his way into the game. His model was ready for quite awhile now. I’m hoping he’ll be released alongside Wheeljack. But I have an itchy feeling it’ll be Megatronus instead.

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Hmm... about time Tantrum made his way into the game. His model was ready for quite awhile now. I’m hoping he’ll be released alongside Wheeljack. But I have an itchy feeling it’ll be Megatronus instead.

It's wheeljack
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »

It's wheeljack

You sound very confident. I like that. Hopefully it’s him.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No Megatronus. No fun :s
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited June 2018
    He wrote that Wheeljack exclusive thing in himself. I hate it when people make up info when they post leaks. Regardless if it is an exclusive bot or not, he’s intentionally misleading people by typing in things that aren’t actually there.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I love that they aren't keeping the new releases a secret until the day before releasing them. It gives us a little more flexibility as to what we wanna do with our extra crystals.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    We are about as subtle as a bull in a China shop when it comes to these...

And not to say it as a change or any special release, but we did add two bots to this update. ;)

Sooooo... Tactician Bee for all the players that have been begging for him, lol
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    So far I see Arcee as a synergy but haven't run across any more
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Galvatron and Blaster
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DaveJL wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Galvatron and Blaster

don’t forget galvatron