Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lag after 6.3.1 hot fix

I've been experiencing really bad lag in alliance mission since the hot fix was release. Clearing my phone's cache helps a little but the lag will start again after a couple fights. No other apps running while I'm playing the game either

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    People have been experiencing lag for over a year. If you are just now starting to experience the lag then you should just consider yourself lucky.
  • WraithWraith Posts: 34
    I've been experiencing really bad lag in alliance mission since the hot fix was release. Clearing my phone's cache helps a little but the lag will start again after a couple fights. No other apps running while I'm playing the game either

I would suggest to cool down your phone after a number of fights. At the moment, most of the players do this because there hasn't been any permanent fix for this problem.
    Odie21 wrote: »
    People have been experiencing lag for over a year. If you are just now starting to experience the lag then you should just consider yourself lucky.

Why should he consider himself lucky just because the problem happened to him later than everyone else? What part of 'having problem with the game' can be considered lucky?