Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So, I updated the game

I updated forged to fight to the latest version, no problem per the usual, except I cannot get into a fight otherwise it crashes, I've tried 6 times and counting now, anyone know what I should do?
Tagged:

Comments

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I love having an issue, posting about it to get some help, and then it works magically out of nowhere, very enjoyable.
    and nevermind, I have to restart 6-7 times every single fight now.
    it's still happening...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Have you tried a fresh Install? Updates go wrong often.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Be patient, my friend. I can’t do any move except heavies and no one has responded to me for a week. Change the address to thank you Kabam so one of the moderators come in & help you.
  • fatty3065fatty3065 Posts: 8
    same thing is happening to me
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    It's happening to me again too but I play on a device with an unsupported gpu. It's a miracle I've been able to play as long as I have. I'm assuming you guys are playing on older androids. Research your phone's specs, specifically gpu, then some of the devices in the unsupported devices list and compare.
    It seems to be getting better, I'm able to go 1 or 2 fights in a row without issue on occasion sometimes it crashes while loading into a mission's map. It seems the only way to minimize the crashing is giving the game a good few hours without being bothered.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What devices are you guys using? My old ipad barely lags or crashes
    edited June 2018
    some sort of tablet with a case that looks like R2D2. EDIT: I never really paid attention, it's made by samsung, that's all I know EDIT AGAIN: it's a Samsung galaxy Tab A just did a few searches.
    edited June 2018
    This update teases us with Tantrum, and it's going make me have a tantrum...
    EDIT: I guess you could say this update is complete bull to some of us :wink:
    Crashing is a bit better after the connectivity issues were resolved, though it's still there.
  • Hi All!

Are you playing on a supported device? I would suggest closing out any background apps running. Then clear your cache. If you are still having an issue with this, then a fresh install may be needed.
    I've never had a problem with crashing up until the most recent update.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    With the latest version, I had a new mod added to all my fights. It’s called freeze mod. Like my fights will sporadically freeze for couple of seconds mid fight. Never had this before update, only the usual lag mod, dash-in doesn’t work sporadically. Oh another new issue, backstep doesn’t work sporadically too. Such challenging and exciting mods! I’ve seriously come to treat them as part of gameplay and just adjust my play style. At this point it’s just like, come bring it on. :|

iPhone 7 Plus. iOS 11.4.1. Latest game version.
    The device I use is a Samsung galaxy Tab A, and it's never had an issue until this update
    Just did everything you recommended Ahab, didn't work, everything still crashes all the same.
  • Hi PhatBoy123,

Please go ahead and reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a Bug Report:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:
    edited July 2018
    Did that, and now to wait.
    Did all you said ahab and contacted support and it seems they cut and paste the same solution. I've had no problems until the update and they closed the ticket when the problems hasn't been fixed. So do I have to keep sending a ticket? Ive filled the bug report twice.
    Phatboy, any updates?
    edited July 2018
    It's still crashing, and I can't use an emulator, so I'm out of ideas. EDIT: I've done everything everyone's suggested I do as well.
    STILL. CRASHING. I'm out of ideas, i've tried battery save mode, reinstalling, everything people have suggested I do.
    it's better now finally, I got 2 fights in before my device was hot in my hands, I'll see how it does when it's not hot in my hands. Whatever you did kabam, it worked.