Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot ability issues

ZRogueZRogue Posts: 20
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have 3 main problems here :
1. Ramjet and Primal special 2 doesn't connect on last hit of medium combo (except if the opponent is cornered).
2. Ultra magnus sign should be revised since it's only useful in raids.
3. Hound really needs a damage buff.

My main concern is number 1, since it's an error. I don't know if everybody experiences this or not, but it happens to me everytime.

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    1. It’s been an issue for forever. You found the best fix for it which is cornering your opponent
    2. It’s useful in AM and story as well. We don’t want them to touch it the last time he was a powerhouse to go against Inc AM.
    3. Not even going here he is a bot that you need to practice with. Helps if he is duped and the crit resist is in from your connection with a heavy
  • ZRogueZRogue Posts: 20
    BOFAD wrote: »
    1. It’s been an issue for forever. You found the best fix for it which is cornering your opponent
    2. It’s useful in AM and story as well. We don’t want them to touch it the last time he was a powerhouse to go against Inc AM.
    3. Not even going here he is a bot that you need to practice with. Helps if he is duped and the crit resist is in from your connection with a heavy

Glad to know bout UM, but hound's damage is very low imo
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Even if the opponent is cornered, my Primal's SP2 jump kick still fails to connect
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    End your combo with light attack will help connecting SP2. But for Ramjet you can stick to SP1, it works better.
  • I have another one. Tact bumblebee. He is a tactician and he does not apply any armour breaks, does not get anny ressitance buffs or does not nullify. He just applies a shock at the end off a sp2. Either he needs to be reworked, put in a different class (even then he will still be as bad as hound).
  • ZRogueZRogue Posts: 20
    I have another one. Tact bumblebee. He is a tactician and he does not apply any armour breaks, does not get anny ressitance buffs or does not nullify. He just applies a shock at the end off a sp2. Either he needs to be reworked, put in a different class (even then he will still be as bad as hound).

His sp2 and 3 deals more damage if the opponent has armor
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    I have another one. Tact bumblebee. He is a tactician and he does not apply any armour breaks, does not get anny ressitance buffs or does not nullify. He just applies a shock at the end off a sp2. Either he needs to be reworked, put in a different class (even then he will still be as bad as hound).

To be honest, I've always suspected that Tact Bee started off as a scout and was made into a tactician to even out the numbers or something.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300

Attack buff are ablity common to tacts. As tact description on load screen says they adapt to tide of battle. So does his Evades and MAGNUS' Resistance.
    Another feature which is exclusive to Tacts is Abilities dependant on team mates. Like.
    Prime: Roll Out, Armor, SP1 Attack buff.
    Magnus: Sign Ability.
    Bee: +x% attack buff for 8 secs for each MEM KO.
    And Synergies like Till all are one.

And why MM is a brawler, he just have melee buff which are health based. He can't protect himself from Bleeds and their precision. He don't have armor of CRIT resistance of CRIT rate debuffs and can't purify DoT debuffs. His armor break and attack debuffs make him more of a tact. The answer is:
    He is Brawler because his gameplay/playing style makes him. Same is the case with bee.
  • @SparkShredder thanks for clearing up. Tact bee is still in serious need off a buff though
  • ZettatronZettatron Posts: 10
    I've seen a lot of comments about Ramjet's SP2 not connecting at the end of a combo. I've found it's all a matter of timing. When I first got him, I missed almost all the time. What I eventually discovered is that it connected when I got a little bit lazy on the SP activation.

At that time, Soundwave was one of my main bots. Anyone who's used him much might have noticed that you have to be really quick on the draw with his SP2 at the end of a combo. Either you activate it as soon as the last hit lands, or the opponent is going to have enough time to recover and either block or dodge.

Ramjet is just the opposite. If you activate it as soon as his last hit lands like you would for Soundwave, that thruster burn attack takes too long on the approach, and your opponent can recover before it hits. But if you delay it a little bit and wait until Ramjet's forward momentum is finished, he's closer to the enemy when you activate the thrusters, and so the opponent gets hit right away.

Since I figured that out, the only times I've ever had his SP2 miss have been when I revert to my Soundwave playstyle and jump the gun on the activation. As long as I make sure to time it right, I never have any problems with it missing.